Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2015, 02:24 PM

16 posts, read 14,433 times

Advertisements

I know a few "10s" and they are doing fine. Well, beyond fine, their life is great. They are living the dream. I am not talking about pretty, pleasant, nice looking, or simply attractive women. But instead, just beautiful. A "10" Just striking, elegant, sexy, classy, sophisticated, and fashionable.

Do you know any "10s" ? If so how are they doing career wise in comparison to equally skilled and educated people?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2015, 02:31 PM

518 posts, read 764,156 times
When you say they are "doing fine" what does that mean? Also just because their facebook/instagram/twitter shows a perfect life..doesn't mean it is. There may be plenty of pain/suffering underneath not displayed to the public.

Some may be trophy wives, some may be successful on their own, and all probably has their own issues/pain/etc. Ivanka Trump was once approached by a man at an event and asked "What it's like to not feel pain." And she reacted pretty badly to that..sure the rich and well off and beautiful may not have the same pain as others...but to think that beauty/money solves everything and life can be just "great" is simply ignorant.

Old 06-24-2015, 02:37 PM

16 posts, read 14,433 times
While every one has some career challenges, every "10" I know is doing just great career wise because doors are open to them that are closed to most people. Is there career and life perfect? No but it is much better than most.

Now back to my original question: How is the most beautiful person (physically) you know doing in her career?

Old 06-24-2015, 02:54 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,590,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRGEN View Post
I know a few "10s" and they are doing fine. Well, beyond fine, their life is great. They are living the dream. I am not talking about pretty, pleasant, nice looking, or simply attractive women. But instead, just beautiful. A "10" Just striking, elegant, sexy, classy, sophisticated, and fashionable.

Do you know any "10s" ? If so how are they doing career wise in comparison to equally skilled and educated people?

I'm doing great! Thank you very much~~~~~... LMAO!

Old 06-24-2015, 03:11 PM

3,004 posts, read 6,274,070 times
This is a weird question...

All of the 10's from high school got pregnant and are either stay at home moms (not saying this negatively) or just have regular jobs. They seem content, and happy, but I don't know if they are the leaders of what they do.

There was one who kinda turned herself into a 10, but is successful because of her drive.

Same for the guy 10s/jocks in high school.

I do know of a couple of 10's now looks-wise and one is a waitress and the other works at a school. One is stunning (to me) and the other is just attractive.

Plus one mans (woman's) 10 can be completely different.

Anyway, my wife and I joke about this very thing saying a Detroit 10 is a California 7. (Sorry Detroit! We have family there).

Old 06-24-2015, 03:38 PM

2,600 posts, read 3,685,046 times
I'm okay with myself. I'll be an RN in six months, or as I like to call myself, a "hot nurse."

J/K. I don't really know how to answer this question. I know a lot of pretty people, but I don't know if I can say I know someone beautiful.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:41 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,590,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
I'm okay with myself. I'll be an RN in six months, or as I like to call myself, a "hot nurse."

J/K. I don't really know how to answer this question. I know a lot of pretty people, but I don't know if I can say I know someone beautiful.
Well you is hot!....

I'm my hubby 10~ ...

Old 06-24-2015, 03:52 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,609,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRGEN View Post

No, no one comes to mind. Maybe a 7 at the most.

Old 06-24-2015, 03:58 PM

Location: Approximately 50 miles from Missoula MT/38 yrs full time after 4 yrs part time
2,308 posts, read 4,122,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildCard~ View Post
I'm doing great! Thank you very much~~~~~... LMAO!
...Hey WildCard.......................I was hoping some Good Lookin' Chick would be smart enough to answer as you have done

Old 06-24-2015, 04:05 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,272,288 times
I mean it depends on your version of "10" because not everyone has the same idea. It evolves when you consider region, state, age, class, race, etc. Because I'm a black woman I tend to have ideas about which women I think are attractive in my race but when it comes to white women for instance i notice that my idea of attractiveness is different from society. For instance i just think that kate upton is cute in the face, with an average body, same for Miley kunis. I think Megan fox is really pretty though, and the main character(female) on the originals(the woman who had a baby with Klaus) and a few other actresses(that I can't think of the names). But some people wouldnt consider these women to be that attractive.

Black women that I think are dimes are megan good, jada Pinkett(back in the nineties), Claudette Ortiz, Lauren London and maybe a few others. But a lot of people have disagreed with me. So just going based on that im going to say that the girls I thought were 10's were so few in all honesty, that I believe there was only 2 girls in highschool that I truly felt was a dime(black girls) and one of them got pregnant early at 16 and is not doing all too well. The other was really fast and had a real bad reputation in hs and last I heard she still maintains that rep.

One of the girls that comes close to a dime has moved and lives with Her boyfriend who is average looking to me and does make up as a career, and has a good social life and she seems to be doing average-she doesnt make a ton of money but seems to be living a middle class lifestyle.

Of the girls I was friends with in college that were 10's and white, we'll all of them are married and in good professional white collar careers. We are all in our late twenties.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty