U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Easter!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2015, 10:36 PM

4,093 posts, read 2,824,446 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marliss View Post
If given the choice between an all natural female with imperfections - whatever they may be, Or a surgically enhanced female with no imperfections, which female would you choose and why?
This is a very vague question. All other factors being equal, I'll take the natural woman, imperfections and all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-26-2015, 01:04 AM

4,455 posts, read 1,734,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
No matter how many surgeries she may have she will still not be "perfect".
One should get the "perfect" human fantasy out of their lives regarding anything and everything.
Life would be so much less stressful and more people would be a lot happier.
Right.. in addition to being flawed on the inside, but now I see that you may have been including that.

Old 04-26-2015, 02:15 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,417,972 times
Quote:
If given the choice between an all natural female with imperfections - whatever they may be, Or a surgically enhanced female with no imperfections, which female would you choose and why?

I swear, anytime there is a question specifically about PHYSICAL beauty, people bring up whats on the inside, personalities, yada yada yada. Yes, we know a pretty woman can have a crappy attitude, that argument is beaten to death, but I think the question pertains to all things being equal.

The truth is, alot of men want some physical imperfections on their other half and vice versa for insecurity issues. If a woman has nice boobs and a small waistline, and it didnt affect ur pocket, who cares how she got there. Surgery is out there and available for a reason, to look better. I applaud anybody who wants to improve their appearance, whatever it takes.

Old 04-26-2015, 03:16 AM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,305 posts, read 11,815,250 times
Quote:
I might be more sexually attracted to the altered woman for a few beddings, but for a longterm relationship I'd definitely want the imperfect woman. It shows extreme shallowness and narcissism for a woman to want to alter her appearance surgically, unless of course she has been terribly disfigured in an accident, or was born with a genetic defect.

There's something very unattractive about a woman who doesn't want to kiss you because she has just finished plastering her face, or because she doesn't want you to muss up her hair before it sets hard.

Old 04-26-2015, 08:21 AM

2,133 posts, read 1,690,097 times
Natural please, including sans makeup. I think many women do themselves a great disservice by applying all that nasty makeup to their faces, I particularly dislike lipstick.

Breast implants, nope. Rather a woman be accepting of her figure unless, for physical medical reasons, they improve her life.

Old 04-26-2015, 09:29 AM

11 posts, read 8,767 times
I would like to thank all the men who responded to my question. The vast majority of men stated that they prefer the all natural woman, imperfections and all, but . . . I'm thinking that perhaps you all are hypocrites.

To me it seems that the more enhanced a woman is, the more men will ogle that woman. Women react to this behavior and will therefore believe that you are attracted to this presentation. So, tell me guys, what gives?!?

Old 04-26-2015, 10:12 AM

1,987 posts, read 1,904,694 times
I just apply the "camping" test. If you ask a woman if they want to go camping and "roughing it" just a bit, and they're game, I find that highly enticing. Much moreso than a woman who is aghast at the idea, as she wouldn't be able to "put on her face".

Beauty fades. Stupid lasts forever.

Old 04-26-2015, 11:03 AM

2,133 posts, read 1,690,097 times
Quote:
I would like to thank all the men who responded to my question. The vast majority of men stated that they prefer the all natural woman, imperfections and all, but . . . I'm thinking that perhaps you all are hypocrites.

To me it seems that the more enhanced a woman is, the more men will ogle that woman. Women react to this behavior and will therefore believe that you are attracted to this presentation. So, tell me guys, what gives?!?
I will tell you that you are quite wrong, at least in my case. I will say, however, that I know as many shallow men as I do women.

I base my relationships on the actions of the individual and the display of their soul, not superficial appearances. Being subject to initial attraction at first glance is not to be confused with lasting interest, not in my case. In fact, the more overtly a person is attempting to garner attention, the more disinterested I become, a practice I have always maintained. A person who is comfortable with who they are is by far the more attractive person to me, provided they exhibit traits that I find attractive.

Also, I find it very unappealing and hypocritical when a member of the female sex asks a member of the male for an honest opinion, and then claims them to be disingenuous and incapable of such thought or expression.

Old 04-26-2015, 11:15 AM

9,871 posts, read 8,013,614 times
I suffer from wrinkle blindness and Rubenesque attachment disorders.

Old 04-26-2015, 11:28 AM

5,570 posts, read 5,368,808 times
Quote:
All natural. Although I am not vehemently opposed to surgical enhancement. Really depends on the personality, how well the enhancement looks and how poor the imperfections actually are. But I tend to steer towards all natural.

My real issue is that either tends to bring out imperfections, or entitlements, in other areas, like self-esteem and how she interacts with others. If you need enhancement for self-esteem, for example, then going all natural is going to make you feel vulnerable. I think we all want someone that has a preference for enhancements, but doesn't need them, or does not feel validated by them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty