U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 06:50 PM

466 posts, read 210,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
Keep the chest hair, but for Petes sake, show your teeth when you smile. In the animal kingdom it may be perceived as either weakeness or threatening, but in humans it makes you appear more approachable.
Ok will do, I have a lot of pics that I smile but I didn't realize I was not smiling

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJenkins602 View Post
No man can handle "a lot of women".

I myself have trouble with just one

But I say he should just find his style and stick to it, hair or no hair.
I feel comfortable rocking hair which is why I have kept it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
My husband's witty sense of humour is probably at the top of the list, along with his dimples.

As to your question, unless you're coming or going from the gym, wearing gym attire as everyday clothing is a HUGE turnoff to me.
hmmm I figure that could be an issue, thanks for bringing that up to life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silibran View Post
Be well groomed.

The next thing is to develop yourself. Get really good at some things. Quality attracts quality.

Develop a sense of humor. Don't be a braggart.

I can't stress enough that the quality of your mind and character influences your attractiveness more than anything else, unless you are interested yourself only in outward appearance.

But there is nothing more boring than an attractive person with no conversational skills or developed personality.
You think I should be more groomed then I was? I usually am like this on daily basis. I get haircuts, shape ups once a week and I switch my style monthly. I'm a good fine/cartoon artist, I am athletic and strong, good spokes person, great at anylatical games, and a few other personal things I'm funny but I would say to about 80% of the people I come across. My conversational skills are one of my strongest suits, anyone who knows me, would know I could talk about interesting topics and I'm always leading the convo. Many people tend to like listening to me because I am wise at a versatile amount of topics but my weakness was my relationship with my ex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Well versed in manners. Genuine . Good cologne ...and a wit to ease the day.

I've been a firm believer that how someone treats a waiter can make or break a date. And I don't mean in tipping.

Most irresistible guy I dated had me genuinely laughing and was equally charming. He never strayed from being himself. I liked that about him. Easy going .
I have all of those and my wit would be based on perspective I guess, I'm witty but in a slick way I suppose. How did it go between you two? Are you still with him? and if no, why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2016, 06:50 PM

2,008 posts, read 2,058,724 times
sense of humor/ability to make me laugh. Nice arms and legs

Old 11-13-2016, 06:53 PM

2,008 posts, read 2,058,724 times
why are you switching your style once a week? Seems excessive. Also a turn-off - men caring too much about how they look. I'm not saying you are one of those. Agree with the comment about how you treat a waiter, or a convenience store clerk. Another turn -off: always talking, never listening, never asking ME questions, monopolizing the convo

Old 11-13-2016, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksvillemom View Post
sense of humor/ability to make me laugh. Nice arms and legs
sounds good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksvillemom View Post
why are you switching your style once a week? Seems excessive. Also a turn-off - men caring too much about how they look. I'm not saying you are one of those. Agree with the comment about how you treat a waiter, or a convenience store clerk. Another turn -off: always talking, never listening, never asking ME questions, monopolizing the convo
No I switch it up once a month dear. I dress very casual but I make sure I look presentable outside, I used to the complete opposite a few years back lol Oh I enjoy asking the woman questions because that's who I want, I'm not trying to pick myself up I just am good at leading convos. I like some of your advice, thanks!

Old 11-13-2016, 09:17 PM

42,565 posts, read 42,457,369 times
Braid your chest hair.

Old 11-14-2016, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Braid your chest hair.
should I try and send you a pic???

Old 11-14-2016, 12:33 AM

26,879 posts, read 28,188,703 times
Let's see..

A great smile gets you in the door. Bonus points for a sense of style. After that it is chemistry and great conversation.

Old 11-14-2016, 01:09 AM

918 posts, read 457,433 times
I actually thought your pic was pretty cute but I will say that looks alone would never attract me to someone "to the point of being irresistible".

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
His face is solid but the chest hair would offput a lot of women.
I didn't mind the chest hair too much, more the hair on the shoulders. Hairy back is a no no. Waxing is your friend

Old 11-14-2016, 03:24 AM

8,195 posts, read 10,224,648 times
$$$$$$$

Old 11-14-2016, 08:10 AM

1,652 posts, read 1,891,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Braid your chest hair.
+1092847657809

This did wonders for me and is the first thing that my wife said she noticed about me. That was five years ago and now we've been very happily married for almost four years! I'll never go back to unbraided chest hair again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty