U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2015, 04:52 AM

13,502 posts, read 14,478,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygogetter View Post
What is it about guys and PJs? Why is it that most guys say that they're "Pjs" are either them naked, boxers, or boxers/tank top shirt. Why can't you guys go and buy a decent pair of PJs like us ladies wear?
Because no real man wants to look like this Nancyboy:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2015, 05:35 PM

11,882 posts, read 10,554,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I knocked on my neighbor's door once and her hubby answered in pajamas with little airplanes on them, he was home sick with a cold. he looked like an over sized kid. I can't see a man looking the least bit sexy or manly in a pair of pajamas
I used to wear pajama pants written HOT !!!! all over .

Old 01-21-2015, 05:42 PM

412 posts, read 378,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygogetter View Post
What is it about guys and PJs? Why is it that most guys say that they're "Pjs" are either them naked, boxers, or boxers/tank top shirt. Why can't you guys go and buy a decent pair of PJs like us ladies wear?
I'm a woman, and maybe I'm weird, but I don't like traditional PJ set. I like t-shirt/underwear(pj pants if cold).

Old 01-21-2015, 10:43 PM

3,280 posts, read 3,559,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Because no real man wants to look like this Nancyboy:
I am a staunch supporter of Pyjamas.

That being said, this guy probably gets beat up by ferrets.

Old 01-24-2015, 12:26 PM

896 posts, read 867,505 times
i sleep naked. i hate wearing clothes period. i am always naked when i am home like that guy from family matters (the father guy). otoh though, when my gf is over, i will wear clothing just to keep the sexual tension high. you can't get turned on if you see the naked body all day and vice versa. i always dress her like a prostitute at home. always.

Old 01-26-2015, 09:46 PM

1,232 posts, read 1,358,932 times
I used to wear pajamas, year ago. My father wore them, his sons wore them. Then, I started dating my wife. Every time I'd come home, my pajamas greeted me at the door: she was wearing them. It was kind of cute. However, it annoyed me. Not enough that it was an issue. However, she doesn't always wear the whole set. Mostly the tops. The bottoms are much too long and too big. I have to either wear mismatch pajamas or an undershirt and bottoms.

I bought her some really nice pajamas. She wears them, not really. To this very day, she continues to wear my pajama tops. Now, I'm an undershirt, scrub bottom guy.

Last edited by ThreeSides; 01-26-2015 at 09:58 PM..

Old 01-26-2015, 09:57 PM

1,232 posts, read 1,358,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandalorian View Post
I'm a normal guy and I wear silk long-sleeve pajamas year round. I like to wear them around the house too. After a long day, it's nice to come home, take a bath and put on pajamas.

Nothing wrong it with it.

To me, it's sloppy to walk around the house in boxers or whatever.
Absolutely!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty