U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2017, 08:42 AM

13,209 posts, read 7,427,904 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschrief View Post
Lacy, cute bras fall apart in a few months, that's what she means.

Back in the day when I was overweight and needed literally boulder holders Playtex as a great brand for those more well endowed.

God bless breast reduction surgery!
I want to do that myself. I've been back and forth with that idea, but I've had three shoulder surgeries for repeated dislocations already, so I believe I have a diehard case for medical necessity with the insurance company at this point. I don't want them hanging to my knees in 20 years with more shoulder surgeries in my future.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2017, 08:44 AM

473 posts, read 284,924 times
Interesting idea about switching out bad wires but I NEVER managed to replace a wire that popped out even...I tried stitching it in, iron on patches and jogging wire over but wire just pops out of the casing as soon as next wearing...

Old 03-27-2017, 09:38 AM

4,253 posts, read 1,092,982 times
Quote:

Back in the day when I was overweight and needed literally boulder holders Playtex as a great brand for those more well endowed.

That's bad, vic secret are expensive so should have been made to last.
Do breasts still have the same sense of touch after that surgery?

Old 03-27-2017, 09:48 AM

26,894 posts, read 28,206,166 times
Quote:

I don't have this problem and only wear "lacy" bras. Mostly they get tired when they stretch out too much. I haven't had many fall apart. And I am not small. Sounds like bad brands to me.

Old 03-27-2017, 08:43 PM

6,754 posts, read 3,369,761 times
One of the posters mentioned the idea of sewing it with dental floss. I want to try thus because it soundsblike an inferesting idea. I think I am going to try fixing some of them using some of tge ideas various posters have shared.

Thanks for all the great ideas and experiences shared.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty