Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2015, 12:40 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,057,343 times

Advertisements

White guys with big women tend to be below average in looks I notice. However, it seems to be shifting away from that. These days now that I am aware of it I see it more often, above average looking White guys with big women who are also White.

Genetically a woman is supposed to carry more fat, anyway.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2015, 12:57 PM

579 posts, read 664,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
Most men (even larger men) are not going to be physically attracted to large or fat women. Very rare to see an average - good looking socially adept man with a large woman. I see black men with this dynamic more so than white males.
What about Asian males? Or Hispanic males?

When I describe the woman of my dreams, I describe her physically in terms of size first: she has to have a minimum size (ideally in the 5'8"-6'2" range)... after all, the females at my home are 4'11" and 5'2" respectively.

Old 05-26-2015, 02:03 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,272,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieOlSkool View Post
White guys with big women tend to be below average in looks I notice. However, it seems to be shifting away from that. These days now that I am aware of it I see it more often, above average looking White guys with big women who are also White.

Genetically a woman is supposed to carry more fat, anyway.
Are you saying men of other races tend to be above average when they date big women? I'm not sure how true that is, lol. I have seen decent looking black men with big women but usually by big I mean women that are maybe 20 pounds overweight not obese or fat. If you mean obese or fat, I rarely see what I would consider an attractive man with a very overweight or obese women. Usually when I see this combination where it involves attractive men the woman usually has a tow of kids with her. And from the few couples I knew in this situation the woman wasnt always big, but after having kids she got bigger... But with black men the majority of the time I see above average ones with big women is when the women is super thick not not necessarily fat(a cheeseburger away from it though lol). I don't see Asian men with big women at all. I see Latin men with overweight or fat women, and actually I see them with actual fat women(not talking 20 pounds overweight) more than any other race. So it's interesting when we break it down that way.

That being said i def think that as women get fatter, more men will grow accustomed to seeing that and probably develop more attraction to bigger women and we'll start to see even more couples from all races with this big women/slender or average size men.

Old 05-26-2015, 02:07 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,278,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
Are you saying men of other races tend to be above average when they date big women? I'm not sure how true that is, lol. I have seen decent looking black men with big women but usually by big I mean women that are maybe 20 pounds overweight not obese or fat. If you mean obese or fat, I rarely see what I would consider an attractive man with a very overweight or obese women. Usually when I see this combination where it involves attractive men the woman usually has a tow of kids with her. And from the few couples I knew in this situation the woman wasnt always big, but after having kids she got bigger... But with black men the majority of the time I see above average ones with big women is when the women is super thick not not necessarily fat(a cheeseburger away from it though lol). I don't see Asian men with big women at all. I see Latin men with overweight or fat women, and actually I see them with actual fat women(not talking 20 pounds overweight) more than any other race. So it's interesting when we break it down that way.

That being said i def think that as women get fatter, more men will grow accustomed to seeing that and probably develop more attraction to bigger women and we'll start to see even more couples from all races with this big women/slender or average size men.
You pay way too much attention to this.

Old 05-26-2015, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
You pay way too much attention to this.
I'm an observant person and I'm out often enough to notice things like the topic. Not only that but I was raised in a family that fat Shames and my mom was really thin as is my sisters, so I guess you can say I notice weight far more often than I should lol.

Since my observations are relevant to the thread I shared them.

Last edited by Faith2187; 05-26-2015 at 02:29 PM..

Old 05-26-2015, 04:32 PM

4,792 posts, read 6,057,343 times
The figure of the attractive woman has changed throughout the ages. Thin, thick, heavy, light, etc. The figure of the attractive man has always been constant to being muscular and with low body fat. So this means that there have been ages in theory in which attractive men have been with large women with much acceptance. I see it moving that way again.

Old 05-26-2015, 08:38 PM

5,198 posts, read 5,278,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
I'm an observant person and I'm out often enough to notice things like the topic. Not only that but I was raised in a family that fat Shames and my mom was really thin as is my sisters, so I guess you can say I notice weight far more often than I should lol.

Since my observations are relevant to the thread I shared them.
Well, with you "cheeseburger away" comments, the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Old 05-27-2015, 12:52 AM

750 posts, read 644,078 times
Most men with obese fat women are below average. 95% of males are not attracted to obese fat women.

There is really no debate on this matter.

Old 05-27-2015, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamajesty View Post
Well, with you "cheeseburger away" comments, the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Well duh, growing up in a family that fat shamed obviously the apple isn't going to fall far from the tree which is why I stated that I grew up this way because I know that upbringing has impacted my observations and take on the topic. Perhaps you found what I said offensive. They are my personal opinions and observations and since this is a public forum I shared these as it was relevant to the discussion on the thread. If you don't like what I said or disagree or anything else then that's fine but i stand by my opinions and comments. Have a good day.

Old 05-27-2015, 04:03 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,711,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
Most men with obese fat women are below average. 95% of males are not attracted to obese fat women.

There is really no debate on this matter.
Just love how you have made yourself the spokesperson for MOST men.

And I absolutely DO NOT agree that most men who choose to date large women are below average. You must not get out much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty