U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2017, 10:48 PM

212 posts, read 86,023 times

Advertisements

I live at the beach so lots of beautiful people with perfect bodies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2017, 11:00 PM

3,470 posts, read 657,491 times
I was in Mexico recently, and the hottest guy in the world talked to me in a bar (won't tell anymore). Very handsome though!

Old 05-24-2017, 04:05 AM

15,672 posts, read 7,690,833 times
Whenever the mirror doesn't crack! lol

Nope there's tooooooo many here in central London but naturally at the same times there's still not enough!

Old 05-24-2017, 04:49 AM

1,563 posts, read 1,510,434 times
I don't think this would be considered a "typically" beautiful person (I would guess she wasn't wearing any makeup), but where I live there is a moderate Mennonite population. At work some days ago, there was a Mennonite woman that I thought was particularly beautiful--dark hair pulled back, beautiful complexion, lovely facial features, pretty dress too. Of course I couldn't stare because that would be improper, but gosh--she was stunning, a very lovely-looking lady in my opinion. I saw her before too, so she stops by on occasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
In person I see women I consider very pretty a few times a week. Strange, but I hardly ever look twice at a man. Maybe I have different standards for men because surely there must be good looking ones around. I'm hetero and don't notice them though.
I'm a married hetero woman and I always notice nice-looking women and hardly ever men (I can't think of a single one ever though I know there must have been some). I think it's that I separate beauty from attraction. A woman can be admired for her beauty because she is just lovely to look at, but there's no attraction going on (at least not for me!). Also, I'm attracted physically to my husband, but I don't consider him to be beautiful or even handsome--but I still enjoy looking at him!

Old 05-24-2017, 12:38 PM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, originally from SF Bay Area
28,386 posts, read 50,582,032 times
Yesterday, a beautiful young woman standing in front of the hotel near my office as I walked to the parking garage. Here in Seattle, especially around the cruise terminal and Pike Place Market there are going to plenty of good looking people of both genders from about now though August, our tourist season.

Old 05-24-2017, 09:50 PM

2,115 posts, read 2,708,879 times
I live in a university dorm, so I tend to see a lot good looking people, but those I've met lately;

My next door neighbor looks like the girl who played hanna mccay in dexter, but with darker blue shade in eyes and a bit thinner. She dresses very fashionably etc and looks better than most supermodels I've seen, sadly for me there is 0 chemistry between us though.
She might be among the top 3 best looking women I've ever seen including TV, etc.

The neighbor diagonally across from me is literally a former fitness model. Big blue eyes, redhead, athletic like you wouldn't believe.

Also about a month ago I ran into a former classmate from biochem engineering. Nearly as fit as the former fitness model and a good deal smarter than most people I know, which kind of adds to it (for me) when watching her appearance at the same time.

Old 05-31-2017, 08:07 PM

2,797 posts, read 2,513,019 times
Short turnaround this time. Today I got a twofer!

I'm at luncheon and in the distance across the large meeting room there is a gorgeous blonde (about 70-80 feet away). All I can see is her face (I'm halfway between her and the portion of hall that had the video screen seated at 90 degree angle to it. She's seated 90 degrees from it the opposite way and 180 degrees from me (offset by the 70-80 feet). So anytime I turn my gaze to the opposite end from video screen she is visible. Her face was exceptionally lovely, her blonde hair worn up with the delicate neck outline. Whenever I chanced to gaze her way and she was looking toward the video screen end of hall I could see her lovely stunning face and smile as she was engaging those at her table in conversation.

Unfortunately, by time I left she and her table attendees had cleared out and the table was unlabeled, so I have no clue where to find her lovely visage again. Hopefully, she works in the downtown area so I can catch a fleeting glimpse of her loveliness again.... (sigh).

In the evening, my routine was different due to an appointment. I stopped after at grocery store and what to my wondering eyes but appear one of the most beautiful women I've ever met. She works at the grocery store and I think is assistant manager or shift lead now. I've talked to her probably 50-70 times, but always in passing and rarely anything longer than 40 seconds and it consists mostly of exchanges like: "are you out of _____? Will you be getting more in ? Where will I find the ___? Etc...

Today at checkout line, since no one was behind me, I got a little bit longer than normal. I always call her by name and never make any comments on how beautiful she is (wouldn't be appropriate and I surmise she hears it a lot). She's always pleasant, she works hard (I see her consistently doing physically demanding activities and occasionally climbing on a display rack or assembling / fixing racks for new merchandise layout).

She reminds me of that Sammy Kershaw country song "She don't know she's beautiful", by the personality she displays. She basically has wonder woman's physique (5'11ish with excellent displacement - even though she's always wearing the black slacks /pants with uniform polo top - and facial features like a young Crystal Gayle including the glistening blue eyes, but with slightly cuter nose and more feline look.

She wears what appears to be a wedding ring which makes me happy at least someone is enjoying being one with her. If you were seeking a model for a modern day Madonna and child, Greek goddess statues, or mythological beauty who causes wars, a la launching a thousand ships, she would be perfect. I'm tempted to ask if she ever modeled but have thought better of it.
She's simply stunningly beautiful but what puts her over the top is her demeanor, pleasantness and genuine smile when you converse with her. I've seen her when she obviously was having a bad day and she almost looked better, if that's possible, as some women do when they get that determined sort of p***ed off look about them. I think that effect is due to making some of these natural beauties more human and less ethereal.
Meow - She's so de lovely - I'd love to bring out her 'tigress'-ness!

Last edited by ciceropolo; 05-31-2017 at 08:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or