U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-11-2017, 04:04 AM

6,128 posts, read 2,218,361 times

Advertisements

Awww, someone's in love

Old 03-11-2017, 04:34 AM

4,437 posts, read 1,730,489 times
What I can say is, nobody is perfect, no matter what ..and it is not all about what is on the outside. Being attractive creates confidence in a person which can create charm and charisma. One may get used to having attention, getting dates and jobs easily, maybe not even realizing at the time what it has been due to, while developing security. But everyone ages and when one's looks are what has generated confidence and being outgoing, when looks change, it can be difficult to maintain that same outward presence when insecurity develops.

There is so much programming to be looks-oriented and especially with pressure upon women to remain youthful as they age, that it could really affect one later in life. In the instance described, it does sound like she is quite superficial and has nothing better to do than show off her wares, as a showpiece. Let's face it, if a man is taking care of all of a woman's financial concerns and providing her with extras, why would she appear to have a care in the world? Yet, she must. And if he loves her and she not him, then she is indeed flawed, but maybe it is mutally-emotionless involvement. If this is the case, then it is not a very worthwhile relationship, but some men or women don't seem to mind this kind of arrangement, as we see.

I don't know if I answered anything.. but here I am explaining, when I realize the OP is apparently just entranced with what he perceives, as some will do, and appears this should be in another category, since we are not really discussing fashion or beauty, but some inner characteristics exhibited due to one's attractiveness.

Old 03-11-2017, 05:51 AM

3,754 posts, read 1,592,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by want to learn View Post
I am fascinated by a neighbor of mine. One a scale of 1-10, she is a 15. Perhaps the most physically beautiful woman I have ever seen. Just incredible looking. Also incredibly sexy, polished, professional and poised. I have never seen anyone like her. I watch the expressions of other people when she passes by and you can tell she has a charisma that goes along with her beauty.

The most interesting thing about her is unlike many other beauty queens, she knows she is just so stunning looking. Her identity seems to be her extreme beauty and she prances around like a proud peacock.

She spends a fortune on her hair, makeup, clothes and jewelry.

Her husband is very successful and gives her everything she asks for.

What do you make of someone so incredibly beautiful?
I've seen women that are that attractive. Unless a male has financial resources to match her looks, wisdom dictates that women such as this are an early death through over work.

An 8 with a great personality is highly preferable.

Old 03-11-2017, 06:56 AM

14,649 posts, read 29,700,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by want to learn View Post
I am fascinated by a neighbor of mine. One a scale of 1-10, she is a 15. Perhaps the most physically beautiful woman I have ever seen. Just incredible looking. Also incredibly sexy, polished, professional and poised. I have never seen anyone like her. I watch the expressions of other people when she passes by and you can tell she has a charisma that goes along with her beauty.

The most interesting thing about her is unlike many other beauty queens, she knows she is just so stunning looking. Her identity seems to be her extreme beauty and she prances around like a proud peacock.

She spends a fortune on her hair, makeup, clothes and jewelry.

Her husband is very successful and gives her everything she asks for.

What do you make of someone so incredibly beautiful?
The bolded ^^. Charisma is far more important that physical beauty when it comes to attractiveness. Looks are fleeting. I must say people here sound pretty judmental about this woman and her husband who they know ZIPPO about. As for you OP, it's OK to admire, I understand you probably can't help it, but LEAVE IT ALONE, m'kay?

Old 03-11-2017, 06:59 AM

5,463 posts, read 4,579,619 times
Well, lucky her. It's difficult for beautiful people not to be ultra-aware of their beauty. What you consider prancing around like a peacock may just be pride in her appearance. Would you rather she don baggy clothes, no makeup and slink by hoping you don't notice her?

Old 03-11-2017, 08:43 AM

39,360 posts, read 14,435,507 times
This thread has been cleaned up, inappropriate posts deleted, and it's now closed. It's more of a Psychology topic than Fashion & Beauty, but it's not worth moving to the other forum.

Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Automotive, Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty