U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2015, 01:38 PM

459 posts, read 510,585 times

Advertisements

I also find it annoying that people assume black women have bigger lips and white people can't have big lips. It's just a stereotype I think because of the history of what was seen as beautiful in both cultures.

Old 01-11-2015, 03:30 PM

3,270 posts, read 2,479,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justawkward11 View Post
THe top left corner is very pretty I wish I had her lips. Her face exudes femininity. It's gorgeous.
What features make a feminine face?

And yet in an earlier post you say you "identify" as a male and want to learn how to downplay your abundant lippage.

I'm confused.

Old 01-11-2015, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puginabug View Post
What features make a feminine face?

And yet in an earlier post you say you "identify" as a male and want to learn how to downplay your abundant lippage.

I'm confused.
I identify as both. I'm tired of people being stuck on male or female not both. People have limited backgrounds sometimes.

Old 01-11-2015, 03:54 PM

Quote:
I identify as both. I'm tired of people being stuck on male or female not both. People have limited backgrounds sometimes.
Okaay. I'm still confused.

Do you go back and forth from time to time, identifying with each gender? Depending on what? Hormones?

Yes, you might say I have a limited background--I'm female and always have been. Help me to understand this "identifying".

Old 01-11-2015, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by puginabug View Post
Okaay. I'm still confused.

Do you go back and forth from time to time, identifying with each gender? Depending on what? Hormones?

Yes, you might say I have a limited background--I'm female and always have been. Help me to understand this "identifying".
No I'm mostly masculine I don't mind feminine things either I just feel like a different type of woman.

Old 01-11-2015, 04:29 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,444,629 times
There's a transgender hooker that "sells" about 6 blocks away from my neighborhood in Mexico City (on the main avenue) with lips bigger than any I've seen. I have only seen this person while driving past--quick glance--and it looks like the lips are actually false. Is there such a thing as false lips? I swear they look like they've been glued on to their face, or perhaps they're being held in place by her/his natural mouth. Strangest thing, I tell ya!

Old 01-11-2015, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyTam View Post
There's a transgender hooker that "sells" about 6 blocks away from my neighborhood in Mexico City (on the main avenue) with lips bigger than any I've seen. I have only seen this person while driving past--quick glance--and it looks like the lips are actually false. Is there such a thing as false lips? I swear they look like they've been glued on to their face, or perhaps they're being held in place by her/his natural mouth. Strangest thing, I tell ya!
That's as weird as hell. I feel sorry for her.

Old 01-11-2015, 06:18 PM

Quote:
No I'm mostly masculine I don't mind feminine things either I just feel like a different type of woman.
Ok well that clarifies everything. Thanks!

Old 01-11-2015, 06:23 PM

14,656 posts, read 29,708,617 times
Quote:
Thought you said in another post you were almost an hourglass and wanted to be even more so? Plus gou said before you were a woman of color, now you are a "white woman"? and one who wants to be masucline?

Honey, you need some help, you don't seem to know WHAT you are......

Old 01-11-2015, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Thought you said in another post you were almost an hourglass and wanted to be even more so? Plus gou said before you were a woman of color, now you are a "white woman"? and one who wants to be masucline?

Honey, you need some help, you don't seem to know WHAT you are......
I said white in quotations...

I've always said I'm mostly caucasian. I have Cuban heritage though. I have always said I was mixed. I don't get how you've never heard of someone who is mixed. I am a person of color and I am white. As that's the two races I am it's not one or the other.

And no I'm not close to an hourglass. I AM an hourglass just not a fat or full one. I have questioned what shape I an but that's recently been settled as I now have a 22" waist.

On a scale of 1-10 Gaging feminine to masculine I'd say I'm a 7 im not feminine or extremely masculine but the masculine side or neutral I touched upon all of this in past threads. Apparently you don't pay much attention.

To me it just seems you don't know much that society has changed its not just black or white gay or straight or male or female. If you got out of your own little world maybe you'd realize this.

Last edited by justawkward11; 01-11-2015 at 07:04 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty