U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2017, 10:23 PM

1,022 posts, read 445,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen963 View Post
My guess is it's a c*** and b**** separator. I could be wrong though...
That was my immediate thought. It's an S&M toy. I didn't read it as trolling, I read it as humor. Even rep'd it LOL.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2017, 09:13 PM

219 posts, read 88,373 times
Jeans, coats, socks.. of course they all have their purpose but I hattte them they are so uncomfortable.

Old 03-02-2017, 07:52 AM

368 posts, read 176,711 times
Bras (sports bras are okay)
Pantyhose (whoever invented these should be forced to wear them 24/7)
Socks (they never stay where they are supposed to)
Shoes (especially with pointy toes)
Anything that is tight around the neck (don't like feeling strangled)
Pajamas (just get tangled up whenever you change position)
Underwear (I know these are necessary, but still hate feeling confined)

Old 04-02-2017, 03:50 PM

2,198 posts, read 1,227,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoundedSpirit View Post
Bras (sports bras are okay)
Pantyhose (whoever invented these should be forced to wear them 24/7)
Socks (they never stay where they are supposed to)
Shoes (especially with pointy toes)
Anything that is tight around the neck (don't like feeling strangled)
Pajamas (just get tangled up whenever you change position)
Underwear (I know these are necessary, but still hate feeling confined)
You sound like a very free spirit I agree with the bras, pantyhose (haven't worn those for YEARS) and pointy-toed shoes and tight necks. I don't mind underwear as long as they aren't cutting into my legs.

I love Pjs, but I mostly wear t-shirts and pj bottoms or sweats or shorts or something. Don't feel they get tangled at all, but I've never been a nude sleeper.

Old 04-02-2017, 09:49 PM

219 posts, read 88,373 times
Socks. I'm plain jane with them and hate wearing them unless I have to. I never do fun and creative ones though so that might play a part.

Old 04-02-2017, 11:25 PM

3,012 posts, read 1,809,321 times
Underwear. I *hate* wearing underwear. Thongs, bikinis, booty shorts...I hate them all. Ughhh. Funnily enough, I have found that thongs are more comfortable than most other underwear.

Old 04-02-2017, 11:51 PM
Status: "happy again, no longer catless! t...." (set 3 days ago)

14,418 posts, read 16,677,475 times
Those pretty little shoes foisted on girls with all the straps that dig into your foot and don't support anything, with or without high heals. I had a pair of them for 'dressup' but having worn them once and taken them off as soon as dinner was done, I donated them to someone who likes their feet to hurt. I can do heels on boots (not fashion types, more like the ugg types) with a little more height, but no none never real 'heals"

The ones I had were worn during a banquet at San Diego Comicon. I was volunteering as a hostess. I just wanted it over to lose the shoes. Even before they'd cleared things up for the dance/ party that followed, I went back to the room barefoot to pick up some flats, given that just walking barefoot through the hotel just holding the shoes wasn't how you should do it. I could at least stand to walk in them. The band did all mid sixties and I danced the night away in my bare feet. And walked back after in them too.

How do women put up with such monstrosities, or better, why?

I just wonder why women put up with little straps which make your feet hurt. You don't see too many guys doing that.

Old 04-03-2017, 07:07 AM

5,046 posts, read 597,010 times
Jeans the way they are made NOW.

When I was a girl/younger woman, I loved jeans, but not the skinny jeans of today. (And for me, they are ALL skinny fit!) I have disproportionately big thighs, so whenever I buy a pair that fit my waist and hips, I feel that my thighs are being squeezed -- even the "relaxed" fit kind.

I wish that manufacturers would make durable "trouser-fit" jeans for women.

Old 04-06-2017, 06:55 AM

3,928 posts, read 3,540,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCCan View Post
I really dislike wearing belts! I always get super thin dark colored ones to look discreet, but they still look ugly to me and feel uncomfortable and bulky (but are necessary for most of my pants).
This has to be one of the strangest things I've ever read here- belts....belts.

Old 04-06-2017, 07:11 AM

3,928 posts, read 3,540,259 times
I hate polos; they just look so stupid with the damned collar and three buttons. I'm not getting choked out by an ugly pretentious douchebag shirt.

Ties, or any of that fancy crap associated with them.

Long sleeve tshirts.

Ankle socks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or