U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2015, 09:52 PM
JL

7,312 posts, read 11,480,745 times

Advertisements

Just go to any nite club around Europe or America and you will see at least 2-3 guys that look aesthetically like him. It isn't anything unique.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2015, 12:17 AM

750 posts, read 456,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL View Post
Just go to any nite club around Europe or America and you will see at least 2-3 guys that look aesthetically like him. It isn't anything unique.
2-3 out of an entire packed night club is a very small percentage.

That is sub 2% assuming the club has more than 100 dudes.

Sub 2% is not unique? lmao

And ps, I know there are other hot dudes in the world. I was asking who is better in the public eye.

Since it is not unique maybe you can provide some names?

Old 04-07-2015, 02:01 AM

217 posts, read 221,105 times
In Brazil too.

Old 04-07-2015, 11:00 AM

1,496 posts, read 1,456,574 times
Quote:
Just go to any nite club around Europe or America and you will see at least 2-3 guys that look aesthetically like him.
And just exactly how many of them would offer you English muffins and peach jelly?

Old 04-07-2015, 11:10 AM

13,230 posts, read 11,768,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhms View Post
you're impressed by instagram fitness models?

they all look the same to me. there is nothing unique.
It seems like a lot of men think male fitness models are the "ideal man" but women find many other types of men attractive. Personally, I don't care so much about six pack abs and height.

Old 04-07-2015, 04:20 PM
JL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
2-3 out of an entire packed night club is a very small percentage.

That is sub 2% assuming the club has more than 100 dudes.

Sub 2% is not unique? lmao

And ps, I know there are other hot dudes in the world. I was asking who is better in the public eye.

Since it is not unique maybe you can provide some names?
Who cares about public celebrities...the point is that there are random guys you can see in nite clubs that are good looking like him or more. Yes, he is good looking, but no big deal...and yes, i've seen guys better looking than him, but i don't care for obvious reasons.

Old 04-07-2015, 09:37 PM

750 posts, read 456,839 times
Quote:
Who cares about public celebrities...the point is that there are random guys you can see in nite clubs that are good looking like him or more. Yes, he is good looking, but no big deal...and yes, i've seen guys better looking than him, but i don't care for obvious reasons.
do you even understand the purpose of this thread?

i wanted to SEE pictures or know the name of people who look better than Bateman.

Old 04-07-2015, 10:06 PM
JL

Quote:
do you even understand the purpose of this thread?

i wanted to SEE pictures or know the name of people who look better than Bateman.

Yes. I don't take my camera to the club, so no pics. Hey, it's all subjective anyway. However, if you want to see a list. There is a vid of the most beautiful guys and gals by TC Candler. Here is his list of guys. Check to see if your guy is in the list.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONXtPw3nA9g

Old 04-07-2015, 10:46 PM

23,921 posts, read 31,144,740 times
Quote:
I am a straight male, but I am fascinated by human beauty and attractiveness on both males and females. Unlike many guys, I have no problem in saying another man is good looking. As a straight man I am obviously not interested in any man romantically or want to be with them. Its more of a recognition and admiration thing.

With that said, I am curious if anyone knows of a more aesthetic man than Nick Batman?

https://instagram.com/nick__bateman/
https://www.facebook.com/NickkBateman/

[MOD CUT/copyright violation]

I much prefer this guy.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...095aa77bbb.jpg

http://cdn.popwrapped.com/wp-content...lo-picture.png

Old 04-07-2015, 10:56 PM

23,921 posts, read 31,144,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukesgrrl View Post
No. "Aesthetic," in the singular, is first of all an adjective, whereas beauty and attractiveness are nouns. Its definition is "concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty" and it requires a noun to modify. You could say someone is "an aesthetic man" while you would not say "a beauty man."

Used as a noun, the word is aesthetics (plural), which means "a set of principles underlying and guiding the work of a particular artist or artistic movement." A person is not a "a set of principles." The proper use of that term would be something on the order of, "I appreciate the aesthetics of hip hop culture."

Respectfully,
Former English teacher
beautiful (also esthetic or aesthetical or esthetical), attractive, beauteous, bonny (also bonnie) [chiefly British], comely, cute, drop-dead, fair, fetching, good, good-looking, goodly, gorgeous, handsome, knockout, likely, lovely, lovesome, pretty, ravishing, seemly, sightly, stunning, taking, well-favored

According to Webster, these are all synonyms of "aesthetic". It has a much broader use that what is stated above, surprisingly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty