Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2015, 02:50 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,583,548 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSun View Post
That's just wrong. It's like having sex with a newborn. Sick.

How is sex with someone close to 30 years old anything like sex with a newborn?

Why are you even thinking of sex with newborns? That's sick!

You have issues...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2015, 03:02 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Those look like tights to me. That's what we wear...or I guess used to wear...under skirts or dresses in colder climates, back in the day. I would never wear that out, might as well just walk around in your underwear.

Old 07-30-2015, 03:08 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSun View Post
Women are to wear:

a loose skirt that goes past the knees and does not reveal the figure,
a loose-fitting shirt that does not reveal the figure, which goes all the way to the neckline, and which does not show any skin except perhaps past the elbows,
no jewelry or makeup (these things are lies and deceptions, and makeup that powders and covers the face makes females look inhuman and unattractive),
a natural and unadulterated body, that is not pierced, tattooed, and contains zero plastic surgery,
a closed mouth that does not argue or talk belligerently to anyone,
a submissive spirit,
and a gentle kindness that does not contain a hint of flirtation or sexuality.
This is a joke post, right?

Quote:
a closed mouth that does not argue or talk belligerently to anyone,
a submissive spirit
Bwahahahahahahahahaha. No.

Old 07-30-2015, 05:49 AM

28,667 posts, read 18,788,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonest View Post
I"m 60+, my wife is <30,
"She don't remember the Queen of Soul."

Old 07-30-2015, 05:50 AM

1,515 posts, read 1,525,830 times
Mini skirts and braless women of the late 60s were way more revealing AND FUN! With an increase in obesity perhaps we could use less revealing outfits

Old 07-30-2015, 07:23 AM

761 posts, read 832,828 times
They are trying to desensitize us.

In NY City, it is now legal for women to walk around topless and there are a number of activists for the cause.
Some have been arrested but gotten out without charges because it is lawful.

I'm guessing that if this was commonplace enough, people would stop paying so much attention to it and go on with their lives.

The argument was that women should be able to go topless anywhere that a man can.

Topless Women in Public Not Breaking the Law, Says NYPD - Mic

Old 07-30-2015, 08:33 AM

2,054 posts, read 2,568,609 times
Not only is this true, that women's clothing is more suggestive, it's more frowned upon if a man wears anything other than a full burka.

So hypocritical, but it's amerika. that's how we've always done things. A curvy woman can walk onto the beach in a bikini, and the whole world stops. A dude DARES wear anything other than a hazmat suit to the pool, and it's "gross".

Women-centric culture is also destroying amerika.

Old 07-30-2015, 08:49 AM

1,055 posts, read 1,415,487 times
Ridiculous exaggeration aside, it's true that in our society, revealing clothing is something that is for women and definitely not for men. There are a few people making a fuss over women being allowed to be topless, but you won't often see a man wearing a sleeveless shirt. No, not even if he shaves his armpits!

Old 07-30-2015, 08:51 AM

29,745 posts, read 34,389,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amontillado View Post
but you won't often see a man wearing a sleeveless shirt.
You won't? I think I saw a half-dozen guys in tank tops just this morning.

Old 07-30-2015, 08:55 AM

10,093 posts, read 6,433,756 times
Ashpelham, that's so interesting, since men have always been able to go out in public on the beach (at least in my 65-year lifetime) without a shirt and wearing only shorts. I have never seen a topless woman at the public beach yet, and don't expect to anytime soon, especially in more-conservative Virginia.

I have no concept how you came up with the concept that "women-centric" culture is also destroying "amerika" (which bespeaks your ultra-conservative leanings), but it's a pretty far stretch to connect the destruction of the nation with women's fashions. Funny enough, complaints have occurred for centuries as fashions have changed in almost all countries, yet there has been no overall destruction of civilization yet - at least not from the length of a hem or the reveal of a decolletage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty