U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2015, 11:22 PM

959 posts, read 1,020,222 times

Advertisements

I currently use a Braun. Have used a Philips Norelco and Panasonic before. I don't buy the cheapest, but don't buy the most expensive. The models are usually in the $50-$100 range.

So far in my life, I've never found a razor that can shave my entire face in less than 30 seconds. When I say face, I mean beard/mustache/chin/etc area. I'm asian, so I don't have thick nor a lot of hair. But every time I shave my face it takes me a solid 5minutes just cause razor misses spots

Any men have a electric razor that is just OMG awesome that can regularly shave your face real quickly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2015, 09:28 AM

467 posts, read 353,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown00 View Post
I currently use a Braun. Have used a Philips Norelco and Panasonic before. I don't buy the cheapest, but don't buy the most expensive. The models are usually in the $50-$100 range.

So far in my life, I've never found a razor that can shave my entire face in less than 30 seconds. When I say face, I mean beard/mustache/chin/etc area. I'm asian, so I don't have thick nor a lot of hair. But every time I shave my face it takes me a solid 5minutes just cause razor misses spots

Any men have a electric razor that is just OMG awesome that can regularly shave your face real quickly?
I don't know much about electric shavers (because my husband uses disposables). I was looking for epilators and under the heading of "Hair Removal" I saw Karmin T7 Titanium men's shaver and remembered your thread. A couple of things really stood out - "This shaver features a powerful, high performance motor with a lithium battery that gives you 60 minutes or 20 shaves, before having to recharge & Dual track blade design and the self sharpening, titanium coated blades". Hope this is of some help to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty