Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2016, 06:37 AM

15,219 posts, read 10,299,568 times

Advertisements

As a woman I would be attracted to these guys: #3, #5, possibly #1 depending on his personality. #2 is too thin, #4 too heavy and #6 no, just no. I am strongly attracted to rugged types like Sam Elliot, Tom Selleck, Jim Caviezel, Morris Chestnut, Shemar Moore, even Bruno Mars has a certain something.

It's hard for me as a straight woman to pick a woman I would find attractive but I, personally would only be interested in #1. #6 has a beautiful face but needs to eat a cheeseburger, she's way too thin. I think Salma Hayek, Yaya DeCosta, Penelope Cruz, Priyanka Chopra and Mila Kunis are beautiful. Bo Derek and Sophia Loren were beautiful when they were young.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2016, 11:54 AM

466 posts, read 314,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTY483 View Post
#1. The woman on the left in the black two piece. Really I'm a face (eyes, nose, geometry) man though. My wife and all her sisters have rockin eyes and overall facial features. Her oldest sister is a good 30lbs over weight but she's still damned pretty!!
Nice choice and I am the same way, I constantly observe the beauty of whomever I and up being with so I need to have that attraction there. Being overweight a little like 15-20 pounds is ok for me because other things will get bigger
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
we aren't one dimensional, so looking at a picture of a beautiful person is like looking at a sunset,,,yep it looks nice,,,,,but that's it,,

we have many different senses and levels for attraction ...

a pretty face don't mean a pretty heart, ive learned that right from the start "
I totally agree however you did not read the rules. We all know that the heart matters most but we all have limits. If you met a person who was hard to look at due to a disability, extremely hairy, poor features, etc. would you still be with them. Also age as well plays a part for many people. If you were 30 years old and met a woman who was 60 but had a good heart would you be with her? This is why I said ideal type to be with as oppose to finding a good hearted person that has all the qualities you were looking for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Port Pitt Ash View Post
Rosario Dawson would be my all around ideal. - Pretty face, great personality, girl next door with an edge type who also has a geeky side and is stacked.

Others:

Lisa Bonet
Zoe Saldana
Jessica Alba

Basically Latin & mixed women for the most part who fall somewhere between everyday fit and average builds.
Nice selection, I would agree with you especially on Lisa Bonet and ms Alba. Fit and average women are my cup of tea as well because I notice the overly beautiful tend to be full of themselves which doesn't allow relationships to grow. You don't want to be in a one sided relationship.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
As a woman I would be attracted to these guys: #3, #5, possibly #1 depending on his personality. #2 is too thin, #4 too heavy and #6 no, just no. I am strongly attracted to rugged types like Sam Elliot, Tom Selleck, Jim Caviezel, Morris Chestnut, Shemar Moore, even Bruno Mars has a certain something.

It's hard for me as a straight woman to pick a woman I would find attractive but I, personally would only be interested in #1. #6 has a beautiful face but needs to eat a cheeseburger, she's way too thin. I think Salma Hayek, Yaya DeCosta, Penelope Cruz, Priyanka Chopra and Mila Kunis are beautiful. Bo Derek and Sophia Loren were beautiful when they were young.
Nice selection but 1 is much thinner than 2. I think you didn't look at the numbers so I still have an idea of the men you selected. 1. for you is the chubby guy which he's actually number 3 which is overweight. Again your choices are good in my opinion. As for the women again I can agree on her needing a few burgers lol and 1 which is actually 2 is an ideal so far for most men. The amount of weight she has is healthy and the model is beautiful as well so it makes her a nice person to look at. I agree with Salma Hayek and Sophia Loren being extremely beautiful when they were young

Old 12-11-2016, 04:53 PM

30,907 posts, read 32,984,452 times
^ You keep saying "the chubby guy" - what do you mean? There are two significantly overweight guys. One more so than the other, but both quite overweight.

As for "we didn't follow the rules," people are actually allowed to write what they want here as long as it isn't against TOS. These may be your "rules" but they don't quite fit, for many of us (obviously). It's like "have you stopped beating your wife yet?" Some questions are unanswerable with accuracy unless we express the reason why.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:10 PM

5,624 posts, read 6,840,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxGod View Post
now I know you must be tired, I thought it was a misunderstanding... get some rest, goodnight!
I did need a nap today..thanks

Old 12-11-2016, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
^ You keep saying "the chubby guy" - what do you mean? There are two significantly overweight guys. One more so than the other, but both quite overweight.

As for "we didn't follow the rules," people are actually allowed to write what they want here as long as it isn't against TOS. These may be your "rules" but they don't quite fit, for many of us (obviously). It's like "have you stopped beating your wife yet?" Some questions are unanswerable with accuracy unless we express the reason why.
I fixed it, hope you like the chubby selection better so it's clear. The rules are just a guideline because people keep on stating what I already wrote. If I tell you putting personality, race, wealth, etc. aside would you rather be with a man or woman who is skinny, average weight, overweight, obese, fit, or huge muscle bounded? I'm already letting you know that it's about weight in this selection. It's like if I say let's play tag and you start talking about hide and seek.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohky0815 View Post
I did need a nap today..thanks
You're welcome

Old 12-11-2016, 08:04 PM

2,216 posts, read 2,936,227 times
Personally none of the men shown would be my ideal body type.

There are just far too many other variables that would make me want to be with someone (or not be with them). One is just plain chemistry. Then maybe add in the eyes that I would want to look into all the time, lips I would want to kiss and hands I would want to hold and SEE moving along my body. That to me is more sexy than a guys actual body type.

However there are probably a few body types that really are not for me. The really skinny guy and the rock hard bodybuilder type with veins bulging and tendons and other things I don't want to see visible through their skin showing are not people I would typically give a second look to if I was single. A man with muscles and some "cushion" is probably my ideal type if I had to choose. And the guy you listed as overweight....I don't get that.

Old 12-11-2016, 08:24 PM

7,705 posts, read 5,446,630 times
I don't see a single man who is the least bit attractive to me, body or face, plus I dislike hairy men, tattoos, piercings, eyebrow makeup, etc.

The only woman I think is pretty (body and face both) is #2.

Old 12-11-2016, 09:28 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,759,131 times
All of the women have their positives but I would say the bodybuilder and the very skinny model are my least favorite. The women/woman in the black swimsuit and the woman in blue are ideal.

Old 12-11-2016, 10:27 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,734,689 times
My husband isn't my type at all. I fell in love with him, who he is. This is so important in long term relationships. 25 years later we have both changed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty