Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2017, 11:17 AM

48,518 posts, read 34,821,209 times

Advertisements

I wear work out clothes almost every day. Why?

I work out in the morning, and run errands on my way home.
They are comfortable in our hot, humid weather.
No underwire bra required.
Wrinkle free.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 03-31-2017, 11:31 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,725,942 times
It keeps the "cheese" under control.

Old 03-31-2017, 11:49 AM

13,044 posts, read 13,861,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
There is really a 'War on Women' beginning in America...
LOL! Just spewed coffee out my nose. That's a good one.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:25 PM

4,559 posts, read 5,413,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBall View Post
Ladies who wear active gear/spandex everyday, why?
Comfort.
Looks good.
Form flattering.
Easy to style.

I dont know if its "spandex" or not, but yoga pants are extremely popular and thank god for them.

Most women I know LOVE them as do the men in their lives. The only people I've seen complain about it are fat women who look terrible in them and who are totally jealous at how attractive other women look in them. Its 100% a jealousy thing because the ONLY ones who complain are those who are unattractive. The attractive women LOVE them, the ugly hate them.

I swear its like EVERY female student I see on the UCLA campus are wearing some form of yoga pants. Same for so many of the women I see in one of my local Starbucks, Whole Foods, or shopping malls. Lululemon yoga pants should be enshrined in museums as great advancement and achievement for humanity.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:45 PM

2,790 posts, read 1,642,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
Comfort.
The only people I've seen complain about it are fat women who look terrible in them and who are totally jealous at how attractive other women look in them. Its 100% a jealousy thing because the ONLY ones who complain are those who are unattractive. The attractive women LOVE them, the ugly hate them.
Wrong, wrong, wrong. Sometimes a fashion piece just looks awful, and I am skinny with skinny legs, so I would look fabulous in yoga pants, but I don't wear it because I'm not interested.

Old 03-31-2017, 12:52 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,222,031 times
Quote:
Comfort.
Looks good.
Form flattering.
Easy to style.

I dont know if its "spandex" or not, but yoga pants are extremely popular and thank god for them.

Most women I know LOVE them as do the men in their lives. The only people I've seen complain about it are fat women who look terrible in them and who are totally jealous at how attractive other women look in them. Its 100% a jealousy thing because the ONLY ones who complain are those who are unattractive. The attractive women LOVE them, the ugly hate them.

I swear its like EVERY female student I see on the UCLA campus are wearing some form of yoga pants. Same for so many of the women I see in one of my local Starbucks, Whole Foods, or shopping malls. Lululemon yoga pants should be enshrined in museums as great advancement and achievement for humanity.
Many look unkempt
Not flattering to all forms no matter how thin you think you are
No *style* to any of them

Some of the people I have heard of who like this type of clothing constantly are older men who believe they look 10 years younger and have a remote chance to see those spandex/yoga pants on their bedroom floor......

None of that type of clothing should be enshrined in anything but a burn pit unless it is worn at the proper time in the proper place

Old 03-31-2017, 01:35 PM

7,284 posts, read 16,678,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
It keeps the "cheese" under control.
If only it kept the cheese out of sight too...

Old 03-31-2017, 01:44 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,862,640 times
Quote:
Comfort.
Its 100% a jealousy thing because the ONLY ones who complain are those who are unattractive. The attractive women LOVE them, the ugly hate them. Lululemon yoga pants should be enshrined.
Yes women who don't agree with pervy mens comments about their right to be ogling all day are fat and ugly, that's a comment to be expected
It's fun to see a posters name no matter what the thread and know there will be:
1. Lululemon 2. Womens asses 3. Don't agree, you're fat and ugly

It could be a drinking game. We'll call it Rain Man.

Old 03-31-2017, 01:45 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,997,176 times
I wear leggings occasionally because they're comfortable. I'm usually just running errands or hanging out with a friend. I'm not sure why anyone else should care.

I have a friend who wears them to work about half the time. She usually looks cute as she pairs them with tunics, etc. I wouldn't do it, but more power to her.

Old 03-31-2017, 01:52 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,862,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
I wear leggings occasionally because they're comfortable. I'm usually just running errands or hanging out with a friend. I'm not sure why anyone else should care.

I have a friend who wears them to work about half the time. She usually looks cute as she pairs them with tunics, etc. I wouldn't do it, but more power to her.
Me too The leggings aren't so tight that one would guess the color of my underwear, or lack of though. That's what bothers me. I never notice leggings when the lady is wearing something long enough to cover her butt-- otherwise they look like they're not fully dressed.

...and yeah, work's a no-go. I'll draw plenty of attention in a sports bra too, but I'm just not into that kind of attention/inspection by strangers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty