U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2017, 11:52 AM

35,821 posts, read 39,387,870 times

Advertisements

If you're looking at asses, I guess.

Old 04-28-2017, 01:09 PM

323 posts, read 202,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Again. Why would I care? I'm not dressed lewdly.

Men have been checking women out for thousands of years in all kinds of dress.
This is it. It's just human nature to look, and declaring that it's some "dirty old man" or pervert looking is a broad brush. I personally like the "work out pants" whatever they are called. I even own a pair in which I use running on winter days....Yet, being somewhat conservative I always wear running shorts over the tights, who on earth wants to see that...or at least that's what I'm telling myself.

One thing I've noticed, many times these pants do show "everything", front and back. Not my place to tell women what to wear, and not judging, but I personally don't want everyone to see the outline of my parts, and I firmly believe that is what some females set out to do, display their parts. Again, I don't condemn them, perhaps applaud is the term I'm "looking" for. Maybe its part of the gender equality self identification declaration etc. "tion" you want. Much like jog bras. You are going to get looks, no man in his right mind is not going to look. You can do whatever you want, but some of you may cause an accident next time you are out jogging in your tights and such.

I always ask myself, "what would my mom think"

Old 04-28-2017, 02:09 PM

11,069 posts, read 6,583,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krug View Post
l I personally like the "work out pants" whatever they are called. I even own a pair in which I use running on winter days....Yet, being somewhat conservative I always wear running shorts over the tights, who on earth wants to see that...or at least that's what I'm telling myself.
No need to act so pious, going around public wearing tights as pants is not common among women. It has nothing to do with being conservative, wearing something over tights is just the normal thing to do.

Quote:
Much like jog bras. You are going to get looks, no man in his right mind is not going to look. You can do whatever you want, but some of you may cause an accident next time you are out jogging in your tights and such
Jog bras? Do you mean sports bras? Yeah sorry, i don't wear a sports bra to be all "look at me, look at me!" I wear one because I have a 36DD chest and it would be painful to go jogging in a regular bra.

Are women supposed to segregate themselves when working out, should we not be allowed to work out near men? Seriously, now people are acting like wearing a sports bra while jogging is seen as nefarious?! Why can't men just not be creeps, that sounds like a better idea then shaming women who wear sports bras and yoga pants while working out.

Old 04-28-2017, 04:19 PM

5,670 posts, read 6,464,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
No need to act so pious, going around public wearing tights as pants is not common among women. It has nothing to do with being conservative, wearing something over tights is just the normal thing to do.

Jog bras? Do you mean sports bras? Yeah sorry, i don't wear a sports bra to be all "look at me, look at me!" I wear one because I have a 36DD chest and it would be painful to go jogging in a regular bra.

Are women supposed to segregate themselves when working out, should we not be allowed to work out near men? Seriously, now people are acting like wearing a sports bra while jogging is seen as nefarious?! Why can't men just not be creeps, that sounds like a better idea then shaming women who wear sports bras and yoga pants while working out.
Working out is one thing, shopping or running errands in something else. You expect men to avert their eyes? Silly girl!!

Old 04-28-2017, 04:40 PM

27,523 posts, read 17,660,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stanley-88888888 View Post
but they are examples of those types of pants being somewhat exposing.
(i'm not a prude shaming women for what they choose to where -- but it is what it is).kinda' hard to miss hot pink underwear shining thru someones pants.

If I wear my linen white pants, which have a loose casual fit with pink underwear..... you're going to see them.

There is appropriate underwear to wear with such clothes.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs

Old 04-28-2017, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Working out is one thing, shopping or running errands in something else. You expect men to avert their eyes? Silly girl!!
No need to be condescending. I was responding to a poster who was specifically complaining about women who wear "jogging bras" while out jogging.

Old 04-28-2017, 05:07 PM

1,798 posts, read 979,949 times
My girlfriend always wears spandex and tight pants, it what is it is, nothing I can do about it. She says they feel good, that is good enough for me, it is all about comfort.

Old 04-28-2017, 05:11 PM

27,523 posts, read 17,660,829 times
I gotta say, when it comes to yoga pants? There is nothing in my closet that feels as comfortable and is so flattering.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs

Old 04-28-2017, 05:17 PM

323 posts, read 202,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post

Pious??? Just said I wear shorts over my tights, hardly pious, yet you sound like a puritan. Segregation, like I've stated, you all women can work out naked next to me and I'd be in heaven. Creeps???? are you serious, like I previously stated, no man in his right mind can look away at some of the beauty around us. Shaming???, again, there is no shame in wearing a "sports bra" and tights, and again, I applaud you all. I mean I can understand and I'm not the yoga pants police. But...

Perhaps I should start wearing only my JOCK on a hot summer's day, since it's athletic apparel, and please don't shame me. Imagine if a did wear only my jock, Nefarious....hell I'd be in jail in 10 minutes.

Old 04-28-2017, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krug View Post
Pious??? Just said I wear shorts over my tights, hardly pious, yet you sound like a puritan.
No, you were the one talking about how conservstive you are for wearing shorts over tights. Everyone wears clothing over their tights, its not something only those who dress conservatively do. Its a perfectly normal thing that everyone does.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty