U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2015, 02:46 PM

9,121 posts, read 11,666,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer_land View Post
And I mean in person and not someone you already know.

It must be where I live and that I don't go out very often, but I don't see a lot of physically beautiful people. And when I do see them, they're usually females. There hasn't been a guy that has taken my breath away in years. I don't have to be attracted to him, but I haven't seen one and say, "Wow, he's gorgeous." I think I need to move.

Anyway, to answer my own question, I actually saw three beautiful females in the last week. Two on my bus and another at the Baby Gap store.
When I lived in LA 1978..79 I fell in Love Everyday , however I see DDG Women and Handsome Men everyday in the state of California.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2015, 03:08 PM

944 posts, read 769,359 times
No other Midwestern love out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterno View Post
I live in Houston

This must be the ugliest people city in the world

I am surrounded with short Mexicans and ugly Arabs.

People are either male or male looking women around here

Also, average age in the US is higher than most countries

so it has been a long time that I haven't seen a young and pretty girl

Mexicans or Hispanic/Latino people are some of the most beautiful people in the world, IMO. The rpretty ones have the face and curvaceous bodies. Even in Hollywood, the best bods belong to Latinas--JLO, Salma Hayek, Eva Mendez, Sofia Vergara, and so on.

When I went to Jamaica a few years ago, the black men and women there were beautiful as well; more so than what I see in my area.

Maybe it just depends on where the most populated area is. The more populated, the more you'll see certain kinds of people.

Old 03-12-2015, 03:29 PM

241 posts, read 265,969 times
Every time I visist my half sister in California, I am always impressed at how many pretty people I see. Same with some parts of Europe and Latin America. People in southern states can be good looking too(at least when they are young).

Old 03-12-2015, 03:39 PM

25,907 posts, read 34,973,454 times
My son's teacher is strikingly beautiful, so ... This morning?

Old 03-12-2015, 07:33 PM

16,471 posts, read 20,002,503 times
Outside the U.S., traveling, those strongly flavored Indian types, in Bolivia/Ecuador, with those high cheekbones, their faces looking like they've been carved out of stone, and that yummy smooth skin, O-H L-O-R-D-Y B-E-E-E-E-E!!!!

I thank God and the gods in heaven I don't live around those people! On my knees......................

Will the fashion magazines/Hollywood ever discover them?

Old 03-12-2015, 09:33 PM

11,882 posts, read 10,522,801 times
I just don't assimilate with american culture. It doesnt suit my heart. Hence, its irrelevant if I'm handsome or not.

The reason I came here was for absence of corruption and economic freedom. Thankfully, the deep south provides these 2.

Old 03-13-2015, 04:46 AM

4,549 posts, read 3,502,401 times
Never lol Not around here. There's some guys I had crushes on over 10 years ago in school. But they weren't handsome or beautiful lol

So if you're talking a sex bomb, then hell no, I never saw that where I live. lol That's reserved for tv.

Old 03-13-2015, 10:47 AM

2,079 posts, read 2,476,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterno View Post
I live in Houston

This must be the ugliest people city in the world

I am surrounded with short Mexicans and ugly Arabs.

People are either male or male looking women around here

Also, average age in the US is higher than most countries

so it has been a long time that I haven't seen a young and pretty girl
you forgot to include in your thinly veiled racism that everyone is fat too

The Fittest and Fattest Cities in America | Men's Fitness

Old 03-14-2015, 05:13 PM

84 posts, read 133,997 times
when i looked in the mirror today

Old 03-14-2015, 05:42 PM

10,265 posts, read 6,495,798 times
Last week at a bar, but before then it had been months or longer that someone makes you go WOW,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or