U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-01-2008, 01:44 AM

979 posts, read 2,620,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaJasMi View Post
but as a personal choice, I won't use noxema anymore.
Can I ask why? Unless personal really means personal then nevermind.
Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2008, 04:24 AM

395 posts, read 932,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziSu View Post
Can I ask why? Unless personal really means personal then nevermind.
I try not to "push" things on people that is why I didn't say. It is because Noxema/Procter and Gamble do animal testing...St. Ives dosen't.
And besides I like St. Ives' products better!

Old 03-01-2008, 05:27 PM

OH! Ok! thank you! I didn't know that. And now I do! Good to know! Thanks for that.

Old 03-02-2008, 06:01 AM

42 posts, read 82,828 times
i use the liz earle products and they are really good its an online shop and you can get face products that are specific to your face e.g if you have a dry face or a greasy face the products match your skin. nothing really worked on my face even the St. Ives Apricot scrub didnt work on my face it made my face feel even more dry, but the liz earle products are really good. they even worked on my sister's face and she had really bad spots and her face is really clear now. hope the product helps

Old 03-02-2008, 02:37 PM

I just saw this new Clinique "even better skin tone corrector" in in style mag.
Anyone know anything about it or used it yet? It sounds interesting and I do like and trust clinique.

Old 03-03-2008, 07:24 PM

3,093 posts, read 5,688,787 times
I rotate my face washes because my skin tends to become immune if I use any one product for a prolonged period of time. Currently, I rotate:

Shiseido - The Skincare - Purifying Cleansing foam (contains purifying beads/exfoliant)
Chantecaille - Rice & Geranium Foaming Cleanser
Chantecaille - Flower Infused Cleansing Milk

Old 03-04-2008, 02:33 PM

5,004 posts, read 5,055,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by collected_eve View Post
I absolutely LOVE St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I'm pretty sure it comes in medicated & non-medicated, but I get the medicated bc I am prone to acne.
It is by far one of the very best facial cleansers I've ever used, just ask Cosmo!! JJ
I would recommend it to anyone any day of the week!
I use the "Renew and Firm" St. Ives Apricot Scrub. Then some mornings I use the Cetaphil cleanser. I switch off between the two. I buy the Cetaphil and the St. Ives at WalMart. Seems the cheapest there - unless someone else knows different.

Years ago, I could never use St. Ives facial scrubs. They put something in their formulation back then that irritated my skin. They changed something and now I am a faithful user.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty