Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 11:23 AM

2,540 posts, read 2,741,406 times

Advertisements

I wonder, why aren't men turned OFF from knowing that a woman's got breast implants? Knowing that a woman's got plastic/silicone parts inside her breasts, wouldn't that be enough reason to turn a man off?

Or is it just that the typical man is a horndog who goes crazy at the sight of a pair of perky breasts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2015, 12:41 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,024,824 times
""Breast Implants are a major turnoff for me""

Then don't YOU get them.

Old 04-03-2015, 12:58 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,629,760 times
Men who think they are entitled to tell women what to do with their bodies are a turnoff to me.

Old 04-03-2015, 01:04 PM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,252 posts, read 4,284,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Men who think they are entitled to tell women what to do with their bodies are a turnoff to me.
If you had read my post you'd know that my ex-wife got them, and I didn't tell her what to do. I can't help it if I didn't like them. I think they are a ridiculous and vain thing to do to one's body and are akin to narcissism. Plus, they are ugly and feel nasty, but whatever floats your boat. The OP didn't mention anything about telling a woman what to do with her body, and I think it's quite telling that you reduced the argument to something that has not even been mentioned in this thread. You want them or already have them, more power to you. Just don't expect every guy to like them.

Old 04-03-2015, 01:21 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,327,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Nothing worst than seeing women with cleavage that defy gravity and they always have to wear something that shows it off. "Look at me!!"
Then don't get breast implants.

Old 04-03-2015, 01:22 PM

11,110 posts, read 9,748,510 times
Quote:
Nothing worst than seeing women with cleavage that defy gravity and they always have to wear something that shows it off. "Look at me!!"
"look at me!"?

How do augmented breasts scream "look at me!" any more than, say, a suit or a shirt with a message on it or any kind of jewelry? In fact, it doesn't. So... what's behind your anger?

On a side note, there are things that I don't find attractive in fashion. But I don't resent the fact that some people have presentation preferences that don't jibe with my viewing preferences. That clear resentment really does require some self-absorption on your part, you know.

Old 04-03-2015, 01:28 PM

4,696 posts, read 5,799,676 times
Quote:
I don't think that's the message, women should be able to go out and dress appropriately. You want to look stunning on a dinner date I appreciate that. But we're at an age where many women can't go out without their face done.

Women have to put on make up when they go for a walk, to the gym, to pick up chinese, or anywhere. Does it matter you need to look done to unimportant places?

Those women with fake breasts must always unbutton their shirts by 2-3 buttons. (Take a peak at my new pearls!)
I wish things were the way you describe. We are not living in the age. This is the era where record number of women leave the house with no makeup and in sweat pants or even pajamas. It's all about comfort.

Old 04-03-2015, 01:28 PM

11,936 posts, read 13,024,824 times
It is amazing to me that any man on the planet thinks for second that women get implants for men.

We get them for ourselves.

Old 04-03-2015, 01:29 PM

1,511 posts, read 1,965,371 times
Most of the blockheaded discussions on this forum are major turnoffs for me.

Old 04-03-2015, 01:32 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,032,130 times
Quote:
I've seen enough to be pretty good at detecting them. Real ones aren't suppose to look perfectly identical. Fake ones have obvious gaps and unnatural hangs.

It's clear that they are harder to detect fully covered because push up bras looks similar.

Whenever I am at a bar with guys we pick out those with fake ones.
I suppose everyone has to have a hobby.

Do the women let you touch them as well to make sure they are implants?
Have you asked to touch them to make sure they are implants?
If not, why not?
Have you asked the women if their breast have been augmented?
If not, why not?

If you are going to have a hobby you may as well partake in the entire hobby.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty