Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 04:18 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,866,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpl1228 View Post
Yoga pants are LAZY. It's why guys shouldn't be wearing big ol' Thanksgiving sweatpants at a fancy restaurant.
Step it up, folks. Have some poise and style.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
I guess I could trade them in for some sensible slacks or a Laura Ashley print church dress. On second thought... Nah. Yoga pants are effortlessly flattering, and perfectly appropriate for casual situations.
The problem is, some people have decided every occasion ever is a casual occasion so they wear yoga pants everywhere: work, dinner date, theater, museum, funeral, jury duty......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2015, 04:21 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,866,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
Not true - I go to the ground, and my glutes are ALWAYS sore and feelin' it! I have long dancer legs, tall with long limbs. Very little in the butt area, and it is just not possible to get bigger unless I want to have surgery, which I do not want to do. It's OK, not everyone has to have an inflated a$$. My husband (and no one before him) has ever complained. Besides I got other assets to compensate!
Just in case: http://www.amazon.com/Strong-Curves-...sap_bc?ie=UTF8

Old 08-13-2015, 06:35 PM

1,078 posts, read 1,076,322 times
When I worked at UPS, I was bending over to left some boxes and caught 2 female employee taking a peak.

It's weird, but when someone stares that hard, you can feel it w/o even looking. lol

Old 08-13-2015, 07:29 PM

366 posts, read 493,973 times
I think there's a big difference between "attractive" and "sexy." Sexy is "makes you think about/wanting to have sex with that person" and attractive is "admires and thinks X looks pretty, beautiful, nice, fit, enjoyable to look at."

I find a lot of things attractive on other people, sometimes it's their hairstyle, color or clothing, sometimes their skin, sometimes eye color, makeup and on and on.

Sexy is another thing. When I watch Walking Dead, I find Daryl's arms sexy, but I also find his attitude sexy. I find Rick's fierceness sexy. I find chest hair that you can see at the top of a man's shirt sexy. Sometimes a man's hair is sexy, or his hands, and sometimes his legs. It all depends.

I've been watching Hemlock Grove and find Bill Skarsgard's legs really attractive. He just has this lovely line, an attractive build as he's very tall and like a model.

People just walking around I don't really inspect because I hardly care. One thing I do like is when men smell nice, like when the doctor takes my blood pressure and stands close to me and he just smells nice, that's really cool. Not "sexy" per se, but attractive. I just don't stare at or inspect strangers. It's very rare that I find my head turning for anyone in general society, as they all look really generic to me. Most people dress similarly and ape each other, so it's rare when someone really warrants a closer look.

Old 08-13-2015, 07:34 PM

366 posts, read 493,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCrossroads View Post
Someone asking about SEXY features is very obviously asking about physical parts. Why do some of you come to a thread like this to discuss non-physical traits? It never fails.
Uh, because some people find non-physical traits sexy? I mentioned some in my post. Men I find seem to only think of disembodied physical parts as if they're not part of a whole human. They also seem to care a lot less about the character of a woman or even if she's clean.

Old 08-14-2015, 12:14 AM

2,768 posts, read 1,582,733 times
I like thin, slinky-looking women. I like long hair, preferably dark (but color is not a deal-breaker). I love a nicely-shaped and body-proportionate derrière (if she has an attractive derrière, the odds are excellent that she has nice, shapely legs and a slim belly). I like small to mid-sized boobs (large are not attractive, to me). I love a long slender neck on a woman.

Fortunately for me, I'm in the right place, geographically, to enjoy a visionary feast on a daily basis!

Old 08-14-2015, 01:31 PM

Location: NYC based - Used to Live in Philly - Transplant from Miami
2,307 posts, read 2,767,189 times
They way that person talks and carry themselves. Although it is something that happens not too often.
It has to have that kind of charisma and that specific radio voice, and they have to talk in a specific way.

In men it would be their upper pecs' cleavages, their lower back, their hair.

Old 08-14-2015, 01:33 PM

4,918 posts, read 6,467,718 times
I like women with a real job how about that and not just sexy features lol

Old 08-14-2015, 01:40 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,204,961 times
People with a good rear are in high demand among both genders.

Old 08-15-2015, 06:43 PM

10,075 posts, read 7,537,898 times
I kind of like how they have a sexy head... I don't know, I kind of dislike talking to just a torso so I prefer having a head to talk to
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty