U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-10-2016, 03:01 PM

18,840 posts, read 12,465,112 times

Advertisements

RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream | Ulta Beauty

I've posted repeatedly that I use CeraVe products, which I buy at Walgreens. For the past few weeks, I've been using the above product at night, under my regular CeraVe PM cream. I am going on record as approving this product. My skin looks better. It isn't as if I've had a facelift, or that I look years younger. But, honestly, my skin looks smoother and brighter.

I don't want to over sell this. I look best with a good night's sleep behind me and I certainly do need to stay hydrated. But over all, I think my face and throat look smoother than before using it.

I use the sensitive skin product, rather than the product made for regular skin, because my skin is dry and sometimes sensitive. I've had no reaction to it at all. No rash, no redness.

The first couple of times I used it I noticed a slight tingling. That is over now. I notice nothing at all now.

I am not trying to sell you guys on this. But if you have wanted to try one of these creams, then for the price, you might consider it. I will be rebuying this.
Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2016, 08:31 PM

13 posts, read 5,346 times
Default yep

I've used it and like it very much. The regular kind helped me get rid of one of those warty-looking actinic keratoses.

Old 11-15-2016, 03:38 AM

2,036 posts, read 1,851,559 times
Thank you both for the recommendation. I just recently ( like a few days ago) bought the Cerave Pm due to lots of recommendations (and the fact that it's not too pricey). I am going to look for this ROC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night cream.
I looked for it on the Target site which shows it for 19.99. I find my store is frequently out of stock of particular products but at least I know they do carry it. (and $3 cheaper than walgreens

Old 11-15-2016, 03:50 AM

14,489 posts, read 11,474,558 times
Wouldnt touch the stuff. it contains Parabens as well as other junk not required now in creams.

Old 11-15-2016, 09:05 AM

7,736 posts, read 13,962,412 times
My mother in law uses Roc retinol products and her skin is amazing for 76.

Old 11-15-2016, 02:56 PM

18,840 posts, read 12,465,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvenne View Post
Thank you both for the recommendation. I just recently ( like a few days ago) bought the Cerave Pm due to lots of recommendations (and the fact that it's not too pricey). I am going to look for this ROC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night cream.
I looked for it on the Target site which shows it for 19.99. I find my store is frequently out of stock of particular products but at least I know they do carry it. (and $3 cheaper than walgreens
That's a good price! I will buy it next on the first Tuesday of the month on Senior Discount Day. That's when I buy cosmetics and OTC meds. We get 20% off because we are old.

I hope you enjoy using the CeraVe product line. I think the products work well.

And ROC makes other products with Retinol--not just the one for sensitive skin.

Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or