Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-25-2016, 08:51 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,484,225 times

Advertisements

His hands if anything
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2016, 09:06 AM

30,907 posts, read 32,913,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
His hands if anything
Yes..they start to move so much slower!

Though depending on the circumstance, that might not he a bad thing!

Old 09-25-2016, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Yes..they start to move so much slower!

Though depending on the circumstance, that might not he a bad thing!
LOL!!!....... That's very true! As he gets older and wiser he learns about the " pressure points " and all... So less work/movement = Twice the enjoyment!.

As opposed to a younger more rash bloke that shows only ineptitude will panic and feel more hand movement is warranted.

What I actually meant when referring to hands was to my knowledge they are the only thing that can't be doctored?... Every other tell tell sign can be worked on?

But on reflection... I think JerZ has found the most enjoyable way for a lady to find out a blokes age .. / thread ( LMAO )

Old 09-25-2016, 10:00 AM

1,869 posts, read 1,332,073 times
Quote:
His hands if anything
His hands, if anything? Anything? Lol, I do not even want to go there....:-(((

Old 09-25-2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rent.in.nyc View Post
His hands, if anything? Anything? Lol, I do not even want to go there....:-(((
Yes as I believe it's the only thing that can't " put right " with surgery/Botox etc?.

I'm sure it's very remote that any bloke would do either but was the first thing to pop into my mind.... So probably a very poor example ( my apologies to all )

Old 09-25-2016, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Yes as I believe it's the only thing that can't " put right " with surgery/Botox etc?.

I'm sure it's very remote that any bloke would do either but was the first thing to pop into my mind.... So probably a very poor example ( my apologies to all )
I not talking about his hands.

Old 09-25-2016, 12:06 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,463,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
My husband is a good looking man, at age 59. He's handsome and well groomed, but he would be the first to tell you that, like a woman, it takes more work to maintain that well groomed, polished look. Thankfully, he actually does care about excessive hair (like those weird ear hairs), yellowing teeth, and wrinkles, so he works at keeping those unattractive elements at bay, but it amazes me that so many men don't seem to put much effort into such things.
Could be because their wives are fat cows. Would you be worried about your grooming and appearance if your wife isn't?

And if you are, it could be because you've found someone else who takes care of their body.

Old 09-25-2016, 12:55 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,913,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Could be because their wives are fat cows. Would you be worried about your grooming and appearance if your wife isn't?

And if you are, it could be because you've found someone else who takes care of their body.
Sure, this could be in some cases, and vice versa (actually, slightly more men than women are overweight in the U.S., if that's where you want to go, though men tend to give one another and themselves more of a pass on this).

But it's likely that most women with these complaints at least take a stab at taking care of themselves and looking pretty, especially given the ovwerall notion that women are "supposed to" look lovely while men are given a pass because women are "supposed to look deeper" when selecring a mate or regarding a currwnt mate as we are "not as visual."

Obviously these constantly drummed in ideas are not necessarily true, as supported by this thread, but we have all heard them and we all continue to hear them, one way or another, every day, and they tend to give men a pass on not trying.

So sure, your scenario is possible and it must happen - all of us know couples who have both let themselves go and who resent one another, OR who have fallen apart and don't really seem to mind and may even laugh and joke about it - but I doubt that as a majority, women who literally don't give a hoot about their own looks are sitting there demanding that their men he fashion models. Let's be realistic here.

Old 09-25-2016, 01:23 PM

594 posts, read 379,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rent.in.nyc View Post
I not talking about his hands.
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about then...lol.

My parents used to go to a nude resort. One of the things my mom used to always say is "I can't believe how low men's balls hang when the get old."

Old 09-25-2016, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Raccoon View Post
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about then...lol.

My parents used to go to a nude resort. One of the things my mom used to always say is "I can't believe how low men's balls hang when the get old."
LOL, Rocky, that's what I was referring to....:-) your mother is very observant!...lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty