Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 10:25 PM

490 posts, read 657,913 times

Advertisements

Ew DiCaprio is not cute AT ALL.

Omar Borkan Al Gala, thats another story....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2015, 07:24 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,361,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Guy View Post
most models are good looking from innocent faces to extremely rugged and masculine. personal choice of course affects beauty interpretation. some girls (or guys if you like men) like shaved heads and an aggressive look while others like boy toys of college age who are so young looking and then everything else in between. we all have an idea of what is ugly or pretty though, even to a small degree. this nick guy ain't ugly. that much i can absolutely say. may not turn you on but he ain't ugly and would easily be invited to dinner by a gal who brings him back home to momma...

my examples of fugly women (mostly because these features are not feminine or just disproportional):

sarah jessica parker (looks way too masculine, really like a tgirl)
sandra bullock (too masculine square jawline)
any girl with a large eggshape of a forehead (i will mention an indian actress who comes to mind immediately - sonakshi sinha)
wide-shouldered (those that match the width of the hips at least) and thick-fat-back women like kirstie alley

as for men? as long as they don't stink/not wearing dirty clothing or appearing dirty and are hygenic, i think any man can get by. mostly if not always men are judged on their accomplishments, wealth, status over their looks. it's the opposite for women. looks always come first.
Looks come first for men, too. Society as a whole is very shallow. That being said, beauty is subjective as far as sexual attraction goes. I think the symmetrical and scientifically proven ways to define attractiveness in either gender is recognized by the majority of people, but they may be attracted to a different ideal.

Old 04-17-2015, 07:27 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,361,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer_land View Post
I've seen the guy the OP is talking about before via FaceBook when I used to be on there. I thought he was handsome, but like some say, he's the pretty boy type, and not my type. My ex was a pretty boy. Never again. They don't call them pretty boy for no reason. He had some feminine characteristics that I later found unattractive; he wasn't aggressive enough and he didn't think I was pretty enough for him. He always pointed out my physical flaws and put me down.

I'm finding Joe Manganiello very hot these days. Tall, dark, handsome and has a rugged look.
I agree. The guy the OP posted is very attractive, but in a pretty boy way. That's not my cup of tea, but other men and women probably drool over him. His beard is very manicured.

joe M. is male perfection. Very very masculine and very attractive. He oozes sex appeal.

Old 04-17-2015, 10:19 AM

19,638 posts, read 20,130,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
The guy in the OP is not that feminine. Dude has a beard, tall, dark, with a more stern looking demeanor.

He is pretty but also manly / masculine at the same time in my opinion.
He's totally fem. Honestly dude, I don't understand your fixation with this particular man. There are literally millions of more "aesthetic" men in the world than this average metro.. There's nothing wrong with being gay or bi-curious, but at least own it... Keep it real.

Old 04-17-2015, 10:31 AM

37,495 posts, read 45,798,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Yummmm. He's hot.
Damn right he is. Makes the guy in the OP look like a girl.

Old 04-17-2015, 04:42 PM

750 posts, read 642,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
He's totally fem. Honestly dude, I don't understand your fixation with this particular man. There are literally millions of more "aesthetic" men in the world than this average metro.. There's nothing wrong with being gay or bi-curious, but at least own it... Keep it real.
Millions more? Who? Post some links.

No fixation, I just simply think this dude is the most aesthetic.

Old 04-17-2015, 06:06 PM

19,638 posts, read 20,130,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEDALLOKUYA View Post
Millions more? Who? Post some links.
Lol, dude- build your own spank bank. Just Google whatever type of men you're into..lol

Old 04-17-2015, 08:58 PM

22,420 posts, read 47,402,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyerland View Post
I agree. The guy the OP posted is very attractive, but in a pretty boy way. That's not my cup of tea, but other men and women probably drool over him. His beard is very manicured.

joe M. is male perfection. Very very masculine and very attractive. He oozes sex appeal.
Yes, yes, YES to all points!

Pretty boys are not my cup of tea either.
Odd that the OP keeps insisting the HIS guy is the best guy for the rest of the planet....

Old 04-17-2015, 09:50 PM

609 posts, read 614,193 times
I think my favorite type of men are both pretty and super masculine. It's a rare find, but they are out there.
Nommmmmm

Old 04-18-2015, 07:59 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,175,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
Yes, yes, YES to all points!

Pretty boys are not my cup of tea either.
Odd that the OP keeps insisting the HIS guy is the best guy for the rest of the planet....
That's what I got too. The guy in OP is very pretty boy. Like he spends hours in a mirror primiping to get that way. lol

Some pretty boys are ok. But I like guys who are a bit more rugged in many cases. Or least who don't look "pretty."

Lots of women like Orlando Blood. Seems to cutsy/pretty to me. I never cared anything for him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty