U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 02-05-2008, 08:34 AM
 
Location: in a house
5,835 posts, read 3,883,717 times
Reputation: 4890

Advertisements

Forget about the other mascara's I recommended....I just bought a new Revlon mascara that out proforms all of them. It's 3D Mascara! It thickens,lengthens and seperates perfectly! Even on top of day old mascara. I am a mascara fanatic and if you have read my other post, have sold the best as a make-up artist. I love this and would like to hear what you all think when you try it!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 02-05-2008, 11:09 AM
 
Location: State of Being
35,885 posts, read 65,253,264 times
Reputation: 22271
Quote:
Originally Posted by puffle View Post
Forget about the other mascara's I recommended....I just bought a new Revlon mascara that out proforms all of them. It's 3D Mascara! It thickens,lengthens and seperates perfectly! Even on top of day old mascara. I am a mascara fanatic and if you have read my other post, have sold the best as a make-up artist. I love this and would like to hear what you all think when you try it!!
How do you think it compares to Lancome's Definicils? Would love your opinion! I am sick of paying so much for mascara.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2008, 05:36 PM
 
Location: in a house
5,835 posts, read 3,883,717 times
Reputation: 4890
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
How do you think it compares to Lancome's Definicils? Would love your opinion! I am sick of paying so much for mascara.
I think it as good or better. Lashes were thick,seperated,no smudges after a day at work and LONG!! Better to pay $9.00 and if you don't like it go back to Lancome.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-05-2008, 10:23 PM
 
Location: Silver Springs, FL
23,440 posts, read 30,612,660 times
Reputation: 15560
Puffle, does it have the fibers in it for length? Does it come in waterproof? I was just about to order what you recommended on my thread, will wait until I hear from you........
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2008, 05:37 AM
 
Location: State of Being
35,885 posts, read 65,253,264 times
Reputation: 22271
Quote:
Originally Posted by puffle View Post
I think it as good or better. Lashes were thick,seperated,no smudges after a day at work and LONG!! Better to pay $9.00 and if you don't like it go back to Lancome.
Excellent! Thank you so much for sharing the info . . . I get so disgusted spending money on stuff that ends up in the trashcan!!!! And I am really tired of paying for Lancome . . . I try other stuff and end up going back to Lancome. Years ago I found a Max Factor that I liked but after about 8 or so years they discontinued it. So back to the Lancome. I don't mind spending money on foundation but for mascara - seems there should be better price points out there. Thank you so much!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2008, 07:30 AM
 
Location: in a house
5,835 posts, read 3,883,717 times
Reputation: 4890
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Puffle, does it have the fibers in it for length? Does it come in waterproof? I was just about to order what you recommended on my thread, will wait until I hear from you........
No fibers and it does come in waterproof. You'll love it!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2008, 12:54 PM
 
Location: Silver Springs, FL
23,440 posts, read 30,612,660 times
Reputation: 15560
Quote:
Originally Posted by puffle View Post
No fibers and it does come in waterproof. You'll love it!
yahoo! gonna go buy some!!!!
Any other fab finds you would recommend? I am always on the lookout for great new products....hmmmm, theres a thread idea....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2008, 05:03 PM
 
302 posts, read 818,179 times
Reputation: 136
Thanks for the recommendation. My eyes, for some odd reason, get watery very easily, so unless I have waterproof, I can look quite frightening by the end of the day. And of course, I can't stand the clumped up look. My lashes are naturally long, so it looks much more obvious and ridiculous. I will give this one a try!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2008, 05:13 PM
 
Location: NWArkansas/Seattle
395 posts, read 1,229,380 times
Reputation: 159
I am so glad you posted this! Almost all of my make-up is Revlon...I have been wondering about the 3d mascara so I think i will go buy some soon.Thanks again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-06-2008, 06:58 PM
 
Location: in a house
5,835 posts, read 3,883,717 times
Reputation: 4890
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
yahoo! gonna go buy some!!!!
Any other fab finds you would recommend? I am always on the lookout for great new products....hmmmm, theres a thread idea....
Yep, and it's real cheap! It's called Cetaphil Lotion and it is the best and gentlest cleanser for all skin types. You can tissue it off or rinse. It is sold in grocery stores and pharmacies. A really large size is sold in Costco. Great for taking off mascara and make-up and if you leave a little trace amount on it leaves your skin really soft. The best dermatologist's to the stars have always recommended it way back to Cher who always had problem skin. Just a little tip from me to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top