U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 09:24 AM

14,656 posts, read 29,708,617 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adventuregurl View Post
Wow, that article says that plus size models are usually size 8-16, therein lies the problem, size 8, 10, 12 is NOT plus size, it's normal. No wonder there are so many image problems and eating disorders in young women.

This woman is beautiful but WAY overweight, I'm her height and can't imagine being that size. Her health is in danger and she is the perfect candidate for diabetes among other things. As she ages I'm sure she will gain more if she's encouraged to be that size now and it will be problematic.
This ^^^^^^. I agree with all points. And in what universe is size 8,10 or even 12 "plus size."

I am size 5' 8" tall, size 10, and some people (including one of my doctors) refer to me as "skinny." Which I am not, but in no way overweight.

Old 01-25-2015, 09:34 AM

9,382 posts, read 8,451,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedBeth View Post
I think she is very pretty, but I can't understand how she be that active and that overweight if she is also eating properly, unless she has a physical issue, such as hypothyroidism.
lol its highly doubtful she is eating properly.

Old 01-25-2015, 10:59 AM

4,859 posts, read 3,717,072 times
She has a pretty face. Personally, I do not care for the facial piercing. That is my personal preference, though.

And sizes 8, 10, and 12 are not "plus size". Those are "normal".

Old 01-25-2015, 11:12 AM

10,403 posts, read 7,483,693 times
Gorgeous face, which is no doubt improved by professional make up and framed by that beautiful head of hair.

It makes me sad to see people who abuse their bodies like this. She is at risk for all kinds of health issues (as stated previously). Somehow her look cries of pain to me.

Maine_Man, that was just wrong.

Old 01-25-2015, 11:12 AM

2,799 posts, read 2,474,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedBeth
I think she is very pretty, but I can't understand how she be that active and that overweight if she is also eating properly, unless she has a physical issue, such as hypothyroidism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp03 View Post
lol its highly doubtful she is eating properly.

The picture of her eating that corndog says it all about her diet. So no, we can't blame this on a thyroid problem.

I am not one to bash anyone, including fat people, but I really do not think it is right to promote someone of this size and eating habits as a model to young females who idolize fashion models like movie stars. It is no more right than promoting the anorexic models that the modeling agencies have been so criticized for promoting in the past. However, when people bashed anorexic models, no one complained that thin people were being bashed. But when we criticize overweight models, people are complaining that we are bashing fat people.

Old 01-25-2015, 11:14 AM

2,181 posts, read 2,037,088 times
Ew. So much fat.

Old 01-25-2015, 11:19 AM

8,185 posts, read 21,748,974 times
I say both. As long as she had a decent personality I would not pass up a date.

Old 01-25-2015, 11:25 AM

8,185 posts, read 21,748,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by james777 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedBeth

The picture of her eating that corndog says it all about her diet. So no, we can't blame this on a thyroid problem.
My neighbor is overweight. She is on the Paleo diet and works out nearly daily, including with running. She lost about 40 pounds and then just stopped losing weight; she is still about 40 lbs overweight and has been for well over two years now. Some can bust their behinds with little effect. Others can be lazy as sin and never gain a pound. That is life.

So one picture of her eating a corn dog says it all? What if it were a tofu corndog? What about a picture of Jennifer Aniston eating a corn dog? What would that say about her diet? That she likes corn dogs is all. Funny how the slim never are criticized for what or how they eat.

Old 01-25-2015, 11:28 AM

14,330 posts, read 19,024,929 times
Default Both

She's an incredibly beautiful woman, my God! To experience all of that ample flesh in all its naked glory, feeling her trembling from climax, would be heaven on earth. Beautiful face and lips, she probably can generate a level of passion equal to her size, and has a heightened sense of pleasure to match. I bet she's got a magnetic personality too, likely a fine, lovable human being.

What nearly ruins her appearance though, is not her size, but that tattoo.

Old 01-25-2015, 12:55 PM

14,656 posts, read 29,708,617 times
Looking at her pictures again, I noticed that she really only looks exceptionally beautiful in the ones with the exaggerated makeup along with photoshop/airbrush. The photo near the bottom she just looks like an average pretty girl with very nice hair. OMG, the body, just awful. I'm sorry, but telling it like it is.... and yeah, that tattoo doesn't help.

Was googling other photos of her - and just noticed the disgusting arm tattoos! She's wearing "Miss Piggy" on her arm for pete's sake! Not looking so good here... (4th one in, in bikini)

https://images.search.yahoo.com/imag...&hsimp=yhs-001
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or