U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 05:38 PM

290 posts, read 985,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlb71 View Post
try wearing underwear.
Lolz! Are we going to see Nico naked on the Walmat security tapes? Scandelous!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2008, 06:11 PM

15,371 posts, read 33,778,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
well, i was at walmart last month (in the toy section) and this little kid said "momma! momma! look at that lady with the flat butt!!!!"
What do little boys know about butts? you should post a pic and let us vote

Old 01-08-2008, 06:23 PM

3,099 posts, read 1,915,577 times
i may not care for undies butt you wont be seeing me naked, I assure you!
(unless there's 50 bucks involved)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Riley View Post
Lolz! Are we going to see Nico naked on the Walmat security tapes? Scandelous!

Old 01-08-2008, 06:50 PM

498 posts, read 1,363,934 times
Talking too funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post

I agreeif women did it only to please a man they would do ONE implant....in the middle of the back for dancing

Ok dynimagelv, come on, don't give people any more ideas like this. I do not want to have to see something like this and there is always one fool in the group. Oh my gosh how funny!!

Women leave your augmentation tools on your front, please!!

LIVE LAUGH AND LOVE

Old 01-08-2008, 07:05 PM

8,000 posts, read 16,809,895 times
Quote:
well, i was at walmart last month (in the toy section) and this little kid said "momma! momma! look at that lady with the flat butt!!!!"
oh my, that was quite a wiseCRACK from such a little guy! Some people like a BUTT that's not so VISIBLE, ya know...but if you would like an implant to make your BUTT more VISIBLE, go right ahead, I swear I won't CRACK any jokes about it

Now whatcha gonna do bout those ugly boobs of yours

Old 01-08-2008, 07:27 PM

2,464 posts, read 5,688,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ggjacobsen View Post
Why do women continue to pay good money for breast augmentation merely because they want more "curves"? The fact is that men who are worth a darn don't care about that. I know, I know--now you'll say that men will always prefer a curvy girl to a non-curvy girl. But it isn't true.

Okay, don't believe me! Spend lots of money and endue the risks of surgery just because you think it will make you look like a movie star. But then don't cry when your "new appearance" doesn't cause men to flock around you.
I don't think it's any of your business to judge a woman (or a man) who decides to undergo any type of alteration. Personally, I don't understand why anyone would feel that they have the right to judge someone who alters their looks in any way, shape, or form. We don't know what it feels like to be the person who doesn't like their nose, breast, or whatever. It's really not that important. I guess some people need someone to look down on...

Old 01-08-2008, 07:39 PM
ARC

181 posts, read 708,052 times
I guess you speak for ALL men, just like you seem to know the minds of ALL women! Why is this issue such a sore spot with you? Does the woman in your life want breast augmentation and you are threatened by it? Hmmm - there's always a reason why we get fired up over something that's pretty much none of our business!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggjacobsen View Post
Why do women continue to pay good money for breast augmentation merely because they want more "curves"? The fact is that men who are worth a darn don't care about that. I know, I know--now you'll say that men will always prefer a curvy girl to a non-curvy girl. But it isn't true.

Okay, don't believe me! Spend lots of money and endue the risks of surgery just because you think it will make you look like a movie star. But then don't cry when your "new appearance" doesn't cause men to flock around you.

Old 01-08-2008, 07:45 PM

498 posts, read 1,363,934 times
Thumbs down nico has the worst b**bs I ever saw

I just had to go there. Sorry.

Ok, so this is my take on breast augmentation.

First of all, every woman, man and child (and even the pets) should always try to feel just as beautiful as anyone else. As far as having this operation? Only in health issues. For, if you are a woman with babies, then guess what? You sacrificed your body, as is, the second that child was born. Your body as a whole belongs to those little people first. With that being said, I would hope that women do not risk their childrens mothers' life for their own selfish body ego issues UNTIL the children have grown old enough to support themselves and be able to try and understand the need to, for you, to change their mothers appearance. Do not ask permission though, at that point them b**bs are all yours now. Start living, any ole how ya wanna!!!

So good luck to all with their aug issues.

LIVE LAUGH AND LOVE

Old 01-08-2008, 07:54 PM

10,494 posts, read 10,072,475 times
Quote:
i may not care for undies butt you wont be seeing me naked, I assure you!
(unless there's 50 bucks involved)
I'd pay a quarter to see that.....can I sell tickets....

Old 01-08-2008, 08:15 PM

8,000 posts, read 16,809,895 times
Awww, poor Nico, when is everyone gonna let up on her!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITE View Post
With that being said, I would hope that women do not risk their childrens mothers' life for their own selfish body ego issues UNTIL the children have grown old enough to support themselves and be able to try and understand the need to, for you, to change their mothers appearance.
I guess that would be like saying mothers who don't stay physically fit and become obese are irresponsible for putting themselves at risk for the following list below and in some cases death: ( I wonder what the statistics are for mothers with children under 18 who die from breast augmentation versus mothers with children under 18 who die from obesity related diseases

Complications of Obesity/Related Diseases
Type 2 (non-insulin dependent) diabetes
Cardiovascular disease
Stroke
Hypertension
hypothyroidism
Dyslipidemia
Hyperinsulinemia, insulin resistance, glucose intolerance
Congestive heart failure
Angina pectoris
Cholecystitis
Cholelithiasis
Osteoarthritis
Gout
Fatty liver disease
Sleep apnea and other respiratory problems
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
Fertility complications
Pregnancy complications
Psychological disorders
Uric acid nephrolithiasis (kidney stones)
Stress urinary incontinence
Cancer of the kidney, endometrium, breast, colon and rectum, esophagus, prostate and gall bladder
Death

Obesity In America - Obesity Related Diseases (http://www.obesityinamerica.org/complications.html - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty