U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2015, 08:04 PM

750 posts, read 457,882 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalfire View Post
One wonders what you'd think about women who have had cancer, get bilateral mastectomies, and opt not to get 'reconstruction'?

You can tell the real men from the boys by their response...

What kind of culture encourages women to insert plastic into their bodies for the sake of stranger's response? What kind of woman goes along with it? What kind of surgeon goes along with it for the fee?
For the sake of stranger's response?

How about for self confidence and looking the best you can?

Nothing wrong with that.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2015, 08:33 PM

4,094 posts, read 2,833,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post

And with this post, the thread argument has ended. Case dismissed.

That is exactly what I say women like her with smaller breasts are 1000x hotter than big breasts resting on a fat stomach. And hotter than fake boobs.

Rep points are in order for you Slowpoke.

Thank you!

Old 04-04-2015, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueherons View Post
I don't give a damn what any man thinks about my boobs including to my husband.

It's a shame you are such a close minded idiot.
You say that you don't care what your own husband thinks about your breasts - and you have the nerve to call someone else closed-minded?

Old 04-04-2015, 10:20 PM

4,625 posts, read 8,546,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Nothing worst than seeing women with cleavage that defy gravity and they always have to wear something that shows it off. "Look at me!!"
Gee - thanks for sharing that. we were all wondering.

Sorry tho - I disagree. I appreciate the illusion.

( . )( . )

Old 04-04-2015, 10:21 PM

4,625 posts, read 8,546,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
Or is it just that the typical man is a horndog who goes crazy at the sight of a pair of perky breasts?
Yup. This.

Old 04-05-2015, 12:08 AM

2,813 posts, read 1,403,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saibot View Post
Haha, I love it. Thanks.

But seriously, when your SIL isn't wearing the shirt, can people tell she had a mastectomy? No. And it makes me a little irked to think that people are sitting around judging her (and me) for having "fake boobs."
I completely agree. And you are exactly right: she is young and very attractive so I'm 100% certain people judge her left and right. That's probably why she wears the shirt rather frequently...sigh...people can be such jerks...

Being a female (and one who breastfed for 44 months) I haven't made a hobby out judging women's breasts (also, knowing firsthand the difference a good bra can make!) but to my untrained eye, her boobs look totally normal. People who judge aren't worth worrying about.

Old 04-05-2015, 10:06 AM

1,653 posts, read 1,699,144 times
I like my boobs the same way I like my Rolex's, REAL! Nothing better than a natural set of big boobs. They're isn't anything wrong with the fake ones either. They look great in clothing, but I prefer the real thing if possible. It would not stop me from dating a Woman that had fake boobs though. A Woman is more than a fake set of ****. I have been in relationships in the past where I discouraged the girl I was dating from getting implants.

Old 04-05-2015, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I've seen some decent looking implants but they don't compare to a nice set of real ones.
Amen!

Old 04-05-2015, 01:05 PM

8,606 posts, read 6,127,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Men who think they are entitled to tell women what to do with their bodies are a turnoff to me.
Surprised you weren't quoted. I like this a lot.

Coming from a male who would rather date someone with small natural breasts than fake ones.

Old 06-03-2015, 07:49 AM

1,920 posts, read 1,821,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbiePoster View Post
Or until you have to take her to the hospital because they ruptured, and she's in agony, and they've suddenly deflated and are lopsided. Or she gets sick and has immune issues, because toxins have collected in 'em, and she has to either change 'em out for new ones, or give up on 'em and go natural. Women shouldn't have to risk their health to feel attractive.
This absolutely. It's a dangerous procedure to begin with, and then there are complications that can arise at any time after the surgery is done. It's just not worth it on this alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This. Back in the day, when most women had natural boobs, B's were common, along with C's. Those are a C. The cups are round, not shallow and flatter, like an A or B. C was considered generous, and the envy of many women not even that long ago. Still is, really. Men have lost all perspective, now.
Agreed. The popularity of plastic surgery creates unrealistic expectations for women. I would not do well in LA or Miami where it is so common, because I just find all of it (breast augmentation, lip injections, face lifts, liposuction, etc) so unnatural and honestly disgusting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxRhapsody View Post
Personally, I don't care if they're hard, and some of those issues can be avoided if they are saline boobs.
Saline breast implants are harder and feel less natural than silicon but are much safer should one rupture.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty