Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2016, 09:10 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Particularly number 5. How many men would pull their pants up and leave at the site of pubic hair?
Surely, not me. I'm like "hey.....the playground got grass".

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2016, 09:19 AM

18,526 posts, read 18,744,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
I read this article on the10 Things Men Find unattractive and was wondering how much truth is there to this. Men please feel free to provide feedback.

10 Things Men Find Unattractive - Page 10 of 10 - flipopular
I think it depends how many beers they ve had first.

Old 06-17-2016, 09:20 AM

20,758 posts, read 19,964,416 times
11 things women find unattractive

1. Back/neck/chest/upper a$$ hair
2. snoring with open mouth
3. finger in the nose
4. Farting loudly
5. Frequent ball scratching and penis checks
6. stinky socks everywhere
7. brown leftovers in the toilet
8. inability to brush hair before 10am
9. Sitting around in a bathrobe on weekends until noon
10. Long nails
11. Too many beauty products in his bathroom

Last edited by oh-eve; 06-17-2016 at 09:30 AM..

Old 06-17-2016, 10:10 AM

6 posts, read 4,145 times
Wearing make up is not bad, but to make it simple would be best and also according to the occasion

Old 06-17-2016, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover_nev View Post
Wearing make up is not bad, but to make it simple would be best and also according to the occasion
Ill keep that in mind while I iron my best pinnie to clean the house..

Old 06-17-2016, 10:38 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,569,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgordeeva View Post
That's a pretty good list, but I don't see why the public grooming is a big deal. I use my mirror several times a day to reapply my lipstick and I don't care who sees lol.
It's not even the "public grooming" thing that I disagree with. I personally DO FIND that anything beyond a quick lipstick touch-up is a bit much. What I found ridiculous was the other stuff that was written, "Do not put your makeup on in front of us, we shouldn't have to see you not made up," etc.

Old 06-17-2016, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
It's not even the "public grooming" thing that I disagree with. I personally DO FIND that anything beyond a quick lipstick touch-up is a bit much. What I found ridiculous was the other stuff that was written, "Do not put your makeup on in front of us, we shouldn't have to see you not made up," etc.
hahahah well would we do that in a harem Tabula...the men wouldnt allow that ..

Old 06-17-2016, 11:28 AM

17,534 posts, read 39,126,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh-eve View Post
11 things women find unattractive

1. Back/neck/chest/upper a$$ hair
2. snoring with open mouth
3. finger in the nose
4. Farting loudly
5. Frequent ball scratching and penis checks
6. stinky socks everywhere
7. brown leftovers in the toilet
8. inability to brush hair before 10am
9. Sitting around in a bathrobe on weekends until noon
10. Long nails
11. Too many beauty products in his bathroom
Hehe - doesn't this pretty much describe most men? Anyway, #11 wouldn't bother me.

Old 06-17-2016, 12:31 PM

311 posts, read 292,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
I doubt, many of these unattractive things are deal breakers in bed. Lol
Umm bad breath definitely is.

Old 06-17-2016, 01:00 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,342,958 times
1. Intricate hair styles. - I prefer long hair. My wife has her hair straitened. I would prefer her hair was down past her back. She is not up for that. Short hair for guys, long hair for girls. I don't care what kind of hair you have, I just won't be taking a second look if it is not how I like it.

2. Heavy Foundation makeup. - Make up is not bad, just Want the face to look like it does not need makeup. Foundations are to hold up buildings, If you wear a lot then you better be built like a brick house.

3. Glitter and shimmer on eyelids. Depends. Too much can look bad.

4. Gummed up eyelashes from thick eyelash makeup (mascara?). -

5. Badly shaved body. - I don't want to know that you have hair on your legs, arm pits, your back. LOL

6. Dry skin. - I like smooth skin

7. Bad breath / Yellow teeth. - Bad breath is just that, bad and not wanted. Your teeth should look good.

8. Bad horrible color lip liner. - Too much, other than that I don't care. What I hate is when a woman leaved lip stick on a glass. Looks grose to me. I don't want to see lip stick on a straw, on a glass, or anywhere other than on the lips.

9. Too much fragrance. - Too much of a good thing and I am going to wonder what you are hiding.

10. Public grooming. I don't need to see you put on your face. I was kind of hoping you looked amazing without makeup. I get why women wear it, I don't want to know that they wear it. You lose points for putting it on in the car, or while you are driving somewhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty