U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-03-2015, 08:46 AM
 
Location: Greater LA area
15,747 posts, read 11,762,631 times
Reputation: 30597

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Nothing worst than seeing women with cleavage that defy gravity and they always have to wear something that shows it off. "Look at me!!"
Then don't look.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-03-2015, 10:47 AM
 
Location: NYC
11,829 posts, read 7,707,929 times
Reputation: 12814
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
Then don't look.
But they want people to look, that's the point.

Only an insecure woman would need a boob job so they can feel confident in public that they got the repertoire.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2015, 10:57 AM
 
Location: The Jar
20,071 posts, read 13,758,174 times
Reputation: 36712
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
I've seen enough to be pretty good at detecting them. Real ones aren't suppose to look perfectly identical. Fake ones have obvious gaps and unnatural hangs.

It's clear that they are harder to detect fully covered because push up bras looks similar.

Whenever I am at a bar with guys we pick out those with fake ones.
Tell my wife and the Creator!

Yes, OP, I agree-- major turn off!
My wife said she has many pals who have had plastic baggies shoved into their bodies at the cost of large sums of money and pain. The friends she mentioned are ones that I would have never believed had them: overweight, thick-waisted, look like they had big ones from the get go. For those reasons alone, you'd just would never know it or guess.

I don't get why people dig the illusion/delusion. They aren't real; they are phony. Besides that, the lack of self esteem that makes one do such a thing is an even bigger turn off. I don't care what any of those women opting for such say, IT IS about them not liking the way their natural breasts look. It is a issue with body image and self esteem. I'd also venture to guess they also have problems with envy, jealousy, and competitiveness. How could they not? That's what it's all about. That's obvious, too. When a female is happy with what they've been given at birth--regardless of size and/or shape, THAT IS a big turn on! Happy REAL is the biggest turn on there is!

Last edited by picklejuice; 06-03-2015 at 11:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2015, 11:57 AM
 
Location: Greater LA area
15,747 posts, read 11,762,631 times
Reputation: 30597
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
But they want people to look, that's the point.

Only an insecure woman would need a boob job so they can feel confident in public that they got the repertoire.
if there wouldn't be so many insecure guys making feel women insecure by their insensitive statements about small breasts, we wouldn't have to go under the knife.

But statements like here on CD (a few pages, back, not sure who it was) where a guy states he doesn't like "women to be flat like a 13 year old boy" is just horrible and very unnecessary. Those guys really deserve to be hung from the ceiling by their little dick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2015, 01:44 PM
 
Location: NYC
11,829 posts, read 7,707,929 times
Reputation: 12814
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
if there wouldn't be so many insecure guys making feel women insecure by their insensitive statements about small breasts, we wouldn't have to go under the knife.

But statements like here on CD (a few pages, back, not sure who it was) where a guy states he doesn't like "women to be flat like a 13 year old boy" is just horrible and very unnecessary. Those guys really deserve to be hung from the ceiling by their little dick.
Ignore those worthless insecure guys, I can tell you 100% that good guys that's worth your time would not feel be insecure about a women's breast size.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2015, 04:04 PM
 
14,657 posts, read 29,715,764 times
Reputation: 17258
I find it interesting to read on this, and many other sites that the majority of men prefer natural breasts to fake ones, even if the naturals are fairly small. It is kind of sad that so many women feel they have to have surgery for this. I have large breasts, but I have a very small butt that I wish were larger, but at the end of the day I am happy and confident with who I am. Any guy that is going to be overly critical of any of my body parts would just not be worth my time.

And Oh-Eve, I totally agree with you on this:

"statements like here on CD (a few pages, back, not sure who it was) where a guy states he doesn't like "women to be flat like a 13 year old boy" is just horrible and very unnecessary. Those guys really deserve to be hung from the ceiling by their little dick"
Today 12:57 PM

That goes for ALL criticisms on our bodies as far as I am concerned. Some of the men here are just pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-03-2015, 04:25 PM
 
Location: Greater LA area
15,747 posts, read 11,762,631 times
Reputation: 30597
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
I find it interesting to read on this, and many other sites that the majority of men prefer natural breasts to fake ones, even if the naturals are fairly small. It is kind of sad that so many women feel they have to have surgery for this. I have large breasts, but I have a very small butt that I wish were larger, but at the end of the day I am happy and confident with who I am. Any guy that is going to be overly critical of any of my body parts would just not be worth my time.

And Oh-Eve, I totally agree with you on this:

"statements like here on CD (a few pages, back, not sure who it was) where a guy states he doesn't like "women to be flat like a 13 year old boy" is just horrible and very unnecessary. Those guys really deserve to be hung from the ceiling by their little dick"
Today 12:57 PM

That goes for ALL criticisms on our bodies as far as I am concerned. Some of the men here are just pathetic.
Boobs are out of our control. There is nothing you can do to make them bigger, no matter how much you work out or how healthy you live or how much money you have. It's not like weight or a hair cut that you can influence. It is horrible to talk bad about women's boobs. We know if they are small or too big, no need to point it out and offend us by comparing us to "little boys." That's really fcked up. Just as fcked up as making fun about a small wiener.

However if you hang them half out for display, I find it an approval to be talked about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-04-2015, 11:29 PM
 
Location: CA
3,469 posts, read 6,938,942 times
Reputation: 4779
I am not a fan of boob jobs, but most women I know who have gotten them do not "show them off". Perhaps for this reason, you would not know unless, well, you know. I have no idea what they look like outside of clothes because they are always covered. All these women say they were either super flat or very uneven, but I don't know if that is just an excuse they feel a need to use.

The women I know who do show them off a bit...yes, you can tell they are fake. Their SOs dont seem to mind though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2015, 02:03 AM
 
Location: Europe
2,731 posts, read 1,958,335 times
Reputation: 4148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
Wow you guys are boring. You want women to have no makeup, wear non-revealing clothes and not get breast implants. Your dream world would be my nightmare. You would take away everything I love about life itself.

Life is makeup, going naked and plastic balls under skin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-05-2015, 02:17 AM
 
Location: Louisville KY
3,928 posts, read 3,547,266 times
Reputation: 3088
Well, I've said my part. Breast size doesn't determin who I want to date, to me anything D or less is just small, I haven't had a woman in a long time that had anything bigger than a C, and I had just as much fun. Regardles of my breast prefference, there are more important things I'll worry about when dating a woman- like her personality, and mindset.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top