Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2016, 04:41 PM

1,639 posts, read 2,201,804 times

Advertisements

So...

Are there other tricks to giving the boobs a 'lift' or whatever, to try to make them appear a bit bigger than just those overly padded push up bras?

I am a 36D in bras. I wear the pushups at times because it makes those puppies 'set up' there...look a tad larger, etc. HOWEVER...umm.......if someone were to all of a sudden reach out for a.....feel....so to speak...i've always hated the idea of them touching a bunch of padding. Not that I'm allowing peeps to just grope me, mind you. LOL ( But heck ive even had woman grab me unexpectedly, because well if ur a woman and ur friends are drunk u know how they can get). But I mean u know perhaps someone ur dating may go in for a gentle grope if ur up close and personal. I hate the idea of all that padding.

But..anyways...I even thought of buying a regular bra a size too small, thinking that would push the breasts together and give them that 'sitting up there' appearance.

So, anybody have any tricks up their sleeves for that?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2016, 05:13 PM

30,585 posts, read 25,147,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummerFall View Post
So...

Are there other tricks to giving the boobs a 'lift' or whatever, to try to make them appear a bit bigger than just those overly padded push up bras?

I am a 36D in bras. I wear the pushups at times because it makes those puppies 'set up' there...look a tad larger, etc. HOWEVER...umm.......if someone were to all of a sudden reach out for a.....feel....so to speak...i've always hated the idea of them touching a bunch of padding. Not that I'm allowing peeps to just grope me, mind you. LOL ( But heck ive even had woman grab me unexpectedly, because well if ur a woman and ur friends are drunk u know how they can get). But I mean u know perhaps someone ur dating may go in for a gentle grope if ur up close and personal. I hate the idea of all that padding.

But..anyways...I even thought of buying a regular bra a size too small, thinking that would push the breasts together and give them that 'sitting up there' appearance.

With a D cup, I don't know why you need padding. Why don't you try to be satisfied with yourself as you are.

I imagine your natural size is pretty alluring as is.

Old 11-13-2016, 05:58 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,866,909 times
Quote:
So...

Find a different brand of bras or style of bras. For example when I wear balconette Cleo bras they place my breasts front and center. These are unlined, unpadded bras. They look like implants. Other brands don't do that. Go to a different shop so you can try more brands and shapes.

Old 11-13-2016, 06:23 PM

102,202 posts, read 107,842,460 times
OP, I'm not quite understanding. You have D boobs, but you want to make them even bigger? Or you have B boobs that you manage to boost to a D with the right bra? I'm not quite getting your concept. But if you have B or C boobs, why not be happy with those? There are plenty of women around with only an A, so whatever you are, you're a lot better off than that. Count your blessings and be happy.

Is that too radical?

Old 11-13-2016, 07:28 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Ds are big enough - no need for padding unless it's to push them around to make them appear more voluptuous. I'm usually trying to find ways to downplay the ampleness of the breasts, no one takes a woman very seriously as an individual when she has boobage on display.

Old 11-13-2016, 07:42 PM

102,202 posts, read 107,842,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Ds are big enough - no need for padding unless it's to push them around to make them appear more voluptuous. I'm usually trying to find ways to downplay the ampleness of the breasts, no one takes a woman very seriously as an individual when she has boobage on display.
No wonder your professor friend blushes when you're around!

Old 11-13-2016, 09:20 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,850,918 times
Are u kidding? Your boobs would eat my boobs.36b here.
But try silk lightly padded bras. I wear vanity fair.

Old 11-13-2016, 09:24 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,226,239 times
Quote:
So...

Go to a bra shop and be fitted professionally then you will have the right size for your puppies.

Please *DO NOT* post photos?

Old 11-13-2016, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Find a different brand of bras or style of bras. For example when I wear balconette Cleo bras they place my breasts front and center. These are unlined, unpadded bras. They look like implants. Other brands don't do that. Go to a different shop so you can try more brands and shapes.
Ahh..thank you! I will look into those.

Old 11-13-2016, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Go to a bra shop and be fitted professionally then you will have the right size for your puppies
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post

Please *DO NOT* post photos?

I've done that. Knowing my size wasn't the issue
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty