Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2014, 02:33 PM

459 posts, read 765,552 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
They were just examples--from the men that I've talked with that talk about big butts. Those are always the women they mention. A women that is thin, can have a butt that sticks out and that is bigger on her frame, but it might not be what one would consider a "big butt". Come to think of it, based on your criteria, I doubt many of the women in mainstream with big butts have a healthy BMI--Coco, Nicki Minaj, Kim K, etc. I'm not sure what the OP considers a big butt though. I'm going by what the men I've dated have said, but not every man is the same. Like to me Jessica Biels butt is nice, but no one I know would ever say it was big. Honestly, it was big to a lot of white celebrities , but I mean I knew women who were Jessica's size weight wise who had a much bigger butt. They aren't celebrities though, so I can't post a pic. It's all relative.
Trina and jessica have the same size butt according to the stats trina is wider. Trina's butt is just 36"... Jessica's hips are quite narrow so you can't use that argument. Britney Spears butt is only an inch smaller than that.

Kim and coco have healthy bmi's but anyhow skinny girls tend to have better whr therefore proportionally the butt tends to be bigger on us than a heavier girl.

I also don't know why anyone includes coco when she has a lot of problems with her butt.

A good large butt is like bria Myles or kim kardashian or serena Williams. Coco has a lot of issues with hers. Kim imo has the perfect butt in Hollywood though.

But big butts come in different sizes just like big boobs.

Old 12-29-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoFigureMeOut View Post
Her daughter looks like her ugly daddy, come on now.
No she doesn't. I saw baby pictures of both of them. she looks like her mom.

Old 12-29-2014, 02:58 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,264,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justawkward11 View Post
Trina and jessica have the same size butt according to the stats trina is wider. Trina's butt is just 36"... Jessica's hips are quite narrow so you can't use that argument. Britney Spears butt is only an inch smaller than that.

Kim and coco have healthy bmi's but anyhow skinny girls tend to have better whr therefore proportionally the butt tends to be bigger on us than a heavier girl.

I also don't know why anyone includes coco when she has a lot of problems with her butt.

A good large butt is like bria Myles or kim kardashian or serena Williams. Coco has a lot of issues with hers. Kim imo has the perfect butt in Hollywood though.

But big butts come in different sizes just like big boobs.
Again I used Trina and coco based on men's description of big butts. I don't know their stats since I don't know them personally. And I believe the media lies. For instance Kim k supposedly has a butt that is 40 inches with a waist that is 26.5. My butt is 41.5 /42 inches and my waist is 27.5 inches. We are the same height and I have a similar body frame as her except I have wider shoulders and my breasts aren't as big. Her butt looks bigger than mine does. I don't believe that her butt is only 40 inches. But those are her stats. I don't believe the media description of celebrity weights or measurements.

Trina and Jessica do have different body types, Trina is thick, jessica is athletic. But if you post two pics of their butts up close, their butts don't look the same, even to me(and I'm not a man) Trina's looks bigger. Hers looks fatter, wider, and like it sticks out a bit more, and Jessica's looks firmer and more toned but looks big but only in comparison to her small frame. In any case it really is relative like I said before, no two butts are alike. It would be helpful if the op could give visual examples. Because we all seem to have different criteria of what big is. I'm going by the men I know of that have given me examples, and for all we know the op might consider these examples too big, or not within his definition. And what issues has coco had?

Last edited by Faith2187; 12-29-2014 at 03:07 PM..

Old 12-29-2014, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Again I used Trina and coco based on men's description of big butts. I don't know their stats since I don't know them personally. And I believe the media lies. For instance Kim k supposedly has a butt that is 42 inches. Mine is around that size and while my butt is big, it is not as big as hers. Me and Kim also are similar heights and have similar body frames, I have wider shoulders though, and my breasts aren't as big. I don't believe that her butt is only 42 inches. But those are her stats. I don't believe the media description of celebrity weighs or measurements.

Trina and Jessica do have different body types, Trina is thick, jessica is athletic. But if you post two pics of their butts up close, their butts don't look the same, even to me(and I'm not a man) Trina's looks bigger. Hers looks fatter, wider, and like it sticks out a bit more, and Jessica's looks firmer and more toned but looks big but only in comparison to her small frame. In any case it really is relative like I said before, no two butts are alike. It would be helpful if the op could give visual examples. Because we all seem to have different criteria of what big is. I'm going by the men I know of that have given me examples, and for all we know the op might consider these examples too big, or not within his definition. And what issues has coco had?
Yeah they have different body types but their butt size is the same.

And yes Trina's is wider because she has wide hips her actual butt is small than Jessica's its just wider due to her hips. Which op specifically said they weren't talking about hips but the actual butt... Which I agree a butt is a butt it has nothing to do with the hips from the sides.

Old 12-29-2014, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Yeah they have different body types but their butt size is the same.

And yes Trina's is wider because she has wide hips her actual butt is small than Jessica's its just wider due to her hips. Which op specifically said they weren't talking about hips but the actual butt... Which I agree a butt is a butt it has nothing to do with the hips from the sides.
I don't think Jessica's butt is particularly big. In looking at Trina's, her butt isn't either. But it does look fatter than Jessica's. Kim has a big butt to me, Bria as well. That is what I think of when I think of big butts. Jessica to me has a nice bubble butt, but it isn't big. But if I were very thin I suppose I would want her butt instead of none at all.

Old 12-29-2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
I don't think Jessica's butt is particularly big. In looking at Trina's, her butt isn't either. But it does look fatter than Jessica's. Kim has a big butt to me, Bria as well. That is what I think of when I think of big butts. Jessica to me has a nice bubble butt, but it isn't big. But if I were very thin I suppose I would want her butt instead of none at all.
Yeah but if you had the size of Kim's butt your butt would barely be big proportionally. At least medically. Because like I said the higher your whr goes the smaller your butt is proportionally. I'm just saying when you're skinnier proportionally the butt is going to be bigger.

Old 12-29-2014, 03:27 PM

24,332 posts, read 17,072,043 times
I have been conducting an independent study on this phenom. since I was old enough to realise that girls don't actually have cooties. I have noticed that women with big boobs have flatter butts but the women with the best butts have smaller tops. I don't know why this is but I think more study is required....

Old 12-29-2014, 03:29 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,177,039 times
Quote:
I've noticed your observation too OP, and I'm a woman. I think a lot of women(not saying on here but in general) over estimate what would be considered a big butt(at least), for instance I don't think Jessica Biel or Britney Spears have big butts, their butts are average--not big or small. They do have bubble butts lol. A bubble butt isn't always big--for instance Jessica Biel has a bubble butt, but it isn't really what one would consider big especially if you size it up against women that really do have much bigger butts.

At one of my old jobs all the women were saying they had big butts. I didn't chime in to agree. The men and I were talking about it one day, and they all laughed it off and said "Why do women over estimate how big their butt is? None of these girls saying they have big butts, even have big butts?" And then I started making that observation too. I realized that it might not be an overestimation but merely people having different criteria. I've always thought that women with big butts have butts that are big like Coco, or Kim K, or Trina, or buffy the body. Jessica biel has an athletic nice butt, but big? Not to me personally.

I rarely see women with both a big butt(and when I say big I mean Kim K, Coco, Buffy the Body, Trina) and big breasts, with a small waist, that isn't overweight, or that has curves and didn't have plastic surgery. But I'm sure they exist--typically they'd be considered hourglass. I don't know if it's racial--I've seen a lot of white women with average sized butts, that have claimed to have big butts but they weren't really "big" per-say(at least not to me). I suppose it's relative. Black women don't always have big butts. I've seen plenty that don't honestly. But I will be honest after living in mainly white communities and venturing in black areas, yes I do think that personally I've seen far more black women with big butts as opposed to white women. On average I see more white women with either bubble butts--like Jessica Biel, or with no butt at all. I rarely see white women with Kim K butts, but there was a girl in highschool that did, and she was white. Her boobs were average.

I believe there's only a small percentage of women that have equally big boobs and really big butts and a small waist--that would be considered an hourglass shape--in the USA a lot of women are not... I have noticed what you've said--women with big boobs, tend to have smaller butts--not necessarily flat, but just not what one would consider big. I've observed that women with big butts, AND small waists, tend to have average or small boobs. And then you have the few that have both, or that have neither.) There are plenty of white girls that have bubble butts like Jessica Biel or Britney spears--if that's what your talking about--with big boobs, around where I stay, out here in Philly.

I think it's relative. I've noticed far too often on city data, women saying they have big butt and then they give an example and the example is just not what I would describe as big. And perhaps that's cultural. I've lived in different states, and I mostly date men that like women with big butts, and they've schooled me on big butts--what's qualified as big, what isn't, etc. Perhaps that is why the majority of the time, I don't agree with the examples of big butts that are posted in this forum.

A good butt and a big butt is different. They can be the same... A person can have a nice butt, but the butt isn't particularly big. A women that is thin can have a butt that sticks out, and that looks big on her frame, but isn't considered "big". Too many scenarios but you get my drift. Typically a big butt is anything over 40 inches(from what I've been told). But again it's relative. I never thought Jessica biel or Brittney spears had big butts. They have nice in shape, toned butts that stick out somewhat, but big? Not really. Not to me, or to some of the men I know that are a** men.

I have a big butt, and I'm a black woman. My boobs are average size. My waist is small in comparison. I'm a pear-shaped, and I have noticable curves from the front, but my butt sticks out. But I don't have big boobs. I'm not hour glass. On the other hand my sister has the complete opposite, a small to average butt, but big boobs, and she's thin, she is curvy somewhat, but it isn't as distinguished. When she gains her butt gets slightly bigger, but not what one would consider "big". When I gain my boobs get bigger, and my butt does as well--but so does the rest of me. The majority of girls I work with, tend to have my sisters build, from observation.
I agree with the notion that celebs like Jesica biel or britney spears don't have big butts. The have athletic butts. When I thing of the type of butts that you never see in combination with large natural breasts, I think more along the lines of Jennifer lopez, beyonce, or some of the more well know adult film stars.

Examples of bottoms that rarely come with a large chest

http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/upl...une-2014_1.jpg
Jennifer lopez

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...ikar-ass-4.jpg
Track star Alenka Bikar

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...at_Tribeca.jpg
Coco

Old 12-29-2014, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
I agree with the notion that celebs like Jesica biel or britney spears don't have big butts. The have athletic butts. When I thing of the type of butts that you never see in combination with large natural breasts, I think more along the lines of Jennifer lopez, beyonce, or some of the more well know adult film stars.

Examples of bottoms that rarely come with a large chest

http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/upl...une-2014_1.jpg
Jennifer lopez

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r...ikar-ass-4.jpg
Track star Alenka Bikar

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...at_Tribeca.jpg
Coco
Kim k has both though...

Old 12-29-2014, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Yeah but if you had the size of Kim's butt your butt would barely be big proportionally. At least medically. Because like I said the higher your whr goes the smaller your butt is proportionally. I'm just saying when you're skinnier proportionally the butt is going to be bigger.

According to stats my butt is bigger than Kim's but in reality her butt looks bigger to me than my own, I've been told my whole life I had a big butt but again Kim's butt looks bigger than mine, though me and her whr are basically the same. My butt is def. bigger than Jessica's though and Trina's. I'm not as thin as Jessica and I'm nowhere near as thick as trina. My body is more like Kim's, in that my legs are slimmer and my waist is as well. Most of my guy friends have told me I'm not thick that I'm small but I just have a big Butt so it comes off like I'm thick when I'm not. But still comparing the two-I think that Kim who is not as thin as Jessica, butt is much bigger. And that's proportionally. I don't know about your theory, since I've never heard of it and haven't really been paying attention since the first page. I do know my own body and can easily compare my own to Kim's and Jessica's and Trina's and I can say that proportionally mine looks bigger than trina and Jessica, but it's not as big proportionally as Kim's though we have basically the same whr. Everyone's body is different-again it's all relative. No need for tit for tat. I disagree with you based on observation, but it's all relative so it's really moot. I think the ops observations match my own though. I rarely see women with both, but I know they exist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.