Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 10:56 AM

29,470 posts, read 14,643,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
I got a pair of Gustins a couple months ago where they sent out an e-mail saying they had some jeans "in stock", and I wanted to try a pair in the slim fit. They happened to have my size, so I ordered and had them in 5 days. And their slim fit works perfectly for me. I have 2 more pair that I've ordered (one in brown denim, one a heavy weight for winter) that I should be getting soon.

I also tried a shirt from Gustin. It's a size medium/slim, and it's just a little tight for me in the chest (I work out), but still wearable. I wanted to try one shirt to check the fit. I have a hard time finding shirts that fit well since I work out. I can't stand shirts being baggy aroun my waist, or too long.
I'm on their email list but don't remember seeing anything in stock (at least jeans) other than shirts and things. I might have to look closer the next time I get an email, as I really want to try a pair. No skinny or slim fit for me though. Has to be straight.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2015, 08:19 PM

4,856 posts, read 5,822,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Going commando in jeans. Are you insane or what .

Zipper hazards will make me think twice.
I've done it, not really that bad, but then I don't wear Marlboro Man tight jeans.

Old 08-31-2015, 08:37 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,206,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxRhapsody View Post
I've done it, not really that bad, but then I don't wear Marlboro Man tight jeans.
I prefer jeans that accentuate my sexy quads .

Old 08-31-2015, 08:39 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,167,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsgo2020 View Post
I'm shopping in the men's department to find jeans because in ladies jeans they running short and they have spandex in it.
Long ago when I was several pounds lighter, men's 501's were my favorite!

Old 09-01-2015, 04:22 PM

347 posts, read 282,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibbiekat View Post
Long ago when I was several pounds lighter, men's 501's were my favorite!
Can't go wrong with good ol' 501s!

Old 09-01-2015, 09:18 PM

10,914 posts, read 31,397,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
I'm on their email list but don't remember seeing anything in stock (at least jeans) other than shirts and things. I might have to look closer the next time I get an email, as I really want to try a pair. No skinny or slim fit for me though. Has to be straight.
If you go to the site and sign in, you can search what they have in stock by size, etc. On the site now, there's a link that says "shop our stock sale" where you can find a link to the merchandise that they currently have without a lead time. I believe some items are always carried, such as key rings, etc. in the store, so you do not have to wait for a campaign.

City-Data Terms of Service
City-Data FAQs

Old 09-03-2015, 08:00 PM

4,856 posts, read 5,822,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
I prefer jeans that accentuate my sexy quads .
I have pedal pushers for that, lol.

Old 09-09-2015, 12:12 PM

3,076 posts, read 5,498,983 times
H&M has great jeans at reasonable prices. I love their "shaping jeans"...lots of stretch, but don't lose shape.

Old 09-09-2015, 03:13 PM

424 posts, read 430,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Eww, no way! I mean, if the only objective is to cover your lower half, then they will do. But otherwise, Mom Jeans can do horrible things to even the best bodies.

As a guy, I agree 110%.

Same deal with granny panties.

Old 09-09-2015, 04:47 PM

347 posts, read 282,456 times
I might need to make some changes in my life. Apparently I'm the only one who actually likes the high-waisted look of "mom" jeans. Haha
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty