U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 10:18 PM

8,195 posts, read 10,215,181 times

Advertisements

SO let me get this straight...

Men do not like small breasts,but they also do not like saggy breasts,and they do not like breast implants either.

What gives?

I can't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2015, 10:54 PM

2,444 posts, read 1,732,782 times
Boobs are awesome. Small, large, extra large, real, augmented - whatever. Being upset over boobs is like being upset because someone bought you a Ferrari instead of a Lamborghini. Shut up and enjoy.

Old 04-03-2015, 11:13 PM

2,813 posts, read 1,398,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saibot View Post
I had a double mastectomy in January and am waiting to get my permanent implants (have temporary ones at the moment) sometime in May, after I finish chemotherapy. I'm grateful that my husband is completely supportive. In fact, he told me that if I chose not to have any reconstruction, that would be fine with him. But how lovely to hear that some people will be judging me for my "fake boobs" or be thinking it would be better if I had "real ones." I wish I had real ones too, but personally I am thrilled that the plastic surgeon will be able to make the new ones look at least somewhat normal.
Amen!!!

After double mastectomy/reconstructive surgery, my SIL sometimes wears a tee shirt that reads:

HELL YEAH THESE ARE FAKE...
MINE TRIED TO KILL ME!

Good luck to you! Hope everything works out beautifully!

Old 04-04-2015, 12:35 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,417,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
Yeah, until you squeeze 'em, and they're all hard. Or until you have to take her to the hospital because they ruptured, and she's in agony, and they've suddenly deflated and are lopsided. Or she gets sick and has immune issues, because toxins have collected in 'em, and she has to either change 'em out for new ones, or go natural. Women shouldn't have to risk their health to feel attractive.
Men risk infections with liposuctions and chest fat removal, ur point? People risk liver and kidney damage for steroid use for more muscles. Everybody has their own tolerance for risk. As long as its not out of ur pocket, shouldnt bother u. I appreciate the effort to look better

I personally love boobs, real or fake. Just not sexually turned on by a women whose chest size is too close to my own.

Old 04-04-2015, 12:35 AM

19,361 posts, read 13,027,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
I wonder, why aren't men turned OFF from knowing that a woman's got breast implants? Knowing that a woman's got plastic/silicone parts inside her breasts, wouldn't that be enough reason to turn a man off?

Or is it just that the typical man is a horndog who goes crazy at the sight of a pair of perky breasts?
I'm the last one to tell a woman what she should or shouldn't do with her body, but I've never liked the look of implants, and have always been able to spot them pretty easily. I don't hunk implants are any woman's friends as she ages… a lady can still look mighty sexy in full maturity, but not so much when she looks 55 everywhere but her boobs make her look like she got shot in the back by a couple of rockets.

Would implants stop me from dating a gal who had them? Not necessarily, as for me, a woman's most attractive part is her brain. But I have to admit that cuddling up to a pair of over-inflated basketballs definitely doesn't feel as friendly as natural breasts. But i learned long ago that an intelligent woman may like her implants as much as any woman.

A restorative medical implant is a different matter. A mastectomy can sure hurt any woman's self confidence and self image, and I while wouldn't have a problem going out with a lady either way, I understand that a surgical loss is much different than just vanity.

Old 04-04-2015, 01:50 AM

1,770 posts, read 1,109,217 times
I can't stand them either, they look and feel terrible.

Old 04-04-2015, 02:20 AM

4,093 posts, read 2,823,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
Wow you guys are boring. You want women to have no makeup, wear non-revealing clothes and not get breast implants. Your dream world would be my nightmare. You would take away everything I love about life itself.
If she needs implants, makeup, and lots of exposed skin in order to look good to you...

Old 04-04-2015, 03:26 AM

1,401 posts, read 727,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
Wow you guys are boring. You want women to have no makeup, wear non-revealing clothes and not get breast implants. Your dream world would be my nightmare. You would take away everything I love about life itself.
People on this earth are attracted to all kinds of things, and that's their right. I shouldn't be vilified for liking natural features.

Old 04-04-2015, 03:50 AM

643 posts, read 446,504 times
I don't like breast enhancements. Women with small breasts can be very attractive. Women can enhance their appearance other ways - better makeup, better clothes, better hair styling. I saw a TV documentary a long time ago, where they showed the breast enhancement surgery. It was painful to watch. The woman ends up with nerves that are permanently cut.

Old 04-04-2015, 04:41 AM

4,093 posts, read 2,823,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graywhiskers View Post
Women with small breasts can be very attractive.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, may I present Exhibit A:

moderator cut: image removed

The defense rests.

Last edited by Marka; 04-08-2015 at 03:22 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty