Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2015, 07:54 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,231,243 times

Advertisements

I definitely approve... although Jason Bateman is more my type.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2015, 08:11 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,647,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
I am a straight male, but I am fascinated by human beauty and attractiveness on both males and females. Unlike many guys, I have no problem in saying another man is good looking. As a straight man I am obviously not interested in any man romantically or want to be with them. Its more of a recognition and admiration thing.

With that said, I am curious if anyone knows of a more aesthetic man than Nick Batman?

https://instagram.com/nick__bateman/
https://www.facebook.com/NickkBateman/

[MOD CUT/copyright violation]
What is Nick Bateman famous for, not wearing a shirt?
Yes he is cute, as well as his little Yorkie.

Old 04-02-2015, 10:17 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,446,688 times
He's nice looking, but I wouldn't call him exceptional. Of course I am old enough to be his grandma but if we are talking about men his age, I have seen better looking ones. He is too ordinary looking model-type for me as though he just stepped out of a magazine. Features, hair and body a bit too "perfect."

Even when I was that age I never went for that look.

Old 04-02-2015, 10:31 PM

438 posts, read 653,556 times
He's just a dude. Women (and some men) are attracted to men for different reasons. This man is pretty by Madison Avenue standards but, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who is this guy, and what are his credentials? Men who feel a need to take their clothes off to get attention on social media are usually not taken very seriously in the real world (a whole lot less than women who do the same thing). He's either an actor/model who's hoping for a break or a very vain man. He would look much more interestingr if he took down those shirtless pictures and, instead, posted some information about his education and professional background.

Old 04-03-2015, 12:29 AM

750 posts, read 643,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnD_fla View Post
He's just a dude. Women (and some men) are attracted to men for different reasons. This man is pretty by Madison Avenue standards but, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who is this guy, and what are his credentials? Men who feel a need to take their clothes off to get attention on social media are usually not taken very seriously in the real world (a whole lot less than women who do the same thing). He's either an actor/model who's hoping for a break or a very vain man. He would look much more interestingr if he took down those shirtless pictures and, instead, posted some information about his education and professional background.
He is a world class famous martial artist. Was discovered by Calvin Klein around 17. Since then he has done a ton of modeling and recently is pursuing acting appearing in a few films.

To me has has the perfect blend of "pretty and masculine".

The only thing about him that isnt perfect in my mind is his teeth.

Old 04-03-2015, 04:25 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,647,640 times
Quote:
I am a straight male, but I am fascinated by human beauty and attractiveness on both males and females. Unlike many guys, I have no problem in saying another man is good looking. As a straight man I am obviously not interested in any man romantically or want to be with them. Its more of a recognition and admiration thing.

With that said, I am curious if anyone knows of a more aesthetic man than Nick Batman?

I'm a straight female and also appreciate and notice beauty in both females and males -- I thought I was in the far minority, but perhaps not!

Regarding your fellow, I think he's too GQ, too perfect, too much facial hair (just my personal preference), but he is "good-looking." I honestly don't think I'd go up to him or want to meet him if I had the chance, but only because he's just not my type. I like facial features that are angular, uneven, and sharp. I also prefer lanky, very slender men with longish hair, and a rumpled/"messed up" sort of look, like these:

Franz Liszt -- His famous 1840s painting; you can google it -- I had that poster of him on my wall in college!

Julian Sands

Gabriel Aubry

Owen Wilson

Domhnall Gleeson

Last edited by Tobiashen; 04-03-2015 at 04:43 AM.. Reason: Copyright violation; names posted only

Old 04-03-2015, 04:52 AM

194 posts, read 183,052 times
This thread is getting really weird??? CD needs a female form appreciation forum. The female body is a thing of beauty NOT the male which is a thing of function NOT form.

Old 04-03-2015, 05:45 AM

13,496 posts, read 18,190,645 times
Quote:
...With that said, I am curious if anyone knows of a more aesthetic man than Nick Batman?

Had never heard of the fellow until this posting. Had I been shown the small turned-face portrait photo that appears in the small box I would have had no doubt that it was a photo of our twenty-one year old mailman.

Old 04-03-2015, 07:14 AM

11,655 posts, read 12,953,701 times
Strange you brought him up. Just a few weeks ago, my boyfriend introduced him to me (via pics). He also has a crush on him. I was also intrigued by him - Mind you, we're both guys...

He is gorgeous (maybe a bit too "plastic" as someone said?). He has dark hair and chocolate bedroom eyes that I look for in a man. On the downside, he is a bit too muscular. Although I'm a "face guy", a body that's made up of a lot muscles can still be a distraction. I prefer a slender, toned or a natural built body in general. Believe it or not, I'd be inclined to take someone like Justin Bieber over him (looks and body).

He gives off a gay vibe, btw. Not that every male model does, but he is more conspicuous.

Last edited by Ethereal; 04-03-2015 at 07:27 AM..

Old 04-03-2015, 07:25 AM

750 posts, read 643,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theropod View Post
Strange you bought him. My boyfriend was looking at his pics a few weeks ago and he introduced him to me (the dude knows every male model, hot ones and rather plain ones - mostly the latter ). He also has a crush on him. I was also intrigued by him. Mind you, we're both guys...

He is downright gorgeous (maybe a bit too "pretty"). He has dark hair and those dark bedroom eyes that I look for in a man. On the downside, he is a bit too muscular. I'm not into a body that's made up of a lot muscles. I prefer a slender built, or a "soccer body". I'd be inclined to take someone like Justin Bieber over him (looks and body).

He gives off a gay vibe, btw. Not that every male model does, but he is more conspicuous.
he is not the most masculine guy, but i wouldnt consider him a pretty boy. he has a nice mix of pretty and masculine traits.

surprised you think he is muscular. to me he is on the skinny side and needs to but some muscles on, esp on that bird chest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty