U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2015, 01:46 PM

241 posts, read 344,651 times

Advertisements

I see someone who is beautiful everytime I see the woman I'm dating...beautiful both inside and out. Makes me smile whenever I think about her :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2015, 01:54 PM

15,736 posts, read 11,738,008 times
I am not sure if my bf is seen as hot by others but every little piece on him is handsome. Not even ugly toes. He is 47 and in better shape as most 30 year olds

Old 11-05-2015, 02:44 PM

944 posts, read 769,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post

Yup! Since you will see him around, make small talk. You never know. Some really good looking guys are great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Then don't. Just chit chat a little.

I just went to a store recently and ran into somebody from my gym that never talked to me before. He took the opportunity to say something about what a coincidence, after workout meal, blabla. Totally casual and nice. Now every time I see him at the gym, we say HI. If I would be interested, I would use that as an opportunity but since I am not, I'll keep it short to not lead him on. You can drop a casual line, too. Doesn't mean you are competing for his attention, you are just neighborly.
Thanks for your responses. Gives me a little hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Read's like someone from LA? What does that mean? Most LA people I have met are super shallow and have no common sense.
I meant he looks and sounded like he's someone who should be from LA (because he's so good looking), but the more cyber research I do, he's still a Midwestern guy.

Also, I saw more of his "regular" pictures, and he's not as out of my league as I thought. I need to give myself more credit. Those model and muscle-flexing pictures just scared me a little. He's much younger than I thought he was though. Anyway, don't want this thread to turn into the relationship forum, although I wouldn't mind if it gets there one of these days (the rare, happy ones anyway ).

Old 11-05-2015, 03:47 PM

15,736 posts, read 11,738,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AhRainess View Post
Thanks for your responses. Gives me a little hope.

I meant he looks and sounded like he's someone who should be from LA (because he's so good looking), but the more cyber research I do, he's still a Midwestern guy.

Also, I saw more of his "regular" pictures, and he's not as out of my league as I thought. I need to give myself more credit. Those model and muscle-flexing pictures just scared me a little. He's much younger than I thought he was though. Anyway, don't want this thread to turn into the relationship forum, although I wouldn't mind if it gets there one of these days (the rare, happy ones anyway ).

i have a coworker who is super super super hot and works out like crazy, six pack going on and everything. I never talked to him because he is totally out of my league. Anyhow, somehow we sat next to each other at a company function. Turns out he is super nice, very humble, doesn't realize how hot he is and actually told ME that he thought, I am out of HIS league . But I was taken, soooo ....

now he is dating a girl that looks very average. They are together for 3 years now.

Old 11-05-2015, 04:00 PM

5,734 posts, read 3,181,106 times
Yes, practically every day. I work in customer service and see 100''s of people daily.

Old 11-05-2015, 04:06 PM

13,471 posts, read 11,020,697 times
Just five mins ago. Gawd she's smoke!

Old 11-05-2015, 04:28 PM

9,018 posts, read 7,946,526 times
Honestly- every day.
Many times I work on someone who's unbelievably good looking....
Makes my job so much harder, lol
Twice now I've had men who were doubles for famous actors....

This city is famous for seriously good looking people tho

Old 11-05-2015, 05:13 PM

3,697 posts, read 3,279,188 times
Yesterday during breakfast.
Met up with a friend for bisquits and gravy in a little dive of a place.
Way back in the corner an extremely tall, slim, brunette walked out.
The whole place fell silent and heads turned.
She was exceptionally beautiful!
Tall, short black hair red lips porcelain skin and dressed in black looked like leather pants.
She looked so out of place. (Think my cousin Vinny in the diner)

Old 11-05-2015, 06:34 PM

1,470 posts, read 1,556,145 times
This is the second person who came to mid on this topic. Essena Oneill. She's unusually beautiful. She's down to earth and has realized that through no effort of her own she merely "won the genetic lottery." She has lived & learned a little and has decided that she doesn't want her captivating beauty to define who she is. She's more than meets the eye

The FIRST person who came to my mind on this topic is the gorgeous man I've been privileged to wake up next to every morning. He won the genetic lottery, as well as the personality lottery, the family loyalty lottery, the ambition & work ethic lottery, the cleanliness & tidiness lottery. I love, love, LOVE him.

Old 11-05-2015, 09:11 PM

5,734 posts, read 3,181,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
Just five mins ago. Gawd she's smoke!
I guess that staring at my picture counts.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or