Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 09:08 AM

3,680 posts, read 2,943,481 times

Advertisements

I find several different traits or looks to be attractive:
1) The toned and tight fitness look is a good one.
2) The toned yet shapely more ultra-feminine look is also good. I will not lie, an ample chest is attractive if she doesn't hate it.
3) Sharp facial features coupled with a sharp mind.
4) Nice abdominal region.
5) Eyes
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2015, 10:57 AM

6,610 posts, read 4,833,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
When I was younger I liked men who looked a little a Native American or asian. Not fully native american or asian though. People like Keanu Reeves, Loud Diamond Phillips, Justin Long, Benjamin Bratt.

Then I realized some of those men don't age well. Hehe
Do you realize that, unless you live in one of a few places in this world, that look is not common anywhere and that you're piling on with another off-topic response?!

I am close to asking a moderator to step in. I want people to discuss things that they see often that they find physically attractive.

Old 08-10-2015, 11:09 AM

102,092 posts, read 107,197,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Then why start the thread??

OK, I'll play. I think forearms on men are underrated. You can tell from his forearms if a guy is active. The back of the neck, peeking out from his shirt collar, is nice, too.

Forearms! Totally!!

Old 08-10-2015, 11:15 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,685,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
Do you realize that, unless you live in one of a few places in this world, that look is not common anywhere and that you're piling on with another off-topic response?!

I am close to asking a moderator to step in. I want people to discuss things that they see often that they find physically attractive.
Well, I see men's forearms pretty often.

Stop freaking out. We can't help it if you can't word your question clearly.

Old 08-10-2015, 11:17 AM

102,092 posts, read 107,197,582 times
Quote:

That response was not off-topic. I agree with SugahRay, that type of guy is very attractive. But to better tailor her response to your demands: black hair/eyes, brown skin.

Happy?

Old 08-10-2015, 11:23 AM

19,583 posts, read 9,117,631 times
On men, I think twinkly eyes, a good head of hair, and a slim and well-toned body (but not too skinny or very heavily muscled) are all sexy to me; and I prefer a man who is at least six feet tall.

However, that is just going by looks. Intelligence, kindness, a sense of humor, a stable work history, no jail history and no addictions are MUCH more important to me, so as long as a man well groomed, is at least 5'6", and is not obese, I really don't care. Among my past boyfriends, one was 5'6", one was VERY skinny and had a receding hairline, and two were at least 30 pounds overweight.

Old 08-10-2015, 01:00 PM

4,535 posts, read 5,347,817 times
Quote:
What sexy features do you see most often on others in the real world? What you personally find sexy (e.g., nice legs on a woman, biceps on a man), "most often" means numbers, not repeated viewings of a particular person. Don't get too pervy.
Im a guy so the sexy feature I notice most often on women is their booties, then their thighs. Since yoga pants are still so super popular here, its always easy to see the booty and thighs.

Old 08-10-2015, 01:32 PM

4,918 posts, read 6,436,337 times
A good job and or ambition is attractive. I have a gf now but I like women in general that are upbeat, positive in nature, outgoing and are fit and appreciate little things you do for them. For physical features being fit, I generally like tall women who are athletic and are interested in playing sports and watching sports as well

Last edited by UKWildcat1981; 08-10-2015 at 02:08 PM..

Old 08-10-2015, 02:17 PM

1,385 posts, read 749,467 times
Some people are just really sexy. It's part of who they are and wear sexy as an unmistakably alluring fragrance Good looking has it's virtues, but truly sexy can make a guy forget his name just by glancing at him in a certain way.

Old 08-10-2015, 04:30 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,266,880 times
God bless fine booties, along with long raven blk hair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty