Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 12:23 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,238,463 times

Advertisements

The women i know with natural hour glass, and I'm talking vavavooooom, are also
Very Short Legged.

Old 12-29-2014, 12:25 PM

it also depends on region.

Imagine my shock when a Brazillian friend told me

All Australian Women have long legs and faces like dolls.

(looks at mirror, tick)

Old 12-29-2014, 12:28 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
In my family, on my mom's side, women tend to be pears: small busts, average to wide hips and bubble butts. On my dad's side women trend towards apples or inverted triangles with no hips but solid legs.

My sister and I ended up somewhere between. We got hips from my mom, but missed her side's long torsos. We got inverted triangle bustiness with short torsos and hips. These leaves us to be pears with boobs but flat butts. This means I look slightly curvy at heavier weights and really curvy at lower weights but since the space between waist and hips is very short, if I do not choose items that accent my waist, I will look waist less. I only have a couple (7 or so from bust to hip bones) inches between my bust/waist and waist/hips.

Big boobs rarely come packaged with bubble butts. But wide shoulders can.

Old 12-29-2014, 12:34 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
I used to wish I were curvier, but I've come to realize smaller girls like me tend to stay small as we age. The curvier girls aren't quite as likely to be so fortunate (just from what I've seen, I know not always the case).
This. In your 40's, you'll still have the body of a teenager. Count your blessings. Some men get off on that, btw.

Old 12-29-2014, 12:35 PM

sometimes its not the size of the boob, its the Angle.

I only have c cups but they are unnaturally high on my body so they look ENORMOUS.

the rest of me is straight up and down. no waist at all. Long legs though.

Old 12-29-2014, 12:40 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Frankly, around where I live, the biggest part of women is their MIDDLE! LOL I'm not trying to sound nasty, I am being completely honest. But there are a lot of older women in my town (retiree area) and they just don't keep up their shapes.
This has a lot to do with hormonal changes at that age. The only women who manage to keep their shape, except for a lucky few, are those who are on hormone replacement after 55, or whenever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic;
That said, I am one of those tall slender types with a large bust and pancake bottom. I am of northern Spaniard heritage, all my relatives are like this and most of the women from there seem to be built like this. Most "model" types, like the Victoria's Secret types are like this also. Taller, more slender women can seem to have a larger (natual) chest, but very rarely have much on the bottom.

Eh, so who really cares.....I do the best with what I've got, and haven't had any complaints yet....
Now that you mention it, the women on my mom's side of the family are all that way. hm... I never thought about it before this thread. It's hard to notice a trend in that direction these days, because so many boobs are store-bought. So women with big butts can balance out their figure by buying boobs. I guess Marilyn Monroe was one of the rare naturally-curvy types.

Old 12-29-2014, 01:02 PM

894 posts, read 1,049,854 times
Are you kidding? You're using Kim Kardashian as an example? A woman who's had every plastic surgery procedure known to man?

Old 12-29-2014, 01:07 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,179,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
I used to wish I were curvier, but I've come to realize smaller girls like me tend to stay small as we age. The curvier girls aren't quite as likely to be so fortunate (just from what I've seen, I know not always the case).
I used to be all about women with big butts when I was in my 20's, but these days I tend to go for women built more like yourself for the reasons you have stated. I've stayed lean and fit over the years, so I tend to gravitate toward the same. I've found that women with big butts can only maintain them after 30 if they have good genetics combined with exercise and a healthy diet. A woman's chest is typically even more of a wreck by 30 if they have anything over a C cup (especially if they've had kids), and top heavy women just seem more prone to belly fat and flabby arms as they age. Luckily there are lots of men that still prefer top heavy women regardless of their age or body fat, so at the end of the day, everyone wins lol. But yeah, If I had the option of being extremely picky, I would say about 5'4" 120lbs is more appealing to me these days than 5'4" 140lbs with a big bottom.

I even disgust myself with my shallowness sometimes.............flame on ladies lol

Old 12-29-2014, 01:07 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,855,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This has a lot to do with hormonal changes at that age. The only women who manage to keep their shape, except for a lucky few, are those who are on hormone replacement after 55, or whenever.

Now that you mention it, the women on my mom's side of the family are all that way. hm... I never thought about it before this thread. It's hard to notice a trend in that direction these days, because so many boobs are store-bought. So women with big butts can balance out their figure by buying boobs. I guess Marilyn Monroe was one of the rare naturally-curvy types.
Marilyn Monroe had wide hips, no butt.

Wide hips + bubble butt are a very rare combo. Large bust + wide hips is pretty common.

Old 12-29-2014, 01:12 PM

459 posts, read 767,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
I agree, but I couldn't think of a better way to describe it without sounding like a perve. If I would have put "why do women rarely have big boobs and a bubble-butt" as my headline, I think this thread would have been deleted.

Anyways, as one of those rare women that has both, don't you find it odd that having one of these assets is typically a curse on the other one. A D cup or above is almost a guarantee that a woman won't have a round athletic butt. Women that get the big athletic bottoms aren't always flat chested, but they rarely have a large chest. There has to be something more to this than just luck of the draw.

Also, I am referring to white women. I live in a really white area, so I don't have to the opportunity to check out women of other races, particularly black women, which are known for having great butts.
I'm not that lucky normally I stay at 100 lbs so I have D cups but a small butt. I only have a good size butt when I'm like 110 or more. I was just saying many people can have big boobs and butt at a higher weight usually. I've noticed among really skinny girls under like 20 bmi tend to have or the other while if you're like above a 22 bmi you can have both. I've seen women that were in am the 20-22 bmi range that have both as well it's just when one is really skinny it tends to be one or the other.

Btw I'm caucasian mostly. And I've seen actually many women of any race that really defies this rule it seems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty