Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2015, 11:38 AM

404 posts, read 385,737 times

Advertisements

Maybe she saw JLo's video "Booty"

Singing, "Big big booty you got a BIG booty..Shake that"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2015, 11:39 AM

8,087 posts, read 9,839,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiecta View Post
I didn't assume you were a stab in the back friend. Not sure where you are getting that at all.

I really didn't assume anything. You said you told your co-worker she had a nice tush. almost word for word. I said that was strange to me. No assumption other than a comment directly to what you had explicitly written. I really don't know what you think I was 'assuming'
Exactly and you assumed too much and went all SJW on me. Rather than come to a poor conclusion you could have asked for clarification. YOU ASSumed.

If you do not see it then let us just disagree and move on.

Old 11-20-2015, 11:43 AM

4,232 posts, read 6,909,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
Exactly and you assumed too much and went all SJW on me. Rather than come to a poor conclusion you could have asked for clarification. YOU ASSumed.

If you do not see it then let us just disagree and move on.
haha I definitely don't see how I assumed one single thing. If anything, YOU assumed that I assumed something completely unintended.

But yes, I'll leave you alone to discuss why women should or shouldn't alter their own bodies to meet your personal physical ideals. Besides, I agree that butt implants look stupid, but it doesn't affect me at all.

Old 11-20-2015, 12:16 PM

430 posts, read 639,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
Gorgeous young lady in the gym. She has had buttock implants so in profile she looks like a freezer cooler is permanently attached to her bottom.

Have to ask WHY? Breast implants I understand big time..... am a fan...

But why make that butt stick out?

Another young lady at work is saving up to do similar. She has the nicest tiny '80s style butt. I tell her it would be wasting a perfectly good tush.
Let me guess... You're white. White men tend to like big breasts and no butt

Old 11-20-2015, 12:46 PM

18,493 posts, read 9,161,666 times
Why? Because big butts are awesome, that's why.

Old 11-20-2015, 01:08 PM

19,715 posts, read 20,244,680 times
I wonder, what do butt implants feel like? Not only from the hands-on experience, but as a lady, what if you're kind of into being spanked, is it just totally numb or what? Is there a weird 'thud' noise as the palm strikes..?

Old 11-20-2015, 01:42 PM

579 posts, read 432,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
I wonder, what do butt implants feel like? Not only from the hands-on experience, but as a lady, what if you're kind of into being spanked, is it just totally numb or what? Is there a weird 'thud' noise as the palm strikes..?
"Patients are also quick to ask what the implant feels like after healing. The augmented rear end has a firm but natural feel, about like the feel of a person has who been working out with weights or exercising hard for many years. Moreover, you actually do not sit on the implant because it is placed somewhat higher than the bones on which you actually sit."

Buttock Implant Surgery - Butt Implants Doctor in Miami

Old 11-20-2015, 02:01 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Because she wants to have a bigger butt that sticks out.

I don't get it...was this a trick question?
Agreed with this. Different people find different things attractive.

Not all women care about muscles, but it doesn't stop some men from working out, and bulking up.
If there was something to permanently enlarge a man's penis, I am sure tons of men would be jumping on it.

Some women find curvaceous figures to be attractive, and they aspire to get it. They want breasts, butt, and hips that stick out. They don't like flat in those areas. And plenty of men like big butts as well. Many like Kim K's butt. Beyonce's butt gets attention as well. And Jay Lo's butt is very popular.

This isn't a new thing.

Old 11-20-2015, 02:02 PM

34 posts, read 54,041 times
Believe it or not, men (including straight men) get butt implants as well. I know one guy who did because he wanted to prevent his pants from slipping down all the time (no joke). It definitely cracks me up (pun intended).

Old 11-20-2015, 02:05 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,391,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamiecta View Post
Besides, I agree that butt implants look stupid, but it doesn't affect me at all.
I have noticed that breast implants have gone from the exaggerated and obviusly fake to the more tailored and natural looking. Are there not high end butt implants with a more natural look?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty