U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2015, 02:28 AM

8,161 posts, read 9,365,591 times

Advertisements

Every week, easily. I travel full time for work, and so I'm exposed to people from all over on a regular basis. There are a lot of very beautiful people out there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2015, 09:53 AM

15,672 posts, read 7,698,027 times
Just now in Leicester Square, short blonde, blue eyes, huge boobs, and wearing leather trousers 💕💕💕

Absolutely gorgeous smile

Old 11-26-2015, 11:03 AM

34,563 posts, read 42,724,437 times
Interesting question. We see nice looking people around every corner, but rarely do I see someone who is strikingly handsome or beautiful.
The last time for me, was a few weeks ago in the grocery store parking lot. A movie star gorgeous man was going into the store. I thought at the time, how rarely I see someone like this.

Old 11-28-2015, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowin View Post
I have half a dozen in sight right now, actually. i"m in a college library.:-)
Stop purring your meant to be quiet in a library

Old 11-28-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowin View Post
quite a few of them either know me from classes or know of me. I get a lot of looks and smiles.
Like I said stop purring LOL

Old 11-28-2015, 06:10 PM

5,488 posts, read 4,556,796 times
At the moment and most every day, here in Temecula, I see beautiful people all the time, both men and women at varying age levels. I'm probably the only ugly duckling in the crowd.

Old 12-03-2015, 02:09 AM

412 posts, read 377,537 times
When I look in the mirror...

Old 12-03-2015, 03:53 AM

1,928 posts, read 737,860 times
I enjoy seeing visually stunning humans, and I will compliment them if it's a setting where that can happen naturally and not seem weird, espec other women; I do it with guys too now that I'm an old bag and they won't interpret it as flirting.

When I lived in SoFla for 22yr stunning peeps were a common sight -and I don't mean the plastic beach bunny type that abounds there, I mean just gorgeous features/hair.
After I moved to VA the amount dropped waaay off, then in this small town in NC, OMG, scary looking peeps, most have homely or bland boring features, even a lot of the younger set are dumpy and more downright ugly peeps than not.

SO, to answer the OP, I enjoyed seeing a Mexican mother and daughter at the apt building's Halloween party who were like artwork they were both so gorgeous. I knew they were Mexican for a fact, but they had more of a Castilian look, fine features, magnificent hair. No makeup, just natural beauties.

As for the guys there's a young fella who works at the Goodwill here, who is Calvin Klein model type, exotic features, perfect build, gorgeous. My daughter and I have wondered why the HECK he works at GW in this dump of a town, he needs a modeling contract in NY.

Old 12-03-2015, 09:28 AM

3,418 posts, read 2,897,062 times
Just this morning as I was leaving one of the local Starbucks. This gal was out for her morning run along Ventura blvd wearing some fancy colored/patterned running tights and a fitted white running jacket. Dark colored hair in a pony tail with white scrunchy on the pony tail. She looked like Veronica from the old Archies comics. Probably Persian or some middle eastern gal. Perfect legs, muscular thighs and one of the most perfectly round fit/firm bubble butts you've ever seen. She stopped at a red light, checked her phone, then looked up at me, smiled and waved and continued on her run.

Old 12-03-2015, 06:36 PM

861 posts, read 473,143 times
I'm standing in a check out line at K-mart about fifteen years ago. I'm second in line. As I wait my turn I notice the cashier. I can't take my eyes off her. There's something about her that has me mesmerized. I start to get a strange feeling in my stomach. Now I'm up to check out. What I hadn't noticed as I stood there admiring her was I had stopped breathing. I step up to place my items on the counter and gasp for breath. She probably thought I was having a heart attack or something .

I gathered myself back up and finished the check out. As I left the store I was pleased with myself that I wasn't too old to be enchanted by a beautiful woman. I watched for her for more than six months in the store and never saw her again.

Had I been single I would have asked her out. The attraction I felt for her was so strong. But alas I wasn't. Maybe she would have been flattered-or possibly repulsed , knowing she had this affect on a male of the species.

I relayed this story to my wife about a year later...BIG MISTAKE!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or