Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2016, 12:33 PM

4,043 posts, read 3,772,755 times

Advertisements

My mom's motto was nobody can see your underwear so it doesn't matter what you wear underneath. But I can see it and some of my exes have seen me in unflattering underwear. Kinda embarassing to be wearing granny panties or panties with holes in them haha. Not very sexy. Over time they wear out. It's hard to find underwear I love wearing. Just curious, do you love wearing all of your underwear?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2016, 12:35 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,563,461 times
Throw out stuff when it wears out, and don't buy stuff you are uncomfortable wearing.

Old 12-30-2016, 01:24 PM

11,495 posts, read 26,868,439 times
I throw out stuff I don't want anymore and I try not to buy ugly stuff in the first place.

Old 12-30-2016, 03:06 PM

32,931 posts, read 36,341,370 times
I don't love my underwear. I buy it because it's comfortable and not ugly.

Mom always told me to wear decent underwear in case I was hit by a car and had to go to the ER.

Old 12-30-2016, 04:48 PM

5,133 posts, read 4,484,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
Mom always told me to wear decent underwear in case I was hit by a car and had to go to the ER.
^^^^ Hahaha! It seems like everyone's mom said that. Seriously, I don't know anyone whose mother DIDN'T say that.

Back on topic...

Absolutely throw away worn out underwear. When the ugly ones wear out throw them out, too. Stop buying ugly panties. There are plenty of nice panties to choose from.

Why not buy Jockey or Hanes cotton multipack varieties? They're attractive enough if you get them in certain styles, e.g., bikini, French cut, high-cut. That's what I wear most of the time and I like them. They're cute enough, comfortable, look fine under clothing, come in a wide variety of colors, don't wear out quickly, easy to care for, and inexpensive.

Old 12-30-2016, 05:37 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,607,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
My mom's motto was nobody can see your underwear so it doesn't matter what you wear underneath. But I can see it and some of my exes have seen me in unflattering underwear. Kinda embarassing to be wearing granny panties or panties with holes in them haha. Not very sexy. Over time they wear out. It's hard to find underwear I love wearing. Just curious, do you love wearing all of your underwear?
I don't generally get excited about my underwear. I have lots of nice ones that I've never worn before because I don't see the need to break them out unless it's a special occasion (and it usually isn't), so I usually just end up wearing the same boring, comfortable ones every week. And they never match my bra, just so you know.

Old 12-30-2016, 06:50 PM

5,451 posts, read 4,049,655 times
I have some I wear when I am home for the day, and better ones that I wear when I am going out. You know, because of that car accident thing...

Old 12-30-2016, 07:53 PM

195 posts, read 161,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
I don't love my underwear. I buy it because it's comfortable and not ugly.

Ever known something like that to happen? Wonder what would be more embarrassing having that happen and be wearing granny panties or happen to be going commando that day

Old 12-30-2016, 08:07 PM

3,070 posts, read 1,680,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratrock View Post
Ever known something like that to happen? Wonder what would be more embarrassing having that happen and be wearing granny panties or happen to be going commando that day

More along my thoughts. When mine start forming holes I save them in a bag to use when I go on vacation. That's so I can throw them out after use than toss them in a laundry bag. I couldn't care less what an EMP or ER physician would think of worn underwear.

Old 12-30-2016, 08:10 PM

15,205 posts, read 12,070,010 times
Sell them on Ebay....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty