Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2016, 01:51 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,517,024 times

Advertisements

Hiya

Firstly I'm not sure if there is another thread like this one, I had a quick look but couldn't see one but apologise if there is......

As the title says I'm just curious as to you're favourite fragrance? It could be one that you wear or one your partner wears etc.

My personal favourite is ultraviolet for men by Paco Rabanne and definitely Gucci rush on a Lady ( smells gorgeous ).

Thanks for participating
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2016, 02:03 PM

22,556 posts, read 47,614,734 times
No favorite add-on.
Clean is the best fragrance!

Old 01-17-2016, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
No favorite add-on.
Clean is the best fragrance!
it is but I love aftershave I always have it on when I'm going for a night out.

Old 01-17-2016, 02:23 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,226,222 times
Right now the Mr. has Calvin Klein Euphoria, and before that CK Escape.

I wore CK One for a good 15 years, but then got sick of it. The Mr. like bath & Bodyworks Sweet Pea, so he keeps me well-stocked with that, and then I have Burberry (Classic) for when I need/want to smell like a grown-up.

Old 01-17-2016, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Right now the Mr. has Calvin Klein Euphoria, and before that CK Escape.

I wore CK One for a good 15 years, but then got sick of it. The Mr. like bath & Bodyworks Sweet Pea, so he keeps me well-stocked with that, and then I have Burberry (Classic) for when I need/want to smell like a grown-up.
I ran out of escape last year LOL ( he's got good taste )

Old 01-17-2016, 02:34 PM

4,490 posts, read 3,925,188 times
I wear CK Obsession for men. I keep a bottle in my glove box and give myself a little spritz before I go into a house. I have gotten a lot of,"Gee, you smell good" from homeowners over the years, so I keep it up.

Old 01-17-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAappraiser View Post
I wear CK Obsession for men. I keep a bottle in my glove box and give myself a little spritz before I go into a house. I have gotten a lot of,"Gee, you smell good" from homeowners over the years, so I keep it up.
Yep that's when you know if it's a good one or not , when people bring it up out of the blue or in passing

Nice one mate

Old 01-17-2016, 02:46 PM

4,676 posts, read 9,986,772 times
Chanel Bois des Isles.

That's my go-to.

Old 01-17-2016, 02:50 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/a...omen?ID=237178

Old 01-17-2016, 04:45 PM

6,768 posts, read 5,480,671 times
Although male, and preferring the scent of CLEAN, I have not liked many of the men's fragrances for years.

As an Asthmatic, Scents bother me. We use only DOVE soap for sensitive skin with NO SCENT. I use only Free and Clear laundry detergent and dryer sheets, as the scented ones also cause me break out something fierce!

Men's scents are too strong, or musky {I don't think I should smell "musky"}, or old fashioned stuff my father or grandfather wore.....Then new "designer" men's scents don't do much for me but cause reactions.

But while in Hawaii at the Botanical Gardens on Oahu, I found the cologne made from the PIKAKE {Jasmine} flower {the "wedding flower"} to be acceptable. It MAY be a bit "flowery" for a male, but I can tolerate it well. SO It is what I spritz on when I go out. Many people ask what scent it is as it IS a bit unique at least here in the snowy Northern USA. No one has said "to flowery for a male". They are awed it comes from Hawaii, the land of fragrant flowers!

MOH agrees, and it is a scent we can both agree on.

I have a male friend who liked to "sniff" me, and so I gave him a bottle of the PIKAKE cologne for Christmas so he can "sniff" himself!

WE order direct from Hawaii, if we don't get there in person to buy some live there. There are a few places that sell the cologne and ship it to the mainland. We prefer to pick it up in person and ship home, but the last couple of years we have been unable to get back to Hawaii, what with buying a new house and all. If you are interested, Island Bath & Body has it, the Royal Hawaiian hotel has it, and the ABC stores has it online to order too. We do on occasion, get the lotions and soaps for layering effect, with no ill effects to my nose or body.

Pikake Jasmine cologne available here:

Royal Hawaiian Cologne SCNT

>>Be sure to select PIKAKE or you will get Plumeria or another scent.<<

Whole page of scents including PIKAKE {among others}:

Search results for: 'Pikake cologne'

>>again, be sure to opt for PIKAKE<<

I have used it for 10 years now,and don't see me stopping any time soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty