U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2015, 12:22 AM

896 posts, read 864,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
yes.

also for those focused on the rear, it isn't just how "meaty" it is (although it is necessary at the least to a degree). it's the curve of the spine. here's a recent study

Science Explains Why Men Like Women With Curvy Booties

also, here is an example of a standard of beauty in society in pop culture (that the nose be small to be considered feminine and attractive on a woman):

https://youtu.be/JNzNEn5jwvs

Last edited by Hairy Guy; 08-18-2015 at 01:30 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2015, 07:12 PM

2,797 posts, read 2,513,019 times
I felt like revisiting this thread to describe a 'sexy' looking female I occasionally see on my train commute and less frequently in passing. She's about 5’7 without heels. Chestnut brunette hair with light greyish- blue eyes. Always looks very professional and classy. Dresses conservatively but with flair – colorful but not revealing of much skin. Shoes that tend toward sexy (recently was wearing ones with black crisscross straps). A face that most men would consider average to slightly above average. She can look 'cute' very easily, I surmise, or present the sexy librarian persona exceptionally well (she sometimes wears eyeglasses). Hair is straight and slightly past shoulder length, always looks crisp, sometimes she pulls it back into a ponytail (it was this evening).

A slender shapely body (I'd guess she's about 125-130) carried so nicely with good posture, a firm but delicate walk which, when she’s wearing heals that resonate when walking on the train station platform seem to announce her presence and beckon and tease come hither. Sometimes I get a close up as we both wait facing each other near the doors to exit promptly in the morning. She has some freckles and cute youthful looking face with that slight look of having facial features concentrated slightly inward toward center of face (which a caricature artist would accentuate if drawing her) with natural narrow pursed lips (very kissable) and button nose which prompts imagery of a water nymph.

Like Tinkerbell genuflecting enough to caress your lips with hers or a sea siren luring you to the depths with her captivating allure or a fountain statuette kneeling with water pouring gently out of her outstretched hands. A thoughtful face with knowing eyes which welcomes with its smile and a hidden intellect behind the occasional furrowed brow when looking serious or into the light. When she has the furrowed look one can readily imagine her playacting as a dominatrix just to be diametrically opposed to the image she seems to project.

So, what are the 'sexy' features? It's everything rolled into one delightful package aura, personal style, and physical qualities (balanced for her frame) and so tantalizing.

Old 09-01-2015, 10:42 PM

637 posts, read 454,121 times
Freckles! But then I'm always looking for them so that's probably why I see them so often.

Old 09-01-2015, 11:55 PM

2,795 posts, read 3,151,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
What sexy features do you see most often on others in the real world? What you personally find sexy (e.g., nice legs on a woman, biceps on a man), "most often" means numbers, not repeated viewings of a particular person. Don't get too pervy.

Hands down a great smile & happy eyes...

Old 09-02-2015, 12:11 AM

4,151 posts, read 2,159,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
I also notice shoulders and calves on both men and women, LOVE nice sculpted shoulders and calves!
I agree with you, and I'd like to add that triceps should be visible on men and women, too.

I find the stick-figure look of Taylor Swift unattractive, although I think she is pretty and seems to be a nice person.

Old 09-03-2015, 03:16 PM

176 posts, read 120,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
What sexy features do you see most often on others in the real world? What you personally find sexy (e.g., nice legs on a woman, biceps on a man), "most often" means numbers, not repeated viewings of a particular person. Don't get too pervy.
I like nice creamy thighs, like Prince

Old 09-06-2015, 08:05 PM

97 posts, read 70,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Z View Post
Freckles! But then I'm always looking for them so that's probably why I see them so often.
I look for them too! They're my favorite "sexy feature."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or