Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you
Yes 36 76.60%
Sometimes 11 23.40%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 08:22 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,894,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Sure. I don't obsess over it. But if I see a hot women, I give her props. She is pretty, and I would love having her looks.

But, I don't think on it too much. it's more a passing thought.

Being on point with the title of the thread...

As a man...I would like to have her body for an evening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2015, 09:45 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,070,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Yup. Always wanted to be taller....
Me too! And sometimes if someone has natural auburn hair and green eyes I think "sheesh...wish I had that combination!"

Body? Eh. Nobody is perfect. I haven't seen anyone in a long while that I thought had the total package where I'd actually be envious. I like a lot of things about my body and I dislikes some things. But I don't think much about it truthfully.

Old 01-12-2015, 07:58 AM

2,222 posts, read 2,345,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarsonDavidly View Post
A lot of those people didn't have serious deformities in the first place, they were just vain.

I am not narcissistic, and I don't even have a mirror BTW. My condition is pretty obvious without all that. Guess you didn't read my posts properly. Imagine you have a deformity everyone was repulsed by. "Beauty of one's spirit and personality". Yeah, maybe you should work on yours.

Thanks for the advise !
I think I'll start a thread asking how to do it.

I apologise for not being as sensitive as a person that you're seeking for to respond to your question on how to change your life.
Good luck in finding your answer.

Old 01-12-2015, 08:31 AM

3,138 posts, read 2,780,306 times
I do...but the only person I've ever envied (body wise) is Halle Berry. Her figure is close to perfection.
Perhaps it's genetics...perhaps it's her diet...I don't know which is the major deciding factor for her.

That being said, I've had a nice figure but it's usually dependent upon my weight. When I'm disciplined and eat right, I hit my ideal figure. When I don't, well...the picture isn't all that great. Interestingly, ALL of the females in my family (well, specifically on my mother's side) are larger and have big thighs. This has been the issue for generations. So, part of me feels as though am I fighting against a generational genetic pattern...

Nevertheless, it is a daily reminder to me to work at loving my body..

Old 01-12-2015, 08:41 AM

16,548 posts, read 19,698,509 times
Can't believe I even clicked on this thread. Only read page 1, but now glad that I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliatenn View Post
Absolutely not, because I am the woman who you look at and wish to be like me.
LOL That's funny right there. And pretty hot. Nothing more attractive on a person then: confidence.

Old 01-12-2015, 01:01 PM

4,565 posts, read 5,419,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarsonDavidly View Post
Do you ever look at someone else and whish you had their body.
No. Im pretty happy with what I've got.

I look at athletes like Lebron James who is 6' 8" 250 pounds, ripped; boxers who range from 150 pounds to 205 pounds and in supreme shape and while I recognize they have great bodies, I have never once wanted to "have their bodies".

One thing we humans have is the ability to create our own bodies the way we want. Except for height, we can pretty much change the rest of ourselves through exercise, nutrition, or surgery.

Old 01-12-2015, 01:04 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
Yes! I wish I had her body - in my bed

Old 01-12-2015, 01:33 PM

2,234 posts, read 2,405,241 times
Sure, I think everyone does. I personally am jealous of women with naturally big boobs who are still skinny haha

Old 01-12-2015, 01:55 PM

4,481 posts, read 3,640,250 times
In a casual way, yes I do glance at someone and say "I wish I had her figure!" especially if she has a body structure that I don't have and would have liked to have. Its silly to say with hard work and exercise you can look the way you want. Sure you'll look the best you can look for your body type but your bone structure will remain the same. I do like my own figure, but I don't think it is perfect. Everyone could stand some improvement.

Old 01-13-2015, 12:23 AM

6,616 posts, read 4,882,033 times
No famous person that I can think of and maybe nobody's full body, but I get jealous of men with non-veiny chiseled upper arms, wide shoulders, muscular non-hairy chests, and muscular upper backs (which likely sounds homoerotic and sour grapes from someone with a lousy body, which isn't accurate). I ignore men's bodies below the waist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty