U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-21-2008, 07:36 PM
 
Location: Silver Springs, FL
23,440 posts, read 30,618,996 times
Reputation: 15560

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
I agree.

I don't see why it is any of my concern why another person, man or woman would have plastic surgery. I've never done it either, but who am I to judge others.

Oh by the way, to the people who have made comments about mother's risking their lives and having unnecessary surgery for themselves. I guess that makes me a horrible mother!! YEP, rotten, horrible me. I had surgery to remove my four wisdom teeth, yep, and I CHOSE to be put to sleep for it. Selfish, selfish me, what a horrible mom I am, I should have done it awake with only being numbed in the mouth instead of SELFISHLY being put to sleep and risking my life!!!
bad, bad mommie! think about me while you are in my beloved STL! Hope you have a wonderful time!

Last edited by kshe95girl; 01-21-2008 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: spell
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-22-2008, 09:09 AM
MB2
 
Location: Sebastian/ FL
3,496 posts, read 8,564,608 times
Reputation: 2688
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
I agree.

I don't see why it is any of my concern why another person, man or woman would have plastic surgery. I've never done it either, but who am I to judge others.

Oh by the way, to the people who have made comments about mother's risking their lives and having unnecessary surgery for themselves. I guess that makes me a horrible mother!! YEP, rotten, horrible me. I had surgery to remove my four wisdom teeth, yep, and I CHOSE to be put to sleep for it. Selfish, selfish me, what a horrible mom I am, I should have done it awake with only being numbed in the mouth instead of SELFISHLY being put to sleep and risking my life!!!
mj....LOL...here you are cracking me up...again...ROTFL!
I tell you what just came to my mind....having had plastic surgery.....my kids actually are PROUD of me, of looking GOOD! (and they are very critical teenagers! )
They actually ask me (and my husband) to go to the beach with them, instead of "hiding" me away, like some other kids do, ashamed. (Know PLENTY of them.....huh. )
I feel good....dadadadada...they way that it should...dadadadadada....I feel good.....dadadadada...the way that it should...dadadadadada.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-23-2008, 09:29 AM
 
979 posts, read 3,486,052 times
Reputation: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Riley View Post
Ha ha, why did I expect that response Most people who make totally unsupportable assertions have no desire to actually learn the truth. Glad you're good. though
Lol! No seriously, though. I'm sure there are studies and statistics and maybe I'm wrong but in my experience it just seems like that. It would be nice to proven wrong of course!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-23-2008, 09:26 PM
 
Location: Tampa
3,981 posts, read 9,242,776 times
Reputation: 1164
this needs a poll!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-28-2008, 06:52 AM
 
25 posts, read 98,982 times
Reputation: 15
Well, I certainly didn't do it -- at age 50 -- to have men flock around me. I did it so that my clothes would fit right and I wouldn't have to have suit and dress alterations regularly. I am pear shaped and just wanted to look evened out.

But, although I am happily married, yes, the MEN DO FLOCK AROUND ME!!!! HEE hee, and I'm over 50, so there!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-28-2008, 07:32 AM
 
Location: Tampa
3,981 posts, read 9,242,776 times
Reputation: 1164
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyanna View Post
Well, I certainly didn't do it -- at age 50 -- to have men flock around me. I did it so that my clothes would fit right and I wouldn't have to have suit and dress alterations regularly. I am pear shaped and just wanted to look evened out.

But, although I am happily married, yes, the MEN DO FLOCK AROUND ME!!!! HEE hee, and I'm over 50, so there!
some things never go out of style
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-31-2008, 06:39 PM
 
Location: Brentwood, TN
8,000 posts, read 16,806,736 times
Reputation: 12316
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalblue View Post
this needs a poll!
I swear, everytime we start talking about boobs someone brings up the poll
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-31-2008, 08:10 PM
 
Location: Tampa
3,981 posts, read 9,242,776 times
Reputation: 1164
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68 View Post
I swear, everytime we start talking about boobs someone brings up the poll
EVERY thread could use a poll of some sort

threads dealing with boobs def need a poll of some kind
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top