U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 11:32 AM

2,654 posts, read 2,129,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
I think women should do whatever the want to do and they'll attract the men who are okay with that. Who wants someone who isn't okay with you?
Many women are attracting primarily bad men or no men. Maybe if they actually listened to men's opinions....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2015, 11:45 AM

15,747 posts, read 11,810,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
According to many posters on CD women should....

Wear make up and try to look more attractive. Also they need to not wear makeup and be natural. The pretty ones don't need much makeup. Some don't look like anything without ...

Should wear clothes that don't reveal any part of their bodies, especially camel toe and cleavage. Except they should also dress in a more sexy way to please their men. The one's that can afford wearing sexy stuff, yes. My bf likes camel toes. But only from attractive women (his words).

Women should also be more aggressive in bed, but only if that is the guys fantasy. directed to the women who lay there like a dead fish. If a guy rubs your back or buys you dinner it means you should put out. Always put out anyway so you know the back rubbing is sincere.

:-)

Old 03-30-2015, 12:45 PM

18,434 posts, read 28,579,887 times
This had nothing to do with CD but thoughts in general.

Of course some women are out to please others, and some to please themselves. I suppose I do a little of both.

As far as what other people do, I could care less either way. Do whatever in the heck you want!

Old 03-30-2015, 12:54 PM

635 posts, read 397,214 times
You forgot a few.

Women should be thin but not too thin. They should have curves but only in the right places. Anything over a size 6 is obese.

They should have large breasts, preferably natural but never saggy. Implants are good too but they should look natural.

Women should never have grey hair but men prefer natural looking hair so if you do dye it no one should be able to tell.

Women should also wear nice clothes but not spend to much money on clothes or else your materialistic. You should look put together at all times. Sweat pants are only acceptable for the gym (where you should be losing that weight.)

Old 03-30-2015, 01:19 PM

15,747 posts, read 11,810,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by melovescookies View Post

They should have large breasts, preferably natural but never saggy. Implants are good too but they should look natural.
I would like to correct that a little.

Flat chested women are not worth dating but if they get implants, they get rejected for having implants or having a low self esteem and the nerve to "fix" what they get rejected for. Because a real woman has really big boobs. Not sagging ones of course.

Old 03-30-2015, 01:21 PM

5,288 posts, read 2,893,755 times
Women should be "natural" but also be absolutely sure to have their armpits, pubes, and legs shaved and hairless at all times in case a man shows her attention and wants to fornicate. She should smell like she has no sweat glands, but shouldn't reek of perfume. Her hair should be perfectly coiffed, but not look like she actually took time to do it. She should spend a lot of time trying to achieve a natural makeup look so men don't "need" to critique her.

Blerg.

Old 03-30-2015, 02:22 PM

2,654 posts, read 2,129,048 times
Man-bashing probably was inevitable.

I might as well get the other side in before it's too late...
1) Most of those male wants can be reasonably attained by most women. (Though it might not count if done by older women, since most men also want looks under 40.)
2) Men do not "should" about most of them on forums like this.
3) A woman should not be over a size 6 (or over 6 is obese) is nonsense that few men think; so is women "should look put together at all times."
4) The only oft-voiced CD "should" I can think of is about excess makeup (even if it's misworded to imply "don't wear makeup"); that one is completely reasonable. Once again, start cooperating, and we'll complain less it.

Old 03-30-2015, 02:30 PM

3,352 posts, read 2,149,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Well, I was brought up in a house where we don't order women around like machines, and so are many others. So the rant is pointless.

And the 50's was a wonderful generation. It was the building block of America. I want that kind of economy back. Hard working individuals who made it through the war and were ready to put their hearts to power the US forward. We NEED that spirit today.
50's were only great for white men

Old 03-30-2015, 02:38 PM

9,932 posts, read 5,762,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
50's were only great for white men
That's kind of a myth. It just keeps getting repeated.

Old 03-30-2015, 02:41 PM

3,352 posts, read 2,149,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
That's kind of a myth. It just keeps getting repeated.
Women and minorities did not have same rights as white men at that time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or