Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2015, 12:50 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,959,249 times

Advertisements

What's shallow is people who would judge a woman's worth as a partner based on the fact that she'd had her breasts enhanced.
My money says that if penis enlargement was viable and affordable.... Plastic surgeons would be so busy that a woman would be lucky to even get an appointment to see one.

Old 03-21-2015, 02:12 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,125,362 times
The EXGF had..... Pretty damn EPIC "aftermarket equipment" C cups.
Right one felt real, left one you could tell, but that's with "close inspection"

She also did it because SHE wanted to, and (had had them for over 10 years) just considered them a part of her.
She also had corrective eye surgery.... Anyone going to criticize her for THAT!?!

I like little ones, I also like nice big ones.... As a guy, my only recommendation would be not to cheap out if you do it...

Old 03-21-2015, 03:03 PM

194 posts, read 182,989 times
IOW don't get them in Tijuana!

Old 03-21-2015, 03:22 PM

50,367 posts, read 63,948,892 times
I don't know much about implants, except in the case of a mastectomy, when they are the least invasive type of reconstruction, but the questions I would ask myself are: Have you had children, and do breast implants interfere with nursing at all? Do they mess with the nerves, or sensitivity of the breast? It would be a bummer to be more attractive to the opposite sex, but have no sensitivity in the breasts anymore.
I am all about personal liberty, so you can do what you want, but make sure you understand the down side. make sure your plastic surgeon is honest, and not just trying to make his kid's private school tuition.

Old 03-21-2015, 04:01 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,254,280 times
I thought about breast implants when I was younger. My main complaint was that I never thought I filled out a swimsuit top well enough. Now that I am in my 50s, I'm glad I didn't get them. Now I think natural breasts look so much better, even if they are small. I am also petite. Now when I see petite women with large breasts, I think they just don't look right and I agree with the other poster that said that large breasts on a petite person makes them look heavier. But you said you don't want them too large, so maybe smaller ones wouldn't have that effect.

But about your family - it's not their decision. I wouldn't even consult them about it. Make your own decision and do what YOU want to do. It doesn't matter what they think. And unless you are going to send the money to starving children instead of getting implants, then that's not a factor either. If you want them, get them - and don't spend one second worrying about what anyone thinks or being embarrassed. There's no reason to be.

But before you do, do search the internet and look at petite women with naturally small breasts and see if you think it's better to stay natural or get an augmentation. One thing to think about - natural breasts are going to look better as you age than implants will.

Old 03-21-2015, 04:38 PM

52,249 posts, read 52,655,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenchili View Post
I say no. But thats me,,i would worry about mamograms. I say unless your flat as a board,,don't do it.
JMO.
I'm sort of a hypocrite to a degree, I like big boobs, I always have, that's my thing, some guys like legs, butts, whatever.

To the OP, really think about what you're doing, you're cutting your body open, inserting a foreign material in to it.

I mean is that really what you want???

People always say that they want to do it for "themselves"... IDK...

As a self professed guy who like big ones, I'd much rather see a small chested woman with natural OEM equipment and I think a lot of men think this way.

We've gotten to a place in our society where girls are getting boob jobs as HS graduation gifts... I mean WTF???

We've been watching that HBO show Boardwalk empire and they show a lot of nudity and it's sort of sad when you see a woman's breasts and for a split second they look "odd" lol the look odd because we're so bombarded with fake boobs all the damn time... LOL

It's because the show was set in the 30's and long before boob jobs.

That must have been a tough casting call to fill, especially here in LA.....

Last edited by Chowhound; 03-21-2015 at 04:48 PM..

Old 03-21-2015, 05:02 PM

4,204 posts, read 4,454,442 times
Well... since you asked...
It's not the size of the breast
It's the ratio to the rest
Conserve your wealth
Focus on health
Avoid feeling worth from your chest.

Anecdotal story. This afternoon while grocery shopping I was behind a woman I thought was a late teen or college age. When I eventually had to pass her with my cart and said, "Excuse me", she turned and I saw she was likely mid 30s to mid 40s. She was petite (about 5'0 or maybe less) had natural dirty blonde hair and looked simply delicious - I wish I could have put her in my cart. She was simply proportional to her frame, looked naturally fit and healthy, and more importantly moved divinely like an energetic youth.

I like women whose breast size match their body type. If you are petite and want bigger breasts because it will make you 'feel better' about yourself, I have a suggestion that is better as it will likely accomplish two things.

Start a workout regimen that consists of swimming. Lots of front crawl and breast stroke will naturally (by developing stronger underlying pectoral muscle) enhance what you've got. They may not look like avocado halves but I bet what you've got will look better to you. The discipline and dedication to making yourself as healthy as you can be with your frame will give you better posture and confidence that will likely make you shine above those taller or larger than you.

Caution: breast, nipple, areole are natural erogenous zones, tampering / augmenting what you have may be detrimental to YOUR physical enjoyment while engaged in sexual foreplay/ love making etc...

Do you want to risk it for silly appearance reasons? And how will having breasts bigger make you 'happier' than the confidence you will gain from having a disciplined workout routine that makes you overall fitter and healthier for your frame?

Challenge: take a photo of yourself in current state, then after doing workout regimen (swimming) compare after every month and then come back after six months and tell us if you still want to go 'aftermarket' parts. I understand augmentation in some extreme cases- but from your description, I gather you don't need to, especially since for most women at different stages of life you're breasts will naturally get a little larger based upon where fat tissue deposits on various body types. Check out your female family members patterns of weight distribution as they age to give yourself a sense of what you may gain (if at all).

Old 03-21-2015, 06:58 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,678,616 times
A full C cup is a large breast. If you are petite, don't go any larger than a B cup or you will look grotesque.

Old 03-21-2015, 07:02 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,678,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciceropolo View Post
Caution: breast, nipple, areole are natural erogenous zones, tampering / augmenting what you have may be detrimental to YOUR physical enjoyment while engaged in sexual foreplay/ love making etc...
That's also why so many men won't consider dating a woman with plastic boobs. Who wants to have sex with someone whose nerve endings don't work?

Old 03-21-2015, 07:40 PM

490 posts, read 660,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
That's also why so many men won't consider dating a woman with plastic boobs. Who wants to have sex with someone whose nerve endings don't work?
In the same light, who want to have sex with someone with low self esteem?

I'd say go for it!!! If it will make you happy. Who gives an F what other people think. I personally know more men who prefer fake larger breast over natural breast. Then again I'm in Los Angeles where it is somewhat common.

Although, I think you made a mistake in posting this thread. Do what you want with your body
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty