U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2015, 10:46 AM

722 posts, read 834,646 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
This is my gross generalization, I think maybe Mexican ladies fit your description.

Many of them have incredibly great body and very pretty faces. In my opinion. Many of them are not skinny or overweight. I think majority of the Mexican girls are incredibly beautiful.
only the very young umarried ones that dont have kids yet, I noticed a lot of them look kind of short & chubby later and have a thick torso and small legs

my friend calls it the "Tazmanian devil look" like the cartoon character with the big torso and skinny arms & legs

probably because of the type of foods they eat, they eat lots of high calorie foods
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2015, 10:46 AM

609 posts, read 448,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Pear shape is very common in the US. It's fairly common in England, so it comes from the Brit heritage, in part.
Really? bc I never see that shape. Large butt and thighs, small boobs, tiny waist, skinny arms?

Old 04-27-2015, 11:17 AM

8,623 posts, read 5,891,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
South American women are synonymous for being thick'

Really? That's a pretty broad stroke of the brush. I doubt every woman from South America fits your decree.

Old 04-27-2015, 11:45 AM

72,634 posts, read 64,111,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseLikeAnyOther View Post
Really? bc I never see that shape. Large butt and thighs, small boobs, tiny waist, skinny arms?
Yup. Maybe these days some women are enhancing those small boobs, so their original pear shape is disguised? IDK, but it's not unusual. With some women, it doesn't become noticeable unless they gain weight. Then all the weight goes to the hips and thighs.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:14 PM

1,112 posts, read 802,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongNote View Post
No, I'm not taking about overweight women. I've noticed that some women have proportionately thicker lower bodies in relation to their upper bodies, and I like that ****! Does anyone know if this body type is more common with certain races/nations than others? If so, which nation's women generally have a higher prevalence of this build?
Why do you want to know this?

Old 04-27-2015, 01:30 PM

400 posts, read 304,816 times
I am a hospital nurse and I see many kinds of bodies. Hispanic women of mestizo type almost always have very short legs and their behind appears to be quite close to the ground. Once they begin having children they tend to soon become round and fat mamacitas. Also, women of African descent can be quite muscular and large with large rumps. Caucasian woman- the rate of obesity is quite high. I know the OP said it was not about fat. But health is about not being fat.

Old 04-27-2015, 01:57 PM

779 posts, read 649,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elk Wallow View Post
I am a hospital nurse and I see many kinds of bodies. Hispanic women of mestizo type almost always have very short legs and their behind appears to be quite close to the ground. Once they begin having children they tend to soon become round and fat mamacitas. Also, women of African descent can be quite muscular and large with large rumps. Caucasian woman- the rate of obesity is quite high. I know the OP said it was not about fat. But health is about not being fat.
So who would you say is shaped liked this most often?

Old 04-27-2015, 02:04 PM

8,623 posts, read 5,891,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongNote View Post
So who would you say is shaped liked this most often?

Those women....everyday.

Old 04-27-2015, 02:06 PM

779 posts, read 649,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
Those women....everyday.
Hardy har har ...

Old 04-27-2015, 05:33 PM

14,330 posts, read 19,016,992 times
Check out Wisconsin. A lot of those wholesome types are built like this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty