Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2015, 07:11 PM

11,650 posts, read 12,941,545 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
manly doesnt always = attractiveness

one can be a very manly and also ugly.
^This

Since when does manly equate sexiness? ISIS mainly consists of hardcore masculine men, now would you call them ALL attractive? What about Osama Bin Laden?

And seriously, he is rather manly. His facial features are very rugged (strong brows, hooded eyes) - the beard is also helping. If anything, he's a cross between "rugged" and "pretty". That's as sexy mix for me, but each to their own anyway...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2015, 07:25 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,375,727 times
Default Certainly, in every race, culture, and nationality

I'm FAR more interested in what his MOM looks like, his female siblings, his aunts, his female cousins.

Old 04-03-2015, 09:11 PM

750 posts, read 643,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theropod View Post
^This

Since when does manly equate sexiness? ISIS mainly consists of hardcore masculine men, now would you call them ALL attractive? What about Osama Bin Laden?

And seriously, he is rather manly. His facial features are very rugged (strong brows, hooded eyes) - the beard is also helping. If anything, he's a cross between "rugged" and "pretty". That's as sexy mix for me, but each to their own anyway...
This guy is the perfect mix/cross between pretty and masculine. Which is the best of both worlds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauriedeee View Post
I think OP has a man crush...

Nick Bateman is ok.. If I had a top l0 list he'd rank in the middle somewhere.
Who is at the at?

Old 04-03-2015, 09:56 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,311,226 times
Quote:
aesthetic, beauty, attractiveness all the same thing.
No. "Aesthetic," in the singular, is first of all an adjective, whereas beauty and attractiveness are nouns. Its definition is "concerned with beauty or the appreciation of beauty" and it requires a noun to modify. You could say someone is "an aesthetic man" while you would not say "a beauty man."

Used as a noun, the word is aesthetics (plural), which means "a set of principles underlying and guiding the work of a particular artist or artistic movement." A person is not a "a set of principles." The proper use of that term would be something on the order of, "I appreciate the aesthetics of hip hop culture."

Respectfully,
Former English teacher

Old 04-03-2015, 11:15 PM

1,250 posts, read 1,487,879 times
you're impressed by instagram fitness models?

they all look the same to me. there is nothing unique.

Old 04-04-2015, 02:28 AM

750 posts, read 643,527 times
Lachowski is very good looking. But a little too on the pretty boy side.

Old 04-04-2015, 03:20 AM

1,425 posts, read 1,385,975 times
Quote:
manly doesnt always = attractiveness

one can be a very manly and also ugly.

btw, that guy is a world class martial artists. so im not so sure about your husband beating him in any competition.
Well, we are taking tastes here - no hard logics.
But I agree. As I see it, being manly is not enough for being a handsome man, but there's no handsome males w/o manliness.
[quote=MEDALLOKUYA;
btw, that guy is a world class martial artists. so im not so sure about your husband beating him in any competition.[/quote]
Well, maybe yes, maybe no. My husband is (or maybe was, don't know about now) a great shooter with an eagle eye. He is also familiar with chain saws and some concrete-cutting devices which names I don't even know, so chances for a martial artist are so-so. )

Old 04-04-2015, 06:29 AM

11,650 posts, read 12,941,545 times
Quote:
Lachowski is very good looking. But a little too on the pretty boy side.
He is a bit more rugged nowadays (I don't find him attractive, but he's alright in this pic):

As much as people hate him, for me, Justin Bieber is one of the most aesthetic looking man (he's a pretty boy with handsomeness and sexual attractiveness):

Always found Ricky Martin to be one of the most aesthetically pleasing men (and he's still kicking it at over 40 here in this pic):

Attached Thumbnails
Is there a more aesthetic man than this?-938624-justin-bieber.jpg  

Old 04-04-2015, 07:29 AM

8,863 posts, read 8,435,567 times
Isabeli is gorgeous, I love her. Chico, on the other hand, looks 15.

Nick Bateman is really hot though.

Old 04-04-2015, 02:19 PM

248 posts, read 340,734 times
Quote:
I am a straight male, but I am fascinated by human beauty and attractiveness on both males and females. Unlike many guys, I have no problem in saying another man is good looking. As a straight man I am obviously not interested in any man romantically or want to be with them. Its more of a recognition and admiration thing.

With that said, I am curious if anyone knows of a more aesthetic man than Nick Batman?

https://instagram.com/nick__bateman/
https://www.facebook.com/NickkBateman/

[MOD CUT/copyright violation]
Methinks thou doth protest too much.

But to answer your question, he's the metrosexual, over-posed, waaaay too pretty looks gay to me sort of handsome. IOW, to a grown female, yuck.

You might want to rethink your use of the word 'aesthetic'. I cringed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty