Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2014, 02:29 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,319,598 times

Advertisements

I think she looks like a Bratz doll.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2014, 03:00 PM

17,077 posts, read 13,369,227 times
No offense to Ms deLaurentis, but I'd rather work on being my most beautiful me than copy someone else's style and personality.

Old 09-23-2014, 07:39 PM

266 posts, read 285,688 times
Boy howdy, if there's one thing women in America today need it's a dude telling them how to look.

Old 09-25-2014, 12:41 AM

6,616 posts, read 4,882,033 times
Underweight woman with a large head/odd face and probably breast implants. Weird example for other women to emulate.

Old 09-25-2014, 04:04 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,222,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Never trust a skinny cook...
I agree, she could stand some more marbling- she needs a few cheeseburgers

Old 09-25-2014, 06:41 AM

487 posts, read 748,662 times
Sadly, it seems like the Food Network's plan is working. They were trying to bring in the younger male audience by featuring these attractive, young hosts (note that I did not refer to them as "cooks" or "chefs" as most of them are not) for their cooking shows and getting rid of the real cooks who used to be on their channel. It's too bad.

Old 09-25-2014, 09:23 AM

4,565 posts, read 5,419,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidRudisha View Post
Note to women on how to be attractive It's pretty easy: Be like Giada DeLaurentiis.

She's fit, pretty, energetic, witty, smart and a good cook.

Oh, and she's like 50 years old. I'm literally half her age and I would marry her without hesitation.
As of the date of this post, she's 44 years old. I actually like her a lot. She seems to have a great personality and that smile is wonderful.

But I kinda disagree with you on your "note to women on how to be attractive" though. Really, all women really need to do is NOT BE FAT. Thats it. Simple really. Oh, and maybe also visit a good hair salon every now and then.

Old 09-25-2014, 10:13 AM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian71 View Post
I remember when we used to watch her show on Food Network. She looked like a bobblehead. And her mouth is frighteningly large.

If we're going to talk about celebrity women who can cook, give me Nigella Lawson any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Nigella for the win! And her food always looks yummy and she eats it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmachina View Post
Never trust an anorexic cook.
Giada is cute but pretty skinny. More importantly, you almost never see her even tasting her food! Isn't that required to be a cook? I remember watching the show one time and she tasted her dish and nearly spit it out with a look of repulsion. It was hilarious!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukesgrrl View Post
I think she looks like a Bratz doll.
Her head is about the same portions as bratz dolls. Good call!

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomparent View Post
No offense to Ms deLaurentis, but I'd rather work on being my most beautiful me than copy someone else's style and personality.
Totally agree! We do not need a bunch of clones walking around!

Old 09-25-2014, 10:29 AM

24,545 posts, read 10,869,900 times
To each his own. I will not give up an inch be it height or diameter.

Old 09-25-2014, 12:02 PM

17,534 posts, read 39,131,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Nigella for the win! And her food always looks yummy and she eats it.

Giada is cute but pretty skinny. More importantly, you almost never see her even tasting her food! Isn't that required to be a cook? I remember watching the show one time and she tasted her dish and nearly spit it out with a look of repulsion. It was hilarious!!!!

Her head is about the same portions as bratz dolls. Good call!

Totally agree! We do not need a bunch of clones walking around!
That is one of the things I love about Nigella - she makes yummy, fatty food and lustily slurps it down. At the end of her shows I love how they show her raiding her fridge for a midnight snack - lol! I kind of have a girl-crush on her - I love voluptuous types since I am sort of one myself.

Giada looks anorexic but with her implanted boobs always hanging out, and she takes maybe 1/2 of a teeny bite of whatever crap she is "cooking".......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty