U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 01:10 PM

4,903 posts, read 2,767,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
You pants them and hope you don't get slapped.
Right!!! Of course if they press charges you would be on the Sex offenders list for life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2015, 01:11 PM

11,019 posts, read 6,565,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
I dont understand what "carpet matches the drapes" means in context. At my house at least, the carpet is light suede and drapes are red or green.
Urban Dictionary: carpet matches the drapes

Old 03-20-2015, 01:46 PM

11,882 posts, read 10,519,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
Oh dear . That's indeed very lewd.

Old 03-20-2015, 02:58 PM

1,973 posts, read 1,516,221 times
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
if the carpet doesn't match the drapes.

Old 03-20-2015, 04:39 PM

3,754 posts, read 1,591,896 times
Default Men don't care!!!

Quote:
So, how do you find out if someone is naturally blonde or dyeing their hair blonde. Any signs to lookout for ?
First I will say this. Men don't care!!!

Second of all, so many women are taking off the hair down there that crabs have become an endangered species.

Old 03-20-2015, 07:39 PM

12,607 posts, read 14,605,815 times
Quote:
This girl has amazing hair and a beautiful body. Can someone tell me if her hair is naturally colored or dyed ?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...51N2bM_Ea1qFEA
She has something done to her hair. When she lifts up her hair, it's all dark underneath. That's her natural color. She's dyed or bleached or highlighted the top layer or something. Or it could be she was just out in the sun a lot, but not likely because it wouldn't all just be dark underneath with no highlights. You tend to get highlights from the sun all over, even underneath, because as you move your hair moves and the wind blows, etc., and the sun reaches underneath too, not just the top layer.

Old 03-20-2015, 08:12 PM

302 posts, read 593,955 times
I'm a natural blond. In my 40's. Light blonde....hasn't turned "dirty". I was born with strawberry blonde /reddish hair and it turned white-ish blond as a child (I grew up in Southern CA though, so sun might have helped). Now my hair is multi dimensional - mostly light blonde but some red hairs, white hairs, even dark brown hairs. This is something a "bottle blonde" can't duplicate. Also, natural blond hair is very fine BUT there's a lot of it. Tends to get very static-y in dry climates! Also, I now live in Minnesota and know a couple other natural blondes (Northern European genes like me) and we all have soft, fine wavy hair that can be blow dried stick straight WITH extra curl/wave at the nape of the neck (not sure if that's a natural blonde trait or just a coincidence).

Old 03-21-2015, 09:42 AM

609 posts, read 448,538 times
I would say 90% of American women are not natural blondes. It's just not common here. One way to tell is if she has incredibly pale skin and blonde eyelashes (maybe even light blue eyes). It's rare that I come into contact with a real blonde girl though. They are quite pretty!

Old 03-22-2015, 06:14 AM

11,882 posts, read 10,519,757 times
FYI, I have a blonde like carpet and drapes in my dining room. Bought a rug yesterday to add a touch of royalty for our guests coming over to eat.

Old 03-22-2015, 09:15 AM

2,967 posts, read 3,953,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
Most adult blondes were blondes as children or teenagers. In northern Europeans, hair is usually light brown at birth, with gray blue eyes.

Most Northern European children are blonde at least until age 12.

Blue eyes have nothing to do with blonde or red hair. Red hair is more "fair" than blond/ Frw red heads have blue eyes.

Blondes frequently have green, hazel, light brown and gray eyes. Sometimes blue also.

People who are born blond often highlight their hair as it darkens.

We usually look best in the hair color in which we were born.
That is interesting.

I had platinum blonde hair as a baby and it darkened to light brown, then even darker as I got older.

Genetically, I wonder what color you are considered? It seems like you should be considered a blonde genetically if that is how you were born. Amazing how hormones and growth over time can change colors from one extreme to another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty